LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 1256 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37462
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    Heading to the JAX area for business and looking for some recommendations from the local mongers. My perfect date would be to host a dancer / former dancer for a full on GFE evening. Not crazy pole dancing, just slow exotic teasing and grinding for openers. Prefer the higher end classy MILF type (ie. Riverside Rachel type). I'll be staying in St. Augustine, but I'm not opposed to outcall in the JAX area.

    Or, what JAX clubs have higher odds of some ITC action?

    Feel free to PM me
    Good luck. I'm here in Jax for work as well and I asked about a week ago for just a little input. CRICKETS!! So much for senior members helping other senior members in this city.

  2. #37461

    Ruby

    Has anyone seen her lastly. She was my go to for a minute until she had to visit her uncle. She is out now and I want to make sure the coast is clear. I need to make an appointment soon. Any up to date info will help.

  3. #37460

    Anyboy ever seen Buffiejax

    For some reason, this woman peak my interest LOL. Her comms are a bit spotty but just want to know is she legit or what? Anybody recently visited her? Lmk, thanks.

    Here's her link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/204848083140

  4. #37459

    Tastey

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to see this one forever she always ghost me anybody been able to actually see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182420781

    Also interested in these please let me know if you have any info thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/166369156512

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/551646878193

    https://escort13.com/post/104108794?currentPage=40
    The first one has reports in the last couple of months about setting up mongers up and robbing them. Do a search and you will find them. The others I don't know about.

  5. #37458
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupric  [View Original Post]
    When I reached out to this provider, she tried the "Where are you located?" approach. When I ignored her and asked where her incall was located, she gave up. Why won't these people include the relevant info in the post so we can "Skip the Games".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/618731231249
    I've tried ro reaxh out and never hear back.

  6. #37457

    Any reviews

    Been trying to see this one forever she always ghost me anybody been able to actually see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182420781

    Also interested in these please let me know if you have any info thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/166369156512

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/551646878193

    https://escort13.com/post/104108794?currentPage=40

  7. #37456

    What's her scam?

    When I reached out to this provider, she tried the "Where are you located?" approach. When I ignored her and asked where her incall was located, she gave up. Why won't these people include the relevant info in the post so we can "Skip the Games".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/618731231249
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-02-08 221957.jpg‎  

  8. #37455
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing time with Karmen like always a few nights ago. Yes, she does have her demons, but if you catch her when she is legit, she is amazing. She drained all the water out the pipe that was clogged.

    Pipe approves this message.
    What are these demons? I've been thinking of seeing her.

  9. #37454

    Any info on this one?


  10. #37453

    She has gps

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    Setting up a dream next week when I have time w Cherry and wanted anyone's opinion about their experience with her. Pm is fine too.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fantasizecherry
    Her rates are whack, she's been posting for a couple of years different names. I've talked to her twice. I don't remember exactly but something like 260 or 300 for a half hour. Non GFE, CBJ. Limited menu. Golden pussy syndrome. She's gone by different names and I've never read a single review. But some mongers must be smashing because she hasn't changed rates or menu. Toft.

  11. #37452

    Jacksonville visitor

    Heading to the JAX area for business and looking for some recommendations from the local mongers. My perfect date would be to host a dancer / former dancer for a full on GFE evening. Not crazy pole dancing, just slow exotic teasing and grinding for openers. Prefer the higher end classy MILF type (ie. Riverside Rachel type). I'll be staying in St. Augustine, but I'm not opposed to outcall in the JAX area.

    Or, what JAX clubs have higher odds of some ITC action?

    Feel free to PM me

  12. #37451

    Scam alert

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/615691654143

    You know it's got to be a scam when the first response is "where are you located". Wanted a deposit before they would tell me their general location. Then started getting texts from a different number asking for my location.

    Be careful out there.

  13. #37450

    Deja and Dr Mom Jessica

    Report from a while ago. Maybe August or September. Saw Deja and Jessica for a double when they were hosting behind Walgreens on Atlantic / Joeandy. Deja is always willing even if you sometimes have to navigate a bad attitude. Jessica does not really look like her pictures. Anyone know of anyone hosting in that general area?

    Deja: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/009392654349.

    Dr mom: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/939085844593.

  14. #37449
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    Setting up a dream next week when I have time w Cherry and wanted anyone's opinion about their experience with her. Pm is fine too.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fantasizecherry
    I've never seen her but I'm pretty sure her STG rates are much cheaper.

  15. #37448

    One of my reliables

    Had an amazing time with Karmen like always a few nights ago. Yes, she does have her demons, but if you catch her when she is legit, she is amazing. She drained all the water out the pipe that was clogged.

    Pipe approves this message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6938.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape