Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 41276
-
02-11-25 13:55 #37481Senior Member

Posts: 94Laney is awesome, prb my fav local girl. Sometimes she can kinda ghost for a few days but you got to realize that she has a life just like we do. And she just moved so maybe busy with that.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 12:29 #37480Senior Member

Posts: 260Laney Banks
Anyone else have some serious trouble getting ahold of this one? Is it just because I am not a regular?
Takes her days to weeks to get back to me. Then one message and poof gone again for another few weeks. Always bubbly when she answers tho.
Is she worth the 350? Does she negotiate?
-
02-11-25 11:52 #37479Senior Member

Posts: 585Yeah. I hit it maybe a year ago. Pretty much looks like her pics. Decent BBBJ and CG. She came to me, so I feel like I paid too much. If she could be had at a decent price I would say go for it. Pretty nice girl in general for me at least.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 11:30 #37478Senior Member

Posts: 527Curious
Where is her Brandy? Her big booty friend.
Originally Posted by DanBall
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 11:18 #37477Senior Member

Posts: 413Lots of reviews
Search Bekka top right under search.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 08:16 #37476Senior Member

Posts: 522Bri Baby
Do anyone have any intel on this one?. She's been posting on and off for awhile now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/809687041685
-
02-11-25 06:59 #37475Senior Member

Posts: 469Bitcoin is Scammer Catnip
I tried her a few times when the ad showed up, nice looking MILF pics, not all over the internet, so it was worth a text or two. No answer and I saw these posts, so I thought I'd confirm scammer status.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
Bitcoin gets a fast response! LOL Scam for SURE! After fish-on, I like to tire them out with 'Cointoss', a fictional app that I can usually keep them on the hook while I frustrate them. I like to through out a big number if they ghost, to get them back on track and see how long I can string them along.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
02-10-25 23:09 #37474Senior Member

Posts: 45Different areas of the country use different resources. I moved here from Omaha and everyone in Omaha used sipsap. I'm sure no one here has ever heard of sipsap.
Originally Posted by LevNubhin
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 21:58 #37473Senior Member

Posts: 170Any review on this one or Lottie?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/982410571522
Couldn't find Lottie's link but she PWG goes by Lottie.
-
02-10-25 20:36 #37472Senior Member

Posts: 127BJ competition
Ashley James mentioned a Brittany recently. Is this who she's doing doubles with this week?
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 17:53 #37471Senior Member

Posts: 93Westside
Yes Brittany, I've been coaching her on her BBBJ skills and she is vastly improved from where she was 2 months ago.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 17:22 #37470Senior Member

Posts: 129Westside
Goes by Brittany right? Are pics accurate? Some older reviews I found seem mixed.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
No disrespect to you though, appreciate the response.
So far I've been considering.
Exotic redhead-seems mixed.
Piper-mixed but ok recently.
River. Seems ok option.
Missy/missys gf-seem good if still nearby enough
-
02-10-25 16:57 #37469Senior Member

Posts: 316Courtney
Anyone have anything in this one? Comes are solid, price little high for my liking but if the incall is good, pics and accurate and service on point might be worth a spin. PM if you prefer.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/298905696654
-
02-10-25 16:49 #37468Senior Member

Posts: 316Exotic Redhead
Exotic Redhead is real, pics are accurate, decent skills and she has a very open menu. Tries her hardest to please under the circumstances.
Unfortunately she is heavily medicated and hotel full of cats so never saw again. Been along time so maybe the situation has changed.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 16:35 #37467Senior Member

Posts: 93Westside
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/266137776816
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
She's staying in a house on Sonora. Nice private room. Older gal, nice body, great skills.








Reply With Quote






