Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 16691
-
02-12-25 10:46 #15581Senior Member

Posts: 434I got the same text. That is not the girl that was compared to PT. There are two different girls. I talked to them both. This one listed her weight at 90 pounds. The other girl is cherry.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
First girl is the 90 pound girl. The other two are cherry who was compared to PT.
-
02-12-25 05:38 #15580Senior Member

Posts: 193My experience yesterday was pretty much exactly the same as Staves. The difference was I met her in the lobby and we walked to the room together. I didn't want anything to do with the back area. This girl is tiny AF. Like 90 pounds and less than 5 feet tall. Wow! I would say she was a little no nonsense though. Kind of a clock watcher but that's OK. And she texted me in the night and said she would do a full hour for 150. I'm not sure if I repeat or not. She's definitely not PT though.
Originally Posted by StevesJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 00:16 #15579Regular Member

Posts: 18Tgtbt?
I'm not on skip that often but this as didn't ring any bells. Pictures are def cute but maybe too cute. She says she's from "LAX" - I assume LaCrosse. She wanted $250 for a half hour. I passed but I'm still curious. Anyone know more?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/581890183326
-
02-11-25 12:29 #15578Senior Member

Posts: 37Yes. That is the one I saw.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 11:59 #15577Senior Member

Posts: 434Are you talking about this girl?
Originally Posted by StevesJohnson
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...eywords=Cherry
-
02-11-25 10:20 #15576Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for the tip!
Thanks for the tip! I'll add that to my next review.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 10:17 #15575Senior Member

Posts: 37A Latina version of PT sort of
It took a while to get set up, with inconsistent communication, but was able to meet with her, she said she's in town for another week and a half. She's at the Comfort Inn and seems like the same set up as this one (maybe they're together?
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/894732084704
Sketchy set up, wanted to meet in the back, didn't mention by the green dumpster, so I waited by a different door. There was an AA couple, with a dog, outside by some vehicles near the dumpster. The male started walking my direction, so I got in my vehicle and started it, getting ready to leave and he kept on walking. After he was gone she came out the door by the dumpster. I walked over and we went in side. When in the room, I latched the door to prevent uninvited company. There were some bowls for food and water for a dog, so probably with that couple. I was on high alert watching everything she did in the room expecting behavior indicative of a rip off. She was fidgety and seemed nervous, so I was watching her the whole time in case I had to bail. She had her phone in her hand, so I was watching to see if she tried to contact someone, but eventually she put it down. I got undressed and she did as well. She wanted a donation placed on the table, she then place it in case on the table so I waiting to see what happened next, but thankfully no nonsense ensued. After that everything went well, really well! Pictures are her, spinner body with a little baby damage. I would repeat.
Would I let my guard down on a future visit. NO! I think if I was an easier mark it may have went differently, not sure? I'm on the younger side and relatively fit so that may also discourage the rip off attempt.
Maybe I got lucky?
Be careful out there!
-
02-11-25 09:35 #15574Senior Member

Posts: 113Great start!
Great first post and reviews. Just a helpful tip, include links of where you found them. Appreciate the Info!
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 08:58 #15573Senior Member

Posts: 801Pt?
Who might this be?
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 23:52 #15572Senior Member

Posts: 434I never got a chance to meet PT, but I've heard she was pretty nice.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 23:30 #15571Senior Member

Posts: 193Pt
Looks like PT to me. She was something else!
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 19:07 #15570Regular Member

Posts: 13Recommendation
Does anyone know a provider that gives good p-massages? If you do, PM me.
-
02-10-25 17:27 #15569Senior Member

Posts: 434I've seen lots of girls coming in from the back without issue, but do agree it's hidden. I always like going through the back instead of walking past the front desk.
Originally Posted by MyNRrop
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 16:20 #15568Senior Member

Posts: 35Not sure about her
I just tried to see her. Went to the hotel, Quality Inn East. She told me to park around back by the dumpster. Drove back there, great place to get robbed. I drove right through, back to the front. Then I get a text that she forgot to mention that it is cash up front. So when she lets me in. My Spidy sense went off and I got out of there.
Maybe I missed a great new one, but it felt off.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 15:44 #15567Senior Member

Posts: 434Cherry
Another interesting girl that looks and sounds promising, but not sure if she left town already. She told me she'd be here all week but she isn't responding today.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/869385705546













Reply With Quote




