Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 1075 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15576

    Thanks for the tip!

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Great first post and reviews. Just a helpful tip, include links of where you found them. Appreciate the Info!
    Thanks for the tip! I'll add that to my next review.

  2. #15575

    A Latina version of PT sort of

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I never got a chance to meet PT, but I've heard she was pretty nice.
    It took a while to get set up, with inconsistent communication, but was able to meet with her, she said she's in town for another week and a half. She's at the Comfort Inn and seems like the same set up as this one (maybe they're together?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/894732084704

    Sketchy set up, wanted to meet in the back, didn't mention by the green dumpster, so I waited by a different door. There was an AA couple, with a dog, outside by some vehicles near the dumpster. The male started walking my direction, so I got in my vehicle and started it, getting ready to leave and he kept on walking. After he was gone she came out the door by the dumpster. I walked over and we went in side. When in the room, I latched the door to prevent uninvited company. There were some bowls for food and water for a dog, so probably with that couple. I was on high alert watching everything she did in the room expecting behavior indicative of a rip off. She was fidgety and seemed nervous, so I was watching her the whole time in case I had to bail. She had her phone in her hand, so I was watching to see if she tried to contact someone, but eventually she put it down. I got undressed and she did as well. She wanted a donation placed on the table, she then place it in case on the table so I waiting to see what happened next, but thankfully no nonsense ensued. After that everything went well, really well! Pictures are her, spinner body with a little baby damage. I would repeat.

    Would I let my guard down on a future visit. NO! I think if I was an easier mark it may have went differently, not sure? I'm on the younger side and relatively fit so that may also discourage the rip off attempt.

    Maybe I got lucky?

    Be careful out there!

  3. #15574

    Great start!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Newbie first post. I've had some encounters the last few months.

    Honey:

    Met her at a car park. After a lot of waiting she finally showed up. Had the car date special. Pretty in-person, with a nice body. Want to repeat.

    Carla Newbetter:

    I met her at her hotel for the $100 QV special. Great, sloppy head. Took the facial like a champ. Great attitude. Only thing that gives me pause is the Bush. It's really long. Not my favorite.

    Heaven:

    Ran a $60 BJ special with CIM. She's a little nervous at first, but finished the job. Would see again for my nastier requests. She speaks Greek and seems pretty open minded for any requests.

    Dani:

    Saw her for a BBBJ $100 special. She is really pretty. Super tight body, great face, and can suck like a champ. Has a 2 girl special with her friend Jen. I'm going to save my money to make that happen!! The downside is she's flaky. Like hard to get a hold of and set up a visit.

    Rebecca:

    Saw het for a HHR for $160. Really does please on her knees. And while on top. Finished in her mouth. I'd like to see her again for doggy.

    Thick thighs pretty eye:

    Met her for a QV at her incall. Nice PAWG. Nice skills and took it on the face. Would repeat.
    Great first post and reviews. Just a helpful tip, include links of where you found them. Appreciate the Info!

  4. #15573

    Pt?

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like PT to me. She was something else!
    Who might this be?

  5. #15572
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like PT to me. She was something else!
    I never got a chance to meet PT, but I've heard she was pretty nice.

  6. #15571

    Pt

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Another interesting girl that looks and sounds promising, but not sure if she left town already. She told me she'd be here all week but she isn't responding today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/869385705546
    Looks like PT to me. She was something else!

  7. #15570

    Recommendation

    Does anyone know a provider that gives good p-massages? If you do, PM me.

  8. #15569
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNRrop  [View Original Post]
    I just tried to see her. Went to the hotel, Quality Inn East. She told me to park around back by the dumpster. Drove back there, great place to get robbed. I drove right through, back to the front. Then I get a text that she forgot to mention that it is cash up front. So when she lets me in. My Spidy sense went off and I got out of there.

    Maybe I missed a great new one, but it felt off.
    I've seen lots of girls coming in from the back without issue, but do agree it's hidden. I always like going through the back instead of walking past the front desk.

  9. #15568

    Not sure about her

    I just tried to see her. Went to the hotel, Quality Inn East. She told me to park around back by the dumpster. Drove back there, great place to get robbed. I drove right through, back to the front. Then I get a text that she forgot to mention that it is cash up front. So when she lets me in. My Spidy sense went off and I got out of there.

    Maybe I missed a great new one, but it felt off.

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl. Seems new to me, but when chatting she seems real. East side and reasonable rates. I may give her a shot if she's still here later this week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/894732084704

  10. #15567

    Cherry

    Another interesting girl that looks and sounds promising, but not sure if she left town already. She told me she'd be here all week but she isn't responding today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/869385705546

  11. #15566

    New girl?

    Anyone seen this girl. Seems new to me, but when chatting she seems real. East side and reasonable rates. I may give her a shot if she's still here later this week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/894732084704

  12. #15565

    New reviews

    Newbie first post. I've had some encounters the last few months.

    Honey:

    Met her at a car park. After a lot of waiting she finally showed up. Had the car date special. Pretty in-person, with a nice body. Want to repeat.

    Carla Newbetter:

    I met her at her hotel for the $100 QV special. Great, sloppy head. Took the facial like a champ. Great attitude. Only thing that gives me pause is the Bush. It's really long. Not my favorite.

    Heaven:

    Ran a $60 BJ special with CIM. She's a little nervous at first, but finished the job. Would see again for my nastier requests. She speaks Greek and seems pretty open minded for any requests.

    Dani:

    Saw her for a BBBJ $100 special. She is really pretty. Super tight body, great face, and can suck like a champ. Has a 2 girl special with her friend Jen. I'm going to save my money to make that happen!! The downside is she's flaky. Like hard to get a hold of and set up a visit.

    Rebecca:

    Saw het for a HHR for $160. Really does please on her knees. And while on top. Finished in her mouth. I'd like to see her again for doggy.

    Thick thighs pretty eye:

    Met her for a QV at her incall. Nice PAWG. Nice skills and took it on the face. Would repeat.

  13. #15564
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year in Milwaukee. Body is basically the same as what's pictured, maybe a couple pounds heavier but still the best body anybody's seen in Madison in a while. The service is basically the same as it was in the past as well. Totally mechanical, mostly unresponsive. Best part was having a room with a mirror above the headboard, was able to watch her tits sway as I banged her from behind. I'll likely go back every now and then because the body is great, service is so so.
    I am a regular to her.

    Things get way better as your build trust and communication with her. She can do some kinks, e. G. , goldernshowers. We have good communication and nice dynamics.

    It was not like that at the beginning, and it just takes time.

  14. #15563
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She sent this picture.
    She scammed me years ago when I started mongering. Took the money and did not want to do anything. It was a discussting experience.

  15. #15562

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Explo0988  [View Original Post]
    I know she's real. Ad says no GFE but if you ask her she says yes. Will do outcall if you uber her. Rates start at 150.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape