Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 16686
-
02-11-25 10:20 #15576Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for the tip!
Thanks for the tip! I'll add that to my next review.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 10:17 #15575Senior Member

Posts: 37A Latina version of PT sort of
It took a while to get set up, with inconsistent communication, but was able to meet with her, she said she's in town for another week and a half. She's at the Comfort Inn and seems like the same set up as this one (maybe they're together?
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/894732084704
Sketchy set up, wanted to meet in the back, didn't mention by the green dumpster, so I waited by a different door. There was an AA couple, with a dog, outside by some vehicles near the dumpster. The male started walking my direction, so I got in my vehicle and started it, getting ready to leave and he kept on walking. After he was gone she came out the door by the dumpster. I walked over and we went in side. When in the room, I latched the door to prevent uninvited company. There were some bowls for food and water for a dog, so probably with that couple. I was on high alert watching everything she did in the room expecting behavior indicative of a rip off. She was fidgety and seemed nervous, so I was watching her the whole time in case I had to bail. She had her phone in her hand, so I was watching to see if she tried to contact someone, but eventually she put it down. I got undressed and she did as well. She wanted a donation placed on the table, she then place it in case on the table so I waiting to see what happened next, but thankfully no nonsense ensued. After that everything went well, really well! Pictures are her, spinner body with a little baby damage. I would repeat.
Would I let my guard down on a future visit. NO! I think if I was an easier mark it may have went differently, not sure? I'm on the younger side and relatively fit so that may also discourage the rip off attempt.
Maybe I got lucky?
Be careful out there!
-
02-11-25 09:35 #15574Senior Member

Posts: 113Great start!
Great first post and reviews. Just a helpful tip, include links of where you found them. Appreciate the Info!
Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 08:58 #15573Senior Member

Posts: 801Pt?
Who might this be?
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 23:52 #15572Senior Member

Posts: 434I never got a chance to meet PT, but I've heard she was pretty nice.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 23:30 #15571Senior Member

Posts: 193Pt
Looks like PT to me. She was something else!
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 19:07 #15570Regular Member

Posts: 13Recommendation
Does anyone know a provider that gives good p-massages? If you do, PM me.
-
02-10-25 17:27 #15569Senior Member

Posts: 434I've seen lots of girls coming in from the back without issue, but do agree it's hidden. I always like going through the back instead of walking past the front desk.
Originally Posted by MyNRrop
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 16:20 #15568Senior Member

Posts: 35Not sure about her
I just tried to see her. Went to the hotel, Quality Inn East. She told me to park around back by the dumpster. Drove back there, great place to get robbed. I drove right through, back to the front. Then I get a text that she forgot to mention that it is cash up front. So when she lets me in. My Spidy sense went off and I got out of there.
Maybe I missed a great new one, but it felt off.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 15:44 #15567Senior Member

Posts: 434Cherry
Another interesting girl that looks and sounds promising, but not sure if she left town already. She told me she'd be here all week but she isn't responding today.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/869385705546
-
02-10-25 15:31 #15566Senior Member

Posts: 434New girl?
Anyone seen this girl. Seems new to me, but when chatting she seems real. East side and reasonable rates. I may give her a shot if she's still here later this week.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/894732084704
-
02-10-25 14:46 #15565Regular Member

Posts: 13New reviews
Newbie first post. I've had some encounters the last few months.
Honey:
Met her at a car park. After a lot of waiting she finally showed up. Had the car date special. Pretty in-person, with a nice body. Want to repeat.
Carla Newbetter:
I met her at her hotel for the $100 QV special. Great, sloppy head. Took the facial like a champ. Great attitude. Only thing that gives me pause is the Bush. It's really long. Not my favorite.
Heaven:
Ran a $60 BJ special with CIM. She's a little nervous at first, but finished the job. Would see again for my nastier requests. She speaks Greek and seems pretty open minded for any requests.
Dani:
Saw her for a BBBJ $100 special. She is really pretty. Super tight body, great face, and can suck like a champ. Has a 2 girl special with her friend Jen. I'm going to save my money to make that happen!! The downside is she's flaky. Like hard to get a hold of and set up a visit.
Rebecca:
Saw het for a HHR for $160. Really does please on her knees. And while on top. Finished in her mouth. I'd like to see her again for doggy.
Thick thighs pretty eye:
Met her for a QV at her incall. Nice PAWG. Nice skills and took it on the face. Would repeat.
-
02-10-25 10:59 #15564Senior Member

Posts: 152I am a regular to her.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
Things get way better as your build trust and communication with her. She can do some kinks, e. G. , goldernshowers. We have good communication and nice dynamics.
It was not like that at the beginning, and it just takes time.
-
02-10-25 10:20 #15563Senior Member

Posts: 152She scammed me years ago when I started mongering. Took the money and did not want to do anything. It was a discussting experience.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 09:33 #15562Regular Member

Posts: 15Real
I know she's real. Ad says no GFE but if you ask her she says yes. Will do outcall if you uber her. Rates start at 150.
Originally Posted by Explo0988
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




