Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 1133 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20159
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonniee99  [View Original Post]
    Does her ass and body look good in person?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/920071834795
    I have seen those pics before years ago I'd say it's not good but who knows.

  2. #20158
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMichaels  [View Original Post]
    Had a little back and forth with her. Very responsive but have not seen her yet either. , May TOFTT and go this weekend, would feel alot better if someone else has seen her just to be sure its safe.
    She had a meh review on here about 2 weeks ago I can't find it now. Dude said 250 was to much. However I'm still tempted because of lack of providers on the east side.

    I would say most of us haven't seen her because of the price, 250 I want both my heads to spin LOL. Be safe boys.

  3. #20157
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonniee99  [View Original Post]
    Does her ass and body look good in person?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/920071834795
    I would avoid or just be cautious when you go, depending on day will try and steal from you.

  4. #20156

    Had anyone seen Tia?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/182482138

    She's got a new number and no reviews with it. I seem to remember good feedback from a good while ago.

  5. #20155

    Anyone?

    Does her ass and body look good in person?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/920071834795

  6. #20154

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge  [View Original Post]
    I did talk to her for a bit (didn't see her yet though) a few weeks back. She's legit, but she takes down her ad and posts sporadically. She probably reached her quota of people she wants to see. I don't think she does this full time; she likes to get her regulars and then post an occasional ad or two.
    Had a little back and forth with her. Very responsive but have not seen her yet either. , May TOFTT and go this weekend, would feel alot better if someone else has seen her just to be sure its safe.

  7. #20153
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    Been contacting this one but haven't even received a reply. Looks great but can't see her if you never hear anything from her. She's in both massage and escort.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/011/MTk...c5ODQ2N2I.webp
    My guess would be you are talking about Ava Allure? Young AA spinner posts occasionally? I've had exactly one response from her over multiple attempts across two different phone numbers. Good luck.

    Fuzzyek posted a favorable review about her sometimes last year.

  8. #20152

    Allure

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    Been contacting this one but haven't even received a reply. Looks great but can't see her if you never hear anything from her. She's in both massage and escort.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/011/MTk...c5ODQ2N2I.webp
    Your link is a dead end. Try posting again so we can see who you are talking about.

  9. #20151

    Need help

    Will be staying near airport Thursday night in hotel. Need a suggestion for a good clean ***** to come to my room and just basically fuck and suck me. I need to get off. Who are the best and not expensive??

    DM me with Links please.

  10. #20150

    Any info on Allure?

    Been contacting this one but haven't even received a reply. Looks great but can't see her if you never hear anything from her. She's in both massage and escort.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/011/MTk...c5ODQ2N2I.webp

  11. #20149

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnHawk  [View Original Post]
    I texted her yesterday, received a timely reply yet her reply was a portion of her add only. Phone number search gave me nothing related to this wonderful hobby either. Not sure if she's legit. I replied back and nothing yet.
    I did talk to her for a bit (didn't see her yet though) a few weeks back. She's legit, but she takes down her ad and posts sporadically. She probably reached her quota of people she wants to see. I don't think she does this full time; she likes to get her regulars and then post an occasional ad or two.

  12. #20148
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an opportunity to see this provider yet? Just looking for some info whether it's worth my time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...i/091411749265
    I texted her yesterday, received a timely reply yet her reply was a portion of her add only. Phone number search gave me nothing related to this wonderful hobby either. Not sure if she's legit. I replied back and nothing yet.

  13. #20147
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an opportunity to see this provider yet? Just looking for some info whether it's worth my time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...i/091411749265
    She had a meh review on here a few weeks ago. I contacted her a few.

    Times but she wants 250 kind of steep. However I still may because she is close to me and hard to find providers in East side. She looks OK but not 250 ok LOL. I was going to pull the trigger she told me 2 I don't leave work till 2 so I said 3 she got a bit of a attitude and went dark. Who knows any info is good, be safe boys.

  14. #20146

    Charlie

    Has anyone had an opportunity to see this provider yet? Just looking for some info whether it's worth my time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...i/091411749265
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTMwOTM2NGE1MzU3ODNkNTE0YmFmYjA2YTUyYWJjOTczMWZmOGQ~2.jpg‎   MTYzMTI0OGFiNGE5YzJkZGE2NjM1MDA2ZGQwNjI2M2U4ZTg0ZjY0~2.jpg‎  

  15. #20145

    James Buchanan.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadBastid  [View Original Post]
    The ads usually disappear the same day they are posted, probably because they get their bust quota for the day.

    When you see a post with multiple "clues" of the number 15 usually with a 724 area code phone number, you have found it.

    If you can't figure that out, 15 will get you 20.

    Call or message that ad at your own risk..
    James Buchanan is usually featured in those ads. Our 15th President.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape