Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 1133 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20166
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonniee99  [View Original Post]
    Does her ass and body look good in person?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/920071834795
    I seems with most of these providers you need to add 10 years and 20 pounds (or more)!

  2. #20165

    Utr

    Great option in Akron. Crystal is 46 but has an amazing body. I prefer her over any other provider because she stays clean and safe. She requires a cover for full service, but will do BBBJCIM. She has a great head game and the DATY is out of this world. 95% of the time she will squirt. She has to put extra covers on her bed to soak it all up!

    I've seen her for the past year and a half and have never had anyone better, and I have seen Brittany and Natalia. Hit me up for her number if you want a good reliable option that is not into hard drugs, and performs extremely well. She does not advertise anywhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3525440983967288825.jpg‎   IMG_1164.jpg‎  

  3. #20164
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/182506542

    Is she real? The ad seems a little sketch. If so, what are her rates if anyone's seen her? Thanks in advance.

  4. #20163
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonniee99  [View Original Post]
    Does her ass and body look good in person?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/920071834795
    I have seen those pics before years ago I'd say it's not good but who knows.

  5. #20162
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMichaels  [View Original Post]
    Had a little back and forth with her. Very responsive but have not seen her yet either. , May TOFTT and go this weekend, would feel alot better if someone else has seen her just to be sure its safe.
    She had a meh review on here about 2 weeks ago I can't find it now. Dude said 250 was to much. However I'm still tempted because of lack of providers on the east side.

    I would say most of us haven't seen her because of the price, 250 I want both my heads to spin LOL. Be safe boys.

  6. #20161
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonniee99  [View Original Post]
    Does her ass and body look good in person?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/920071834795
    I would avoid or just be cautious when you go, depending on day will try and steal from you.

  7. #20160

    Had anyone seen Tia?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/182482138

    She's got a new number and no reviews with it. I seem to remember good feedback from a good while ago.

  8. #20159

    Anyone?

    Does her ass and body look good in person?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/920071834795

  9. #20158

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge  [View Original Post]
    I did talk to her for a bit (didn't see her yet though) a few weeks back. She's legit, but she takes down her ad and posts sporadically. She probably reached her quota of people she wants to see. I don't think she does this full time; she likes to get her regulars and then post an occasional ad or two.
    Had a little back and forth with her. Very responsive but have not seen her yet either. , May TOFTT and go this weekend, would feel alot better if someone else has seen her just to be sure its safe.

  10. #20157
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    Been contacting this one but haven't even received a reply. Looks great but can't see her if you never hear anything from her. She's in both massage and escort.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/011/MTk...c5ODQ2N2I.webp
    My guess would be you are talking about Ava Allure? Young AA spinner posts occasionally? I've had exactly one response from her over multiple attempts across two different phone numbers. Good luck.

    Fuzzyek posted a favorable review about her sometimes last year.

  11. #20156

    Allure

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    Been contacting this one but haven't even received a reply. Looks great but can't see her if you never hear anything from her. She's in both massage and escort.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/011/MTk...c5ODQ2N2I.webp
    Your link is a dead end. Try posting again so we can see who you are talking about.

  12. #20155

    Need help

    Will be staying near airport Thursday night in hotel. Need a suggestion for a good clean ***** to come to my room and just basically fuck and suck me. I need to get off. Who are the best and not expensive??

    DM me with Links please.

  13. #20154

    Any info on Allure?

    Been contacting this one but haven't even received a reply. Looks great but can't see her if you never hear anything from her. She's in both massage and escort.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/011/MTk...c5ODQ2N2I.webp

  14. #20153

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnHawk  [View Original Post]
    I texted her yesterday, received a timely reply yet her reply was a portion of her add only. Phone number search gave me nothing related to this wonderful hobby either. Not sure if she's legit. I replied back and nothing yet.
    I did talk to her for a bit (didn't see her yet though) a few weeks back. She's legit, but she takes down her ad and posts sporadically. She probably reached her quota of people she wants to see. I don't think she does this full time; she likes to get her regulars and then post an occasional ad or two.

  15. #20152
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an opportunity to see this provider yet? Just looking for some info whether it's worth my time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...i/091411749265
    I texted her yesterday, received a timely reply yet her reply was a portion of her add only. Phone number search gave me nothing related to this wonderful hobby either. Not sure if she's legit. I replied back and nothing yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape