Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 41280
-
02-11-25 20:55 #37485Senior Member

Posts: 170Thanks I was sketched out since she kept repeatedly asking for deposit after reading through reviews seems like she always does that but can be a good visit if you see he. I guess she's worth seeing as long as you don't deposit anything is she going to be ok with me donating after visit or is she going to try to run off with it?
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 19:05 #37484Senior Member

Posts: 919Ava is there, too
The blonde at least offers BBFS.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
I think I've seen two other providers there.
-
02-11-25 15:20 #37483Senior Member

Posts: 455She was sick recently and wasn't super responsive. That being said, she has been flakey at times but had been more responsive for me outside of the time recently when she was sick.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
No idea if she negotiates because I have never tried. I think she is worth it but everyone has different levels for that.
-
02-11-25 15:01 #37482Senior Member

Posts: 29Little bit / slim thick
Had a dream w little bit. Asked for half hour coms were spotty db walked out of the room before my visit. CBJ and pipes were ready to bust. Didn't even go FS one and done, even if it's 2 minutes. Paid the $. 4. And only got CBJ. Looks like she's on the candy now. She's off youngerman now. Body decent little more weight now room smelled like weed.
-
02-11-25 13:55 #37481Senior Member

Posts: 94Laney is awesome, prb my fav local girl. Sometimes she can kinda ghost for a few days but you got to realize that she has a life just like we do. And she just moved so maybe busy with that.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 12:29 #37480Senior Member

Posts: 260Laney Banks
Anyone else have some serious trouble getting ahold of this one? Is it just because I am not a regular?
Takes her days to weeks to get back to me. Then one message and poof gone again for another few weeks. Always bubbly when she answers tho.
Is she worth the 350? Does she negotiate?
-
02-11-25 11:52 #37479Senior Member

Posts: 585Yeah. I hit it maybe a year ago. Pretty much looks like her pics. Decent BBBJ and CG. She came to me, so I feel like I paid too much. If she could be had at a decent price I would say go for it. Pretty nice girl in general for me at least.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 11:30 #37478Senior Member

Posts: 528Curious
Where is her Brandy? Her big booty friend.
Originally Posted by DanBall
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 11:18 #37477Senior Member

Posts: 413Lots of reviews
Search Bekka top right under search.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 08:16 #37476Senior Member

Posts: 522Bri Baby
Do anyone have any intel on this one?. She's been posting on and off for awhile now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/809687041685
-
02-11-25 06:59 #37475Senior Member

Posts: 470Bitcoin is Scammer Catnip
I tried her a few times when the ad showed up, nice looking MILF pics, not all over the internet, so it was worth a text or two. No answer and I saw these posts, so I thought I'd confirm scammer status.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
Bitcoin gets a fast response! LOL Scam for SURE! After fish-on, I like to tire them out with 'Cointoss', a fictional app that I can usually keep them on the hook while I frustrate them. I like to through out a big number if they ghost, to get them back on track and see how long I can string them along.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
02-10-25 23:09 #37474Senior Member

Posts: 45Different areas of the country use different resources. I moved here from Omaha and everyone in Omaha used sipsap. I'm sure no one here has ever heard of sipsap.
Originally Posted by LevNubhin
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 21:58 #37473Senior Member

Posts: 170Any review on this one or Lottie?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/982410571522
Couldn't find Lottie's link but she PWG goes by Lottie.
-
02-10-25 20:36 #37472Senior Member

Posts: 127BJ competition
Ashley James mentioned a Brittany recently. Is this who she's doing doubles with this week?
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 17:53 #37471Senior Member

Posts: 94Westside
Yes Brittany, I've been coaching her on her BBBJ skills and she is vastly improved from where she was 2 months ago.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






