Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 725 1225 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33956
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone knows about or checked this chicken out?

    Is it worth the dream or is it a nightmare? LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182482085
    She can do in a pinch. Will do BBBJ but is lackluster unless she has improved since last I saw her.

  2. #33955

    Maddie

    Hey anyone knows about or checked this chicken out?

    Is it worth the dream or is it a nightmare? LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182482085

  3. #33954

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    No way that's real! If it is I'm getting a second mortgage LOL.
    Clear out your inbox.

  4. #33953

    Sarah. Worth the visit!

    Quote Originally Posted by SexualAbs  [View Original Post]
    I vaguely recall this girl from several months ago but I didn't see her. Anyone sample?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/840243031508

    Stay safe!
    That is Sarah. I missed her when she was originally in Richmond and then saw her when she moved to Petersburg. She was a lot of fun and I have been waiting to see her again, so I am kicking myself for missing the original post. She lives in Hopewell now, which is not any better than driving to Petersburg, but if I ever find myself heading that way, I will absolutely reach out to her again. Hope you got a chance to visit her as she is one of the best I've seen in town.

  5. #33952

    Adding to chorus

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Who the fatty tho from an older LC ad?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testing in endo.jpg‎  

  6. #33951

    Getting Suckered / Swindled

    That's pretty damned funny. She wants you to pay MoonGFE rates ($200 for a qv), "cause she learned how to use the internet". https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/228520833160.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    That is Keisha she is a SW with missing teeth. You could fuck her for. 4 and get a BBBJ for. 2. Don't pay inflated prices cause she learned how to use the internet LOL.

  7. #33950

    Don't be fooled

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    That is Keisha she is a SW with missing teeth. You could fuck her for. 4 and get a BBBJ for. 2. Don't pay inflated prices cause she learned how to use the internet LOL.

  8. #33949

    Alyssa

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/228520833160

  9. #33948

    Moon

    Went and had a visit with moon today to get that checked off my bucket list. Was the girl in the pics just a little bit heavier but not much. Very sweet and nice. Was thinking the ad was wrong as far as the donation but it was correct. Probably the best deal going right now I would say. Greek was not on the menu but everything else is. I don't like that it’s in Henrico but it was easy and smooth. Zero English but she has a translator and doesnt man talking.

  10. #33947

    Number changed

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    She is new to me claims to have been in the game a year. She is fucking beautiful. Nice ass nice tits. Everything covered. BJ was good enough to get me up but she doesn't like giving head so that's a deal breaker for some. The view from the back is immaculate and she will allow you to pound away and get your nut. I'd say I had an above average time due to the no bsing or time wasting. Will repeat.
    Her number has changed in her new ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/182455339

  11. #33946

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    She is new to me claims to have been in the game a year. She is fucking beautiful. Nice ass nice tits. Everything covered. BJ was good enough to get me up but she doesn't like giving head so that's a deal breaker for some. The view from the back is immaculate and she will allow you to pound away and get your nut. I'd say I had an above average time due to the no bsing or time wasting. Will repeat.

  12. #33945

  13. #33944

  14. #33943

    Anyone??

    I saw this one post tonight and I'm certain I've seen someone say thing about her a long time ago just and was wondering if anyone remembers or has seen her before.

  15. #33942
    Site down time?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape