Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 17031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14481
    Quote Originally Posted by LPeterson  [View Original Post]
    Only if you're dumb enough to use your real name and phone number when you make an appointment with her. She does not verify at all.
    Yeah, if I remember back when this was happening, people were interacting with her on her FB ranting posts, and yeah. That's really dumb. LOL.

  2. #14480
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    How would she do that? Does she screen?
    She tries to get you to sign up on her website with your full name phone number and email address and then have you book a time slot. I just said the site wasn't working for me and gave her a fake name and burner #. She immediately scheduled me and I paid her a visit later that afternoon.

  3. #14479
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    How would she do that? Does she screen?
    Only if you're dumb enough to use your real name and phone number when you make an appointment with her. She does not verify at all.

  4. #14478

    No,

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Did you try it and that's weird open 24 hrs.
    I hadn't heard any feed back so went to Delaware instead.

  5. #14477
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLife  [View Original Post]
    Monroe fits this description.
    Where is Monroe and any extras I see one in pickerington is that the area.

  6. #14476
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I read it's open 24 hours anyone been here before.
    Did you try it and that's weird open 24 hrs.

  7. #14475
    Quote Originally Posted by CBusMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Nurse nut job will also blast your real name if she get upset with you. She's done it more than once.
    How would she do that? Does she screen?

  8. #14474

    The nutty nurse

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Nurse nut job will also blast your real name if she get upset with you. She's done it more than once.
    This is the one thing that has kept me from seeing her.

  9. #14473

    Yep it was yours,

    Quote Originally Posted by Postal12  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to my review I didn't say she was the best looking in "any" spa, I said the Central Ohio area specifically. If there's a hotter attendant in the Central Ohio area. Spill the beans! LOL.
    And that's exactly what you said. But in my opinion and only mine, she's not gorgeous or close to being a fox. Just good looking for her age which I'm guessing 38-45 ish.

  10. #14472
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Luminous is south. I ended up going to Delaware and trying the spa the monger below left a raving review. First off I agree the massage was good 7/10 . She was definitely on the good looking scale. Most definitely NOT the best looking girl I've ever seen in an AMP. Again 7/10. Sorry bro, I guess I get out more than you, no offense. I won't return because I wasn't wowed by the service. Gave a 50 tip normally a little more for a good HJ but this was probably a 5/10 no top up, or off. I asked. We had plenty of nice conversation and she spoke excellent English. So there's a review kinda on the opposite side of things. Definitely one and done. If your ever in Evansville Indiana come check out lucky spa.
    If you're referring to my review I didn't say she was the best looking in "any" spa, I said the Central Ohio area specifically. If there's a hotter attendant in the Central Ohio area. Spill the beans! LOL.

  11. #14471
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLife  [View Original Post]
    Monroe fits this description.
    Nurse nut job will also blast your real name if she get upset with you. She's done it more than once.

  12. #14470

    My mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I read it's open 24 hours anyone been here before.
    Luminous is south. I ended up going to Delaware and trying the spa the monger below left a raving review. First off I agree the massage was good 7/10 . She was definitely on the good looking scale. Most definitely NOT the best looking girl I've ever seen in an AMP. Again 7/10. Sorry bro, I guess I get out more than you, no offense. I won't return because I wasn't wowed by the service. Gave a 50 tip normally a little more for a good HJ but this was probably a 5/10 no top up, or off. I asked. We had plenty of nice conversation and she spoke excellent English. So there's a review kinda on the opposite side of things. Definitely one and done. If your ever in Evansville Indiana come check out lucky spa.

  13. #14469

    Luminous spa, Delaware

    I read it's open 24 hours anyone been here before.

  14. #14468
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    If you like them big, NurseK. I personally like them small and have not found nice ones in a year.
    Monroe fits this description.

  15. #14467
    Quote Originally Posted by MyTell  [View Original Post]
    On the flip she asked if I had been there before, said no (maybe should've said yes?) then proceeded with a few more minutes of lackluster massaging and said "All done!

    Again, YMMV, seems like others have had luck, but go in with low expectations.
    That was your Ghostbusters moment, and you blew it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape