Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 17013
-
02-09-25 19:57 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 3103No,
I hadn't heard any feed back so went to Delaware instead.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 19:22 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 338Where is Monroe and any extras I see one in pickerington is that the area.
Originally Posted by MassageLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 19:21 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 338Did you try it and that's weird open 24 hrs.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 01:03 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 1297How would she do that? Does she screen?
Originally Posted by CBusMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 18:39 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 218The nutty nurse
This is the one thing that has kept me from seeing her.
Originally Posted by CBusMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 16:30 #14473Senior Member

Posts: 3103Yep it was yours,
And that's exactly what you said. But in my opinion and only mine, she's not gorgeous or close to being a fox. Just good looking for her age which I'm guessing 38-45 ish.
Originally Posted by Postal12
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 14:46 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 351If you're referring to my review I didn't say she was the best looking in "any" spa, I said the Central Ohio area specifically. If there's a hotter attendant in the Central Ohio area. Spill the beans! LOL.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 10:55 #14471Senior Member

Posts: 279Nurse nut job will also blast your real name if she get upset with you. She's done it more than once.
Originally Posted by MassageLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 22:43 #14470Senior Member

Posts: 3103My mistake
Luminous is south. I ended up going to Delaware and trying the spa the monger below left a raving review. First off I agree the massage was good 7/10 . She was definitely on the good looking scale. Most definitely NOT the best looking girl I've ever seen in an AMP. Again 7/10. Sorry bro, I guess I get out more than you, no offense. I won't return because I wasn't wowed by the service. Gave a 50 tip normally a little more for a good HJ but this was probably a 5/10 no top up, or off. I asked. We had plenty of nice conversation and she spoke excellent English. So there's a review kinda on the opposite side of things. Definitely one and done. If your ever in Evansville Indiana come check out lucky spa.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 14:11 #14469Senior Member

Posts: 3103Luminous spa, Delaware
I read it's open 24 hours anyone been here before.
-
02-07-25 10:20 #14468Senior Member

Posts: 46Monroe fits this description.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 09:44 #14467Senior Member

Posts: 553That was your Ghostbusters moment, and you blew it.
Originally Posted by MyTell
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 08:07 #14466Senior Member

Posts: 351Mid day of a weekday, I don't know her schedule and didn't ask.
Originally Posted by MT532
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 02:38 #14465Senior Member

Posts: 89What day and time did you visit? Does she have regular hours?
Originally Posted by Postal12
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 20:47 #14464Senior Member

Posts: 518Names
Names are very important thing to get, and share, in order to compare services provided.
Originally Posted by MyTell
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





