Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 670 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 17013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14478

    No,

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Did you try it and that's weird open 24 hrs.
    I hadn't heard any feed back so went to Delaware instead.

  2. #14477
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLife  [View Original Post]
    Monroe fits this description.
    Where is Monroe and any extras I see one in pickerington is that the area.

  3. #14476
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I read it's open 24 hours anyone been here before.
    Did you try it and that's weird open 24 hrs.

  4. #14475
    Quote Originally Posted by CBusMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Nurse nut job will also blast your real name if she get upset with you. She's done it more than once.
    How would she do that? Does she screen?

  5. #14474

    The nutty nurse

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Nurse nut job will also blast your real name if she get upset with you. She's done it more than once.
    This is the one thing that has kept me from seeing her.

  6. #14473

    Yep it was yours,

    Quote Originally Posted by Postal12  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to my review I didn't say she was the best looking in "any" spa, I said the Central Ohio area specifically. If there's a hotter attendant in the Central Ohio area. Spill the beans! LOL.
    And that's exactly what you said. But in my opinion and only mine, she's not gorgeous or close to being a fox. Just good looking for her age which I'm guessing 38-45 ish.

  7. #14472
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Luminous is south. I ended up going to Delaware and trying the spa the monger below left a raving review. First off I agree the massage was good 7/10 . She was definitely on the good looking scale. Most definitely NOT the best looking girl I've ever seen in an AMP. Again 7/10. Sorry bro, I guess I get out more than you, no offense. I won't return because I wasn't wowed by the service. Gave a 50 tip normally a little more for a good HJ but this was probably a 5/10 no top up, or off. I asked. We had plenty of nice conversation and she spoke excellent English. So there's a review kinda on the opposite side of things. Definitely one and done. If your ever in Evansville Indiana come check out lucky spa.
    If you're referring to my review I didn't say she was the best looking in "any" spa, I said the Central Ohio area specifically. If there's a hotter attendant in the Central Ohio area. Spill the beans! LOL.

  8. #14471
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLife  [View Original Post]
    Monroe fits this description.
    Nurse nut job will also blast your real name if she get upset with you. She's done it more than once.

  9. #14470

    My mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I read it's open 24 hours anyone been here before.
    Luminous is south. I ended up going to Delaware and trying the spa the monger below left a raving review. First off I agree the massage was good 7/10 . She was definitely on the good looking scale. Most definitely NOT the best looking girl I've ever seen in an AMP. Again 7/10. Sorry bro, I guess I get out more than you, no offense. I won't return because I wasn't wowed by the service. Gave a 50 tip normally a little more for a good HJ but this was probably a 5/10 no top up, or off. I asked. We had plenty of nice conversation and she spoke excellent English. So there's a review kinda on the opposite side of things. Definitely one and done. If your ever in Evansville Indiana come check out lucky spa.

  10. #14469

    Luminous spa, Delaware

    I read it's open 24 hours anyone been here before.

  11. #14468
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    If you like them big, NurseK. I personally like them small and have not found nice ones in a year.
    Monroe fits this description.

  12. #14467
    Quote Originally Posted by MyTell  [View Original Post]
    On the flip she asked if I had been there before, said no (maybe should've said yes?) then proceeded with a few more minutes of lackluster massaging and said "All done!

    Again, YMMV, seems like others have had luck, but go in with low expectations.
    That was your Ghostbusters moment, and you blew it.

  13. #14466
    Quote Originally Posted by MT532  [View Original Post]
    What day and time did you visit? Does she have regular hours?
    Mid day of a weekday, I don't know her schedule and didn't ask.

  14. #14465
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal12  [View Original Post]
    Made the trip up to Delaware recently and visited the Green Shade Spa.

    50 for hhr.

    90 hour.

    The lady I had was absolutely gorgeous, a real fox. Without question the hottest AMP gal I've ever seen in the Central Ohio area. She said her name was Ariann (or something very similar) and spoke very good English. We made small talk, laughed about what she does in her downtime when nobody comes in for hours, etc. Based on my height she was probably 5'9", no more than 125 pounds, mid-late 30's. Based on my limited ability to differentiate between Asian women I'm certain she was Korean.

    Half hour massage was incredible. You would have thought you were at a legit, high-end place. No hint of anything extra until after the hot towel wipe down then the ass tickling and light finger glazing began. She had me flip, tapped my dick and said "Good?" and it was off to the races. Allowed shirt hiked up to her neck to show off the immaculate large B's with super responsive nipples.

    Massage ended on time, and I left her 60 in return. Mainly because everything was great from start to finish, and partially because I was totally smitten by her. If I lived closer I would be broke LOL.
    What day and time did you visit? Does she have regular hours?

  15. #14464

    Names

    Quote Originally Posted by MyTell  [View Original Post]
    First and last visit to this place. Knew it was a YMMV situation going into it (per the reviews here) but wanted to try out the table shower. Should've just saved the time and made the drive to RL.

    TS was average, she carefully avoided the goods & backside which is usually 80% of the enjoyment. Massage itself was mediocre at best. Very little pressure and also felt rushed / mechanical. She lumped the TS time into the hour so it also felt like it was cut short. Uncovered for a good chunk of it but again, avoided any teasing or touching by a wide margin. On the flip she asked if I had been there before, said no (maybe should've said yes?) then proceeded with a few more minutes of lackluster massaging and said "All done!

    Again, YMMV, seems like others have had luck, but go in with low expectations.
    Names are very important thing to get, and share, in order to compare services provided.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape