Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 5310
-
02-13-25 16:02 #4635Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky
Hey Sky Spa, if you see this, please bring back Chanel!
-
02-12-25 23:59 #4634Senior Member

Posts: 30Who's the better one to see?
-
02-11-25 07:46 #4633Senior Member

Posts: 113Sunny, Ruby, and Pink are in the current lineup. I always put $$. 2 on the shelf and it's never been questioned, but I have never drawn Sunny.
Originally Posted by FindlayGuy
[View Original Post]
Was $$ until about 6 to 8 months ago when the HF went up from 0. 6 to 0. 8. But I never pay mama, and I don't separate HF and tip.
-
02-10-25 18:22 #4632Senior Member

Posts: 975So, $80 door fee (that's jacked up another $10) for the hour and a $200 tip? They're slow and you were first of the day? Totally ass backwards. Sunny's going to be disappointed if I draw her when I visit (probably this week).
Originally Posted by JoatMon
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 15:36 #4631Senior Member

Posts: 76Sky
Is Victoria still at sky? Wanted to see her while she was there. Hopefully didn't miss her.
-
02-10-25 11:30 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 43Sky
8 Door fee and $$ is what she asked for. I tried $. 6 but she wasn't having it. Said they were slow and I was her first of the day. I was visiting from over 1 K miles away, wasn't going to haggle over. 4 and the experience was worth it for me having traveled so far. I would have paid the extra for each of the sauna sessions.
Originally Posted by FostoriaFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 19:10 #4629Senior Member

Posts: 104Sunny Sunday at Sky.
Saw Sunny again. She'll be my go to girl while she is here.
Fantastic massage, fantastic everything.
Petite, and boy can she back walk. Left exhausted and relaxed.
Met Ruby, very pretty woman. Maybe a little younger.
-
02-09-25 17:25 #4628Senior Member

Posts: 26So $ 20 and 80 fee or the door fee and $$? I wasn't aware if it had gone up that muxh and was planning a visit this week so def curious.
Originally Posted by JoatMon
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 13:58 #4627Senior Member

Posts: 43Sky
It was the only thing in her hand with a napkin. Neosporin helps with any infections etc, so if she by chance had something, this would be helping her. Me on the other hand, not so much, that's what the cover is for.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 17:27 #4626Senior Member

Posts: 113Glad ypu had a good time with Sunny, but are you serious? She used Neosporin for lube? How do you know it was Neosporin, and what "protection" do you think that adds? This seems very strange. Please explain.
Originally Posted by JoatMon
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 14:55 #4625Senior Member

Posts: 43Sky
Went to Michigan for a medicinal trip, ended up (thanks to all of your reports) stopping at Sky. Entered and mamasan led me to room. Sunny entered and asked how long, hour. I was cold (it was snowing), she helped me undress and took me to the sauna room and told me to stay there till I wanted to leave, but to knock first and she would let me out. Spent maybe 15 minutes in there and then she led me to the table shower. Really good cleaning took place in there and then back to the sauna for another 15 minutes. After she led me to the room. Started with great head, back and shoulder massage and moved to legs. Quite a bit of teasing on the inner legs, but on the flip I was already at full attention. She asked me what I wanted. I told her and she said $$ (was. 80 for hour for room). Paid my fee and she said I'll be right back. Asked me to lay on my stomach after returning and gave a really good glute massage and a little tuma. Quicky flipped to have her between my legs with my still saluting member in her mouth. I didn't want to pop, she was quite good with that mouth. I had her lay on the table. I now understand what that surprise down low is; P. Regardless went to town. I did notice that her "lube" appeared to be neosporin, but whatever, it worked and adds some protection. She had put the cover on during the time between my legs while she was tasting me. She wasn't overly vocal but she was shaking and telling me that was was cumming, we kept it up for around 30 minutes. Either she was really good convinving me or a great actor, she was drenched and pulsing as I filled the bag. After cleanup, while I was still laying there Ruby came in and introduced herself and gave junior a quick fondle and a kiss on the cheek. Sunny was still cleaning me up and Pink came in and grabbed the boys like they belonged to her and told me next time she wanted the same I gave Sunny. I am quite sure they were the only three there that day. As I was leaving another monger came in and was put into the room next to me. Great experience and will be back again next time I am in the area (live in FL). Thanks for all the tips and advice, made for a great visit mongers!
-
02-08-25 12:33 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 384Was in Toledo on Thurs. Tried several providers on STG an Erotic monkey no luck. Ended up at Sky. Great time from now on I won't try any of the providers that's not interested.
Originally Posted by LikesitBare69
[View Original Post]
An answer 5 to 6 hours later. Sky give me everything I am looking for a don't have to wait on an answer.
-
02-04-25 10:27 #4623Senior Member

Posts: 146Sky
Had another good stop at Sky after trying with 3 from Skip with no luck. Met Ruby and she's similar to Victoria there. Standard everything and did meet Pink and Summer.
-
02-01-25 12:46 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 779Met Sunny
I see in the post that he says "Met Sunny" So lets go with that as her name.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 09:16 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sky
Did you get her name?
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




