rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 355 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 5311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4621

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Met Sunny, a petite middle aged woman. Love to see ribs, and a small ass.

    Nice bolt ons.

    Great massage, walked on my back.

    Saw Pink, one other I didn't meet.
    Did you get her name?

  2. #4620

    Sky. Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Met Sunny, a petite middle aged woman. Love to see ribs, and a small ass.

    Nice bolt ons.

    Great massage, walked on my back.

    Saw Pink, one other I didn't meet.
    How was Sunny?

    I really wish they would bring Chanel back.

  3. #4619

    5333

    Went to stop by the 29th around 7:15 pm and no sign or light. Didn't see any cars park other then closer to Secor rd.

  4. #4618

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeedlessGrapes  [View Original Post]
    Met with Mia today. Very bubbly and friendly personality. Chinese. Small, thin, best tits I've ever seen and just all around a pretty woman. Paid 70 for the hour massage. No shower. Mediocre massage. I threw a total of 160 down. I thought I had $$, but I didn't grab all my money and since I only bring in what I need I didn't have a chance to go grab the rest. She gave me CBJ and an excellent HJ. She used a dam and not a rubber so barely felt the BJ. She let me roam everywhere except for the kitty, but let me look at it and spread it open while I finished. I asked about FS, and said I needed another 80 on top of the 160. I declined and said most I'll give is another 50. She said that was fine and I could cash app it, but since I don't bring my wallet or my phone in when I go to these places I had no way to do that. I finished and she cleaned up. Told me to only go to her from now on. I said ok so no more sky? She said nooo don't go sky, they old. China better. So we joked about how China is better than Korea for a minute. Then she asked me about sky pricing, so I told her what you get for $$ and then she asked how many girls working at a time. I told her 3 and then she commented how busy they are there. It really wasn't a bad experience and I would return, but 240 for only a shit massage and FS is steep, no matter how hot the provider is. This isn't Miami or Tampa LOL. I will most likely give it another shot because of her though. Next time I'll make sure to bring enough and see what happens because Mia was pretty damn hot and was actually a really good hang.
    Dude, she must see you as an easy mark because every body else is fucking her for $140 plus house fee, no shit.

  5. #4617
    Quote Originally Posted by SeedlessGrapes  [View Original Post]
    Met with Mia today. Very bubbly and friendly personality. Chinese. Small, thin, best tits I've ever seen and just all around a pretty woman. Paid 70 for the hour massage. No shower. Mediocre massage. I threw a total of 160 down. I thought I had $$, but I didn't grab all my money and since I only bring in what I need I didn't have a chance to go grab the rest. She gave me CBJ and an excellent HJ. She used a dam and not a rubber so barely felt the BJ. She let me roam everywhere except for the kitty, but let me look at it and spread it open while I finished. I asked about FS, and said I needed another 80 on top of the 160. I declined and said most I'll give is another 50. She said that was fine and I could cash app it, but since I don't bring my wallet or my phone in when I go to these places I had no way to do that. I finished and she cleaned up. Told me to only go to her from now on. I said ok so no more sky? She said nooo don't go sky, they old. China better. So we joked about how China is better than Korea for a minute. Then she asked me about sky pricing, so I told her what you get for $$ and then she asked how many girls working at a time. I told her 3 and then she commented how busy they are there. It really wasn't a bad experience and I would return, but 240 for only a shit massage and FS is steep, no matter how hot the provider is. This isn't Miami or Tampa LOL. I will most likely give it another shot because of her though. Next time I'll make sure to bring enough and see what happens because Mia was pretty damn hot and was actually a really good hang.
    No shower available or you just didn't partake? Some of the ladies don't like doing the table shower when it is cold out. The table shower and a decent massage are as important to me as the extras.

  6. #4616

    5333

    Met with Mia today. Very bubbly and friendly personality. Chinese. Small, thin, best tits I've ever seen and just all around a pretty woman. Paid 70 for the hour massage. No shower. Mediocre massage. I threw a total of 160 down. I thought I had $$, but I didn't grab all my money and since I only bring in what I need I didn't have a chance to go grab the rest. She gave me CBJ and an excellent HJ. She used a dam and not a rubber so barely felt the BJ. She let me roam everywhere except for the kitty, but let me look at it and spread it open while I finished. I asked about FS, and said I needed another 80 on top of the 160. I declined and said most I'll give is another 50. She said that was fine and I could cash app it, but since I don't bring my wallet or my phone in when I go to these places I had no way to do that. I finished and she cleaned up. Told me to only go to her from now on. I said ok so no more sky? She said nooo don't go sky, they old. China better. So we joked about how China is better than Korea for a minute. Then she asked me about sky pricing, so I told her what you get for $$ and then she asked how many girls working at a time. I told her 3 and then she commented how busy they are there. It really wasn't a bad experience and I would return, but 240 for only a shit massage and FS is steep, no matter how hot the provider is. This isn't Miami or Tampa LOL. I will most likely give it another shot because of her though. Next time I'll make sure to bring enough and see what happens because Mia was pretty damn hot and was actually a really good hang.

  7. #4615

    Sunday Sky

    Met Sunny, a petite middle aged woman. Love to see ribs, and a small ass.

    Nice bolt ons.

    Great massage, walked on my back.

    Saw Pink, one other I didn't meet.

  8. #4614

    Summer AMP

    Haven't been here before. Or the one close by on Secor next to the apartment complex?

  9. #4613

    M-1

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Given that a $60 tip is expected for a HJ, then I'd expect a FS tip to be about $140. Any more than that and she's gouging. I've read reports in the Ann Arbor and (I think) Detroit forums of fools tipping $200 on top of the house fee. Numerous AMPs in the Detroit area have been shuttered recently and the crazy priced one may have been among them. I'd have taken the time to rag on these numbskulls, but they all admitted that it was far too much. I'm not concerned about the prices in Detroit with the better choices here in Toledo. If I was going to travel to an AMP I'd go to Jackson. I've occasionally visited lesser known AMPs in Toledo and was always disappointed compared to Sky / Chang-MI or M-1 on Secor just north of Westgate. Don't know if that location is still open. I'll find out soon as I'm planning on getting out within the next week or two.
    M-1 got shut down last summer. Sky is still open.

  10. #4612

    Lotas spa

    Anyone have any reports on Lotas Massage on and Holland Sylvania. It's just north of Central Ave.

  11. #4611
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the report. I'm curious. How much more is "a lot more than $60"?
    Given that a $60 tip is expected for a HJ, then I'd expect a FS tip to be about $140. Any more than that and she's gouging. I've read reports in the Ann Arbor and (I think) Detroit forums of fools tipping $200 on top of the house fee. Numerous AMPs in the Detroit area have been shuttered recently and the crazy priced one may have been among them. I'd have taken the time to rag on these numbskulls, but they all admitted that it was far too much. I'm not concerned about the prices in Detroit with the better choices here in Toledo. If I was going to travel to an AMP I'd go to Jackson. I've occasionally visited lesser known AMPs in Toledo and was always disappointed compared to Sky / Chang-MI or M-1 on Secor just north of Westgate. Don't know if that location is still open. I'll find out soon as I'm planning on getting out within the next week or two.

  12. #4610
    Quote Originally Posted by PastMyPrime  [View Original Post]
    Funny, I was there a couple of weeks ago and had the unexpected (there). The young lady offered BJ or FS (wanting a lot more than $60). I was not expecting that and didn't bring that kind of cash. Same situation, asked for $60 for HJ and I only had $50. She did a great job on that with plenty of roaming.
    Thank you for the report. I'm curious. How much more is "a lot more than $60"?

  13. #4609

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any recent info to share on this spot on Central?

    I went just after they re-opened and it wasn't a good experience. Don't even remember her name, but demanded. 60 tip for very average HE after a crappy HHR massage. Hoping to hear some good news before I return and donate more of my hard earned cash.
    Funny, I was there a couple of weeks ago and had the unexpected (there). The young lady offered BJ or FS (wanting a lot more than $60). I was not expecting that and didn't bring that kind of cash. Same situation, asked for $60 for HJ and I only had $50. She did a great job on that with plenty of roaming.

  14. #4608

    Info on Arginine supplement

    Quote Originally Posted by SsnakeInc  [View Original Post]
    Parking lot was still covered with snow. Luckily there were some tire marks already there to follow. Walked in and asked who was working, mamasan just said new girl. Had read it was Blue, Victoria, and a new girl so I was good with that. I ended up with Victoria. She is 5'5" 140 ish, 40's, short hair, ok face, nice D cups, she is thick but not fat. I would give her a 5. I gave her the house fee, and she said what about me. No problem let's get that out of the way.

    TS was nice, soaped me up and then used her hands to give me a little rub on the table. It was early so the room was still a little chilly, but the sauna was great. Back in the room, I laid down and she stripped and gave me a little body slide. Flipped and then came the CBJ, and 69. Victoria said she liked that and and one point was grinding my face. I had the Viagra and Arginine going so after she rode me CG for a bit, I pounded her standing for the next 20 minutes or so, in a few different positions. She seemed to be enjoying it, as did I.

    After finishing me off with a HJ, Victoria finished the hour with a nice relaxing rub down. Blue popped in to introduce herself. I had seen the other girl in the hallway earlier. Victoria told be her name is Angie and she is short and petite, which is more my preference. Victoria a was fun, and I wouldn't say no the next time, I have had fun with Blue before too, but next time I would try Angie. $. 8/$1. 6.
    Don't take L-arginine supplements if you've had cold sores or genital herpes. Too much L-arginine in your system can make the virus that causes those conditions become active again. Also, don't take L-arginine if you have kidney disease. It may disturb the balance of important minerals in the body called electrolytes.

  15. #4607
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any recent info to share on this spot on Central?

    I went just after they re-opened and it wasn't a good experience. Don't even remember her name, but demanded. 60 tip for very average HE after a crappy HHR massage. Hoping to hear some good news before I return and donate more of my hard earned cash.
    I drove past on a whim one day and saw the door open and walked in. Say joy who was there before they closed up. No table shower which is a huge bummer. My massage with her was great and being that she remembered me made things a lot nicer. She wasn't there last time I went but yes crazy mark up on the tips they want. Kinda off putting when there's nothing more offered especially when no table shower.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape