Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 757 1257 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 41278
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37438

    Blair Brockwell

    Blair reached out to me. I let her know that I wasn't super pleased with the service I've recieved. She said it was at a discounted rate and you get what you pay for, and if I payed full price, she would be much more enthusiastic and less rushed.

    Meeting was at 1 pm. I was eating lunch at an Indian restaurant nearby by 1:15.

    She is the most rushed, unenthusiastic provider I've ever been with. She's far heavier than the photos, doesn't dress up, doesn't try to look good at all. She looks like she just rolled out of bed every time. Not to mention her cooter is as loose as can be. It's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

    She also says super cringey shit trying to get you to cum more quickly. She asks "are you close" within 30 secs of being inside.

    0/10, stay away.

  2. #37437

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    Check the discussion for agencies reports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Check the agency discussion thread, that was created pretty much for bunny.
    Thanks both of you.

  3. #37436

    Anyone

    Anyone pull the trigger on this one? I tried setting up but she wants half deposit upfront. That's a no no for me so anyone know if she's real? Also if anyone has any good mature providers lmk.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/510611601928

  4. #37435

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Vee back in her best days.

    Ariana and Ashley James make the most progress on making me disappear in their mouths but can't hold it for too long.
    I think Ariana is out of the game.

  5. #37434

    Thanks again brother

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Vee back in her best days.

    Ariana and Ashley James make the most progress on making me disappear in their mouths but can't hold it for too long.
    Guess I will have to try to catch up with Vee. But I rarely go to Daytona. Might have to take a road trip for a visit.

  6. #37433

    Deepest throat

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Of the above who has the deepest throat in your humble opinion?
    Vee back in her best days.

    Ariana and Ashley James make the most progress on making me disappear in their mouths but can't hold it for too long.

  7. #37432
    Quote Originally Posted by FortMyers1234  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide a bit more info on BF? I have searched the forum and tried on STG but I am finding nothing. Agencies like that one are normally up my alley but I have had very hit or miss interactions with the ones here in Jax.
    Check the agency discussion thread, that was created pretty much for bunny.

  8. #37431
    Quote Originally Posted by FortMyers1234  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide a bit more info on BF? I have searched the forum and tried on STG but I am finding nothing. Agencies like that one are normally up my alley but I have had very hit or miss interactions with the ones here in Jax.
    Check the discussion for agencies reports.

  9. #37430

    Info on BF?

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I've contributed so here's some of my ventures.

    First I'll start with the Bunny Factory. I visited with Amy, somebody else I forget and Miu Miu and I never got the level of experience a lot of others have raved about. Amy may have been the best out of them. I set up to be the first morning appt with all of them since they take a pounding all day and those poor girls were still couldn't take me without pulling back, twisting their bodies or setting their legs as a blockade so I couldn't penetrate too deep. BF has a good setup but I allowed my expectations to get the better of me.
    Can anyone provide a bit more info on BF? I have searched the forum and tried on STG but I am finding nothing. Agencies like that one are normally up my alley but I have had very hit or miss interactions with the ones here in Jax.

  10. #37429

    Dollface

    Anyone been with Dollface recently, trying to get that sexy thing again, I appreciate it.

  11. #37428
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I've never gotten ruby to answer even a single text message, from multiple different numbers. Super frustrating. Any tips?
    Looking at her newer ads her number looks to have changed. Unless it's a fake account posting. Could try her new number? Just search stg for "Ruby".

  12. #37427

    Lol

    Only if you think her age has varied between 26-29 and has been working in SC, TN & FL in the past 3 days.

    And you don't mind forking over a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]

  13. #37426

    Great report brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I've contributed so here's some of my ventures.

    First I'll start with the Bunny Factory. I visited with Amy, somebody else I forget and Miu Miu and I never got the level of experience a lot of others have raved about. Amy may have been the best out of them. I set up to be the first morning appt with all of them since they take a pounding all day and those poor girls were still couldn't take me without pulling back, twisting their bodies or setting their legs as a blockade so I couldn't penetrate too deep. BF has a good setup but I allowed my expectations to get the better of me.

    UTR tall brunette: she's not a pro but she's a gem! BBJ as long as I wanted and even though she didn't have any tricks up her sleeve, having a cute chick with a really nice body pleasure you is sometimes the point regardless of skill. She took a pounding from behind and knew how to ride. Clean girl with tits and a body like that! Not sure what there is to complain about.

    CharlieRae. Old Riverside Rae Rae, caught up with her and she was enthusiastic at first but being sober the allure of servicing seems to wear off quickly. She gave me a little bit of enthusiastic throat and then wanted to take a ride. I wish I had gotten a little more throat.
    Of the above who has the deepest throat in your humble opinion?

  14. #37425
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    First girl (Unique Unforgettable Abilities): https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/128177527749.

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? She seems new and it does take a while for her to respond. But I have not heard or seen any reviews on this one. I didn't want to be the guinea pig for this one.

    Second girl (Jasmine the bodybuilder): https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine83.

    Does anyone have any recent intel on this one? She looks like a pretty strong gal. I heard she's outcall only and will go to orlando / st augustine. Possibly jax for 2 hour sessions. I wasn't sure if any of yall jax fellows experienced this one before. I see she has a high amount of roses I would hope she is worth it.

    Let me know any info you have for the two providers.

    Thanks,

    Zz.
    Pretty sure "Jasmine" is a dude. If not, her clit is probably bigger than your dick!

  15. #37424

    Cheyenne

    Friendly reminder she's a thief. Good luck, mongers!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/661356165178

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape