Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 758 1258 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37433

    Deepest throat

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Of the above who has the deepest throat in your humble opinion?
    Vee back in her best days.

    Ariana and Ashley James make the most progress on making me disappear in their mouths but can't hold it for too long.

  2. #37432
    Quote Originally Posted by FortMyers1234  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide a bit more info on BF? I have searched the forum and tried on STG but I am finding nothing. Agencies like that one are normally up my alley but I have had very hit or miss interactions with the ones here in Jax.
    Check the agency discussion thread, that was created pretty much for bunny.

  3. #37431
    Quote Originally Posted by FortMyers1234  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide a bit more info on BF? I have searched the forum and tried on STG but I am finding nothing. Agencies like that one are normally up my alley but I have had very hit or miss interactions with the ones here in Jax.
    Check the discussion for agencies reports.

  4. #37430

    Info on BF?

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I've contributed so here's some of my ventures.

    First I'll start with the Bunny Factory. I visited with Amy, somebody else I forget and Miu Miu and I never got the level of experience a lot of others have raved about. Amy may have been the best out of them. I set up to be the first morning appt with all of them since they take a pounding all day and those poor girls were still couldn't take me without pulling back, twisting their bodies or setting their legs as a blockade so I couldn't penetrate too deep. BF has a good setup but I allowed my expectations to get the better of me.
    Can anyone provide a bit more info on BF? I have searched the forum and tried on STG but I am finding nothing. Agencies like that one are normally up my alley but I have had very hit or miss interactions with the ones here in Jax.

  5. #37429

    Dollface

    Anyone been with Dollface recently, trying to get that sexy thing again, I appreciate it.

  6. #37428
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I've never gotten ruby to answer even a single text message, from multiple different numbers. Super frustrating. Any tips?
    Looking at her newer ads her number looks to have changed. Unless it's a fake account posting. Could try her new number? Just search stg for "Ruby".

  7. #37427

    Lol

    Only if you think her age has varied between 26-29 and has been working in SC, TN & FL in the past 3 days.

    And you don't mind forking over a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]

  8. #37426

    Great report brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I've contributed so here's some of my ventures.

    First I'll start with the Bunny Factory. I visited with Amy, somebody else I forget and Miu Miu and I never got the level of experience a lot of others have raved about. Amy may have been the best out of them. I set up to be the first morning appt with all of them since they take a pounding all day and those poor girls were still couldn't take me without pulling back, twisting their bodies or setting their legs as a blockade so I couldn't penetrate too deep. BF has a good setup but I allowed my expectations to get the better of me.

    UTR tall brunette: she's not a pro but she's a gem! BBJ as long as I wanted and even though she didn't have any tricks up her sleeve, having a cute chick with a really nice body pleasure you is sometimes the point regardless of skill. She took a pounding from behind and knew how to ride. Clean girl with tits and a body like that! Not sure what there is to complain about.

    CharlieRae. Old Riverside Rae Rae, caught up with her and she was enthusiastic at first but being sober the allure of servicing seems to wear off quickly. She gave me a little bit of enthusiastic throat and then wanted to take a ride. I wish I had gotten a little more throat.
    Of the above who has the deepest throat in your humble opinion?

  9. #37425
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    First girl (Unique Unforgettable Abilities): https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/128177527749.

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? She seems new and it does take a while for her to respond. But I have not heard or seen any reviews on this one. I didn't want to be the guinea pig for this one.

    Second girl (Jasmine the bodybuilder): https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine83.

    Does anyone have any recent intel on this one? She looks like a pretty strong gal. I heard she's outcall only and will go to orlando / st augustine. Possibly jax for 2 hour sessions. I wasn't sure if any of yall jax fellows experienced this one before. I see she has a high amount of roses I would hope she is worth it.

    Let me know any info you have for the two providers.

    Thanks,

    Zz.
    Pretty sure "Jasmine" is a dude. If not, her clit is probably bigger than your dick!

  10. #37424

    Cheyenne

    Friendly reminder she's a thief. Good luck, mongers!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/661356165178

  11. #37423

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    First girl (Unique Unforgettable Abilities): https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/128177527749.

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? She seems new and it does take a while for her to respond. But I have not heard or seen any reviews on this one. I didn't want to be the guinea pig for this one.

    Second girl (Jasmine the bodybuilder): https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine83.

    Does anyone have any recent intel on this one? She looks like a pretty strong gal. I heard she's outcall only and will go to orlando / st augustine. Possibly jax for 2 hour sessions. I wasn't sure if any of yall jax fellows experienced this one before. I see she has a high amount of roses I would hope she is worth it.

    Let me know any info you have for the two providers.

    Thanks,

    Zz.
    The first link has gone by Naomi until recently. I met her once, she was with Ruby. Her head game caught me by surprise and had me finishing in her mouth within 10 minutes before I even knew what was going on. Have been curious to try her again.

  12. #37422

    Regarding these two different provider

    Hey guys,

    First girl (Unique Unforgettable Abilities): https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/128177527749.

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? She seems new and it does take a while for her to respond. But I have not heard or seen any reviews on this one. I didn't want to be the guinea pig for this one.

    Second girl (Jasmine the bodybuilder): https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine83.

    Does anyone have any recent intel on this one? She looks like a pretty strong gal. I heard she's outcall only and will go to orlando / st augustine. Possibly jax for 2 hour sessions. I wasn't sure if any of yall jax fellows experienced this one before. I see she has a high amount of roses I would hope she is worth it.

    Let me know any info you have for the two providers.

    Thanks,

    Zz.

  13. #37421

    Rudy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell you how many texts I'll get days later from these chics. Honestly, I'll text them and then save the name so.

    I can go back and look, because when I get the urge, I'll try any I find attractive or til one works out. Anyway, she may have been one that texted me days later. She was at I want to say Hampton inn on prudential and told me to park next door at another hotel and she would meet me at the side door. She popped out and I know it was her. I saw her post that she's in mandarin now.
    Ruby had to visit her Uncle he rolled up on her last week.

  14. #37420
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I've never gotten ruby to answer even a single text message, from multiple different numbers. Super frustrating. Any tips?
    I can't tell you how many texts I'll get days later from these chics. Honestly, I'll text them and then save the name so.

    I can go back and look, because when I get the urge, I'll try any I find attractive or til one works out. Anyway, she may have been one that texted me days later. She was at I want to say Hampton inn on prudential and told me to park next door at another hotel and she would meet me at the side door. She popped out and I know it was her. I saw her post that she's in mandarin now.

  15. #37419

    Anyone smash

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/655630752224

    Curious about this one. Full body to body Nuru is fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape