Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 41280
-
02-06-25 16:29 #37440Senior Member

Posts: 119Blair / VonnaRose
Yeah. She's ok. I saw her several years ago in a decent incall for a QV. Everything was covered. Decent communication, but was quick and to the point. Saw her again in her "upscale studio" for one her $100 specials. Wasn't great and the fake moaning was annoying. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 15:43 #37439Senior Member

Posts: 363I'm not disputing your experience. I've seen Blair and had a fantastic experience, one of the best I've ever had. Now, I didn't negotiate a rate with her- she told me her rate and I paid it.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
I've seen negative reviews of her before. I believe your experience depends on how you approach her. (And I'm not criticizing you, I promise.).
-
02-06-25 15:12 #37438Senior Member

Posts: 260Blair Brockwell
Blair reached out to me. I let her know that I wasn't super pleased with the service I've recieved. She said it was at a discounted rate and you get what you pay for, and if I payed full price, she would be much more enthusiastic and less rushed.
Meeting was at 1 pm. I was eating lunch at an Indian restaurant nearby by 1:15.
She is the most rushed, unenthusiastic provider I've ever been with. She's far heavier than the photos, doesn't dress up, doesn't try to look good at all. She looks like she just rolled out of bed every time. Not to mention her cooter is as loose as can be. It's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
She also says super cringey shit trying to get you to cum more quickly. She asks "are you close" within 30 secs of being inside.
0/10, stay away.
-
02-06-25 12:38 #37437Regular Member

Posts: 15Thanks!
Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried
[View Original Post]
Thanks both of you.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 11:05 #37436Senior Member

Posts: 30Anyone
Anyone pull the trigger on this one? I tried setting up but she wants half deposit upfront. That's a no no for me so anyone know if she's real? Also if anyone has any good mature providers lmk.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/510611601928
-
02-06-25 08:13 #37435Senior Member

Posts: 260Ariana
I think Ariana is out of the game.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 17:25 #37434Senior Member

Posts: 452Thanks again brother
Guess I will have to try to catch up with Vee. But I rarely go to Daytona. Might have to take a road trip for a visit.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 16:50 #37433Senior Member

Posts: 127Deepest throat
Vee back in her best days.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
Ariana and Ashley James make the most progress on making me disappear in their mouths but can't hold it for too long.
-
02-05-25 16:35 #37432Senior Member

Posts: 456Check the agency discussion thread, that was created pretty much for bunny.
Originally Posted by FortMyers1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 16:09 #37431Senior Member

Posts: 29Check the discussion for agencies reports.
Originally Posted by FortMyers1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 14:30 #37430Regular Member

Posts: 15Info on BF?
Can anyone provide a bit more info on BF? I have searched the forum and tried on STG but I am finding nothing. Agencies like that one are normally up my alley but I have had very hit or miss interactions with the ones here in Jax.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 13:59 #37429Regular Member

Posts: 5Dollface
Anyone been with Dollface recently, trying to get that sexy thing again, I appreciate it.
-
02-05-25 10:12 #37428Senior Member

Posts: 129Looking at her newer ads her number looks to have changed. Unless it's a fake account posting. Could try her new number? Just search stg for "Ruby".
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 09:44 #37427Senior Member

Posts: 375Lol
Only if you think her age has varied between 26-29 and has been working in SC, TN & FL in the past 3 days.
And you don't mind forking over a deposit.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 08:32 #37426Senior Member

Posts: 452Great report brother!
Of the above who has the deepest throat in your humble opinion?
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





