Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 13318
-
02-12-25 13:25 #12043Regular Member

Posts: 11Red riding hood
She had better reports on the Spartanburg side.
Originally Posted by SawDustSam
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 11:52 #12042Senior Member

Posts: 103Pshhh
It ain't a damn thing she's doing that's worth that amount an hour. That’s not even GPS. That’s mental illness.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 20:29 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 120Taylar
Beautiful face and shapely curves, but $650 for an hour? I'd have buyer's remorse on the way home.
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 15:32 #12040Senior Member

Posts: 111Taylar
They're man made. And she has a nice face.
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 14:50 #12039Senior Member

Posts: 324Are those new curves real or man-made?
Originally Posted by Ruby62
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 10:28 #12038Senior Member

Posts: 44Scarlett Ruby
Hey Bo, I can confirm that everything is SR is on the up and up. I too am very leery of deposits and of sending my DL, but I went thru the verification and met with her a year or so ago. I've seen her 3 x in total since then. She is absolutely stunning and her performance is on point, if you're not looking for FS. Also, her location is very nice, so nothing to worry about there either. If you have any questions feel free to free to PM me.
Originally Posted by Bolamper
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 10:11 #12037Senior Member

Posts: 238Hispanics
Would like to visit a Hispanic provider. If you have any information please PM.
-
02-07-25 08:01 #12036Senior Member

Posts: 154Taylar
Tried sending a PM, your mailbox is full so I'll post: if you see her often maybe you could find a subtle way to suggest she update her ad with pictures that represent her current body because everything else about her (performance, attitude, replying to texts) is good.
Originally Posted by Ruby62
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 12:44 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 504Built for sin and delivers
Ditto, my experiences were exactly same. Little head can and does mislead us.
Originally Posted by Chris201
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 09:02 #12034Regular Member

Posts: 4Scarlett Ruby
So I have seen some post about Scarlett on here before and decided I would give her a try. When I reached out, she asked for a verification process. Picture with drivers license, linked in profile, and a deposit. I have seen similar request before but have always avoided. Has anyone actually done that process for her before?
-
02-04-25 15:10 #12033Regular Member

Posts: 21Taylar Adams
I don't post much but here's mine. I have had many visits with Taylar in the past years. She has always been on time, very attentive and likes to explore. She will always be one of my top faves. I love the new curves she has and think they are hot on her. One of the most sensual women I've ever met. YMMV as always but I recently had a visit with her and we both left extremely satisfied and relaxed. Like an old girlfriend! Will definitely continue to repeat! Treat her well and she will def return the favor!
https://tryst.link/escort/taylaraddams24
-
02-04-25 09:21 #12032Senior Member

Posts: 126Milf
Hey man. I saw her probably a year or so ago. Back then, she was in a POS trailer in Centerville. I should have drove by, but I was only thinking with the little head this day. She was not attractive and service was poor. I some how managed to bust but top ten or maybe five of worse experiences in the hobby for me. I should have just thrown the donation into the wind over Lake Hartwell or something. That would have been just as satisfying of an experience. Sorry, wish I could say she was built for sin and delivers. Yeah, they say YMMV but a dud for me.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
I hope to leave a good review soon. I haven't had a whole lot of success out there of late.
-
02-03-25 19:06 #12031Senior Member

Posts: 1051Good luck.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
Posts all over the place with different names and numbers.
https://ladys.one/usa-las-vegas/heaven-15-i798190
https://fansmetrics.com/en/onlyfans/realalisjolin
https://escort13.com/post/98460338?currentPage=106
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...slope-14740515
I also saw a porn name Belle Delphine associated with the 3rd photo, but I did not post that xxx link here.
I'm thinking borrowed pictures, but others may think different.
Play Safe!
HEx!
-
02-03-25 17:28 #12030Senior Member

Posts: 169Taylar
Waste of time. Set up two meetings. Ghosted me the first time. Gave all the usual excuses. Decided to give her a second chance. Ghosted again. Learned my lesson. Won't try a third time.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
Maybe someone will have some luck with her.
-
02-03-25 14:24 #12029Senior Member

Posts: 160Tgtbt?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/001466844916
Damn!! Anyone have any knowledge??
G.












Reply With Quote




