Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 887 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12016

    Taylar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    I saw and reviewed her last June. She wasn't nearly as thin as in the pictures she uses (not BBW just not fit / thin like the pictures). How is her body these days? Thin / fit like pictures or more curvy than the pictures she uses?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/476458581869
    Waste of time. Set up two meetings. Ghosted me the first time. Gave all the usual excuses. Decided to give her a second chance. Ghosted again. Learned my lesson. Won't try a third time.

    Maybe someone will have some luck with her.

  2. #12015

    Tgtbt?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/001466844916

    Damn!! Anyone have any knowledge??

    G.

  3. #12014

    Not for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    I saw and reviewed her last June. She wasn't nearly as thin as in the pictures she uses (not BBW just not fit / thin like the pictures). How is her body these days? Thin / fit like pictures or more curvy than the pictures she uses?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/476458581869
    I went to the lovely town of Belton to see her for a cv. This was maybe six months ago. She was way larger than those pics she posts. I was able to see her walking up the street towards me. The closer she got the more disappointed I became. She was smoking (not hot, I mean smoking a cigarette-Haha) and mostly looking at her phone. Once she was about fifty feet away, I turned on the car and bolted. I've never bolted on a cv and I've done maybe a dozen of them. So, unless she went to some boot camp or has participated in some triathlon/iron man type events I would only expect a very average experience with her.

  4. #12013

    Red riding is very sketchy

    Only lived in Greenville for a year and have thus far had terrible luck finding a decent escort. About 90 percent of the time they don't respond or it's 5 hours later. I have had to walk away from all but one of the ones I actually met because they where super rough trashy crackheads. Saturday I chose red riding hood as about my tenth choice but the only one that answered. I go to quality near the mall and 2 thugs are in a car out front. So I sit tight a minute as she has stopped responding. After a few minutes another thug which had to be her pimp comes out of her room so I just bail. Between stings and set up thief's I truly wonder is the any legit providers around that don't weigh a ton or half decent looking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/239802641578

  5. #12012

    Stay away

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...w/201546264014

    Contacted this one last night. Everything seemed to be going good. She sent me her motel and I went. Through text, she said the only thing she would not do is anal. I was fine with that. When I got to her motel, she let me in, a little small talk. I was thinking this was going to be a decent visit. She was even stripped down before I got the donation out of my pocket. We got on the bed, she snuggled up next to me and started playing with me. That was kinda nice, but that's all she was doing. I tried to lightly nudge her down to do some oral, but she wouldn't budge. Finally, she asked me what I wanted to do, so I told her some oral, then the real fun. That; s when she hit me with the "I don't do oral. " What? Why didn't you say that when we were texting? I was semi erect, tried to slide it in, and she was Sahara desert dry. Could barely get the tip in. She never offered any lube. Then she starts asking me where I lived, that maybe we could go to my place to finish up, because it was not even her room, but her friend's (she said the name Jen. Or Jenn, seriously doubt our favorite tiny Latina), and her friend would be back any minute. Did you tell her you had a visitor coming? No. At this point, I just got up, dressed and left. It looked like she was getting dressed also and packing a bag, but she made no attempt to follow me. I live over an hour from Greenville, and no way will I have a provider come to my house, especially one who behaved like she did. So guys, I would strongly advise to leave this one alone.

  6. #12011

    Taylar

    I saw and reviewed her last June. She wasn't nearly as thin as in the pictures she uses (not BBW just not fit / thin like the pictures). How is her body these days? Thin / fit like pictures or more curvy than the pictures she uses?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/476458581869

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGripes  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/taylaraddams24

    Set up visit with Taylor Adams a couple weeks ago but due to freak weather and the populous freaking out about the weather had to postpone until today.

    Visit was easy to set up and she was very easy going. Upon arrival she had a friend with her and we doubled the fun. Very attractive and attentive girls who made me feel like a king.

    Highly recommend.

    Be safe,

    Paul.
    Last edited by TheRick; 01-31-25 at 15:38. Reason: spelled wrong - Taylar not Taylor

  7. #12010

    Seneca SC

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    First, don't message me because I am not giving out her# Some of you have seen her because we chatted. We'll last week she ask me to dr to Seneca to see her and me being a horney old bastard and having $ I went for it. She said her room mate would be in class and we would have privacy which was true. I won't return because #1 she snuck me in the girls dorm threw the emergency exit then I did a little finger swipe to check for freshness. No sure what's up down there but kinda want to dip my finger in bleach or something. Put junior jack on and this hot little 19 yo road me like a rabbit for 15 or so. #2 she showed me her other friends, well let me say if she don't have a pimp she will before long and prob demons as well. She's on secretbenifits and you can log in for free you want to see her.
    Is that the one that also posted on occasion on STG? If so, that's wild she even exists. Maybe she only takes appointments super late? I've txted her pretty consistently every morning I see her add and I've never gotten a response, like ever.

  8. #12009

    Alex in Seneca

    First, don't message me because I am not giving out her# Some of you have seen her because we chatted. We'll last week she ask me to dr to Seneca to see her and me being a horney old bastard and having $ I went for it. She said her room mate would be in class and we would have privacy which was true. I won't return because #1 she snuck me in the girls dorm threw the emergency exit then I did a little finger swipe to check for freshness. No sure what's up down there but kinda want to dip my finger in bleach or something. Put junior jack on and this hot little 19 yo road me like a rabbit for 15 or so. #2 she showed me her other friends, well let me say if she don't have a pimp she will before long and prob demons as well. She's on secretbenifits and you can log in for free you want to see her.

  9. #12008

    Taylor Adams

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylaraddams24

    Set up visit with Taylor Adams a couple weeks ago but due to freak weather and the populous freaking out about the weather had to postpone until today.

    Visit was easy to set up and she was very easy going. Upon arrival she had a friend with her and we doubled the fun. Very attractive and attentive girls who made me feel like a king.

    Highly recommend.

    Be safe,

    Paul.

  10. #12007
    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'm in the area so I did TOFTT. BB is real. I wasn't robbed or arrested. Senior members with ample site history can message me with questions.
    Sent you a pm, thank you.

  11. #12006

    Morgann

    https://tryst.link/escort/morgannn-baybee12

    Has anyone sampled this one?

  12. #12005

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice for sure. Hopefully someone shares something if they have seen her. If I was in Greenville area today I would TOFTT.
    Well, I'm in the area so I did TOFTT. BB is real. I wasn't robbed or arrested. Senior members with ample site history can message me with questions.

  13. #12004
    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Bailey has a young friend. Anyone have any intel?

    "Bailey and BB two girl special available right now incalls only"

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/001141223645
    She looks nice for sure. Hopefully someone shares something if they have seen her. If I was in Greenville area today I would TOFTT.

  14. #12003

    Any intel on this one?

    Thinking of giving a MILF a try. Anyone have any details on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/856408731033

  15. #12002

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    I thought I would add my take for what it is worth on Brooke. I saw way back in 2016 or so. Yeah, she has been at this a while, but she took a break or worked out of another state maybe. Who knows? Anyway, it was a good visit. She looked good, but, hey we're talking almost ten years ago. Looks like drugs and pimps have taken over. Shame but usually the outcome once these women have been in the game for far too long.
    That sees to be a recurring theme. One of my ATFs was really reliable. She left town and came back mental wreck. Demons got a hold to her and now she's hitting the filters heavy and scams when she's desperate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape