Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 6980
-
02-05-25 19:27 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 235She wanted 500/600 which is way to much. I said $300 would be much better and never heard back.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 17:36 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 480I had only exchanged few messages with her couple of years ago, it never went anywhere and IIRC she was asking too much, good luck!
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 15:29 #6063Senior Member

Posts: 235Has anyone seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-b844fe305729
Has anyone seen her?
-
02-04-25 09:30 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 205Nice work on Red. She is hot. And Micha looks wild. Land them for 3 or had to go higher?? Glen gettin it done.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 22:47 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 702Tidings
Kat.
Cutey egirl, but wants 200 to meet. Says she doesn't hook up on the first date either.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-cc84b0bc9ac3
Cutensassymom.
Giving white trash MILF and seems totally DTF. Setting something up.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-912fdfd40ac5
Alyssa.
Sounds great, really eager, very sexual over text. May have GPS though. Working it out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-16bf938c740e
Mariexo.
Others have reported on her that she is good. She was qucik to reply and we have a date set up for Thursday night 350 ppm but perhaps might be flexible.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-0afdb2d3cc67
FoxyMika.
Sounded pleasant and nice and all. But her look just isn't my vibe so I passed. She appreciates honesty and being straightforward so there's that.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-3fd1f66bb7c9
-
02-03-25 20:05 #6060Senior Member

Posts: 480Lets put GlenBenton on the case.
Originally Posted by Jonma
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 19:19 #6059Senior Member

Posts: 43Quoted me 800 ppm LOL.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 15:06 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 480?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-efe933f31add
Her profile pic and other pics are so different like two different person!
-
02-02-25 15:13 #6057Banned Member

Posts: 495A few recent success stories. And a repeat
The flock is getting light in the area; I may have to broaden my search criteria.
Anyway, as always, SA has provided a ton of entertainment and some decent rendezvous since Thanksgiving; here are some worth mentioning:
1. Red has been on repeat recently; I reviewed her awhile back, but like anything. The more reps you get. The better you become. Red is an absolute freak and we have a tremendous time together.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-64db3e9e6fc1
2. Kitty: She created a new account. I hooked up with her once before then blocked her. She created this new account and sent me a message. The rest is history. A sweaty good time. Quick note: she's a size queen and I'm not packing a python (I like my dick though. And apparently she does as well).
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-89e37b3998b5
3. Foxxy: maaaaaybe a pro, but not certain. She was fun, budget friendly and invited me to her condo (which was very nice).
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-cd23f476e95e
4. Snow: a one and done for me. Photos are deceiving. She looks more like the picture of her drinking OJ (yes there is a subtle difference in that picture vs the rest).
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-6d7ea6c8c971
5. Michaela: this one is a straight up Succubus. Listen. I know how to fuck, but she is on a whole other level. I felt defeated after I we fucked. She was AMAZING! Michaela is in my all time top 5.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-5a366fcc1b42
6. Eviesummer: a married MILF with a lot of Botox. Eh. One and done (again).
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-668d243e8001
-
02-01-25 19:58 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 2109Gold
Those of you that are into her, you can grab all her OF videos for $5 on sale now if you know what you're doing. Decent solo, mf, and outdoors solo scenes. Well worth it it my mind. Even a couple of when she was younger.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 11:31 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 88Try creating another free account and click on the link again. If it shows up, you were blocked. If it doesn't, it's been deactivated.
Originally Posted by Ddmc203
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 23:52 #6054Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks everyone for the quick response! I tried deleting the cookies but that didn't work. I'm actually using my phone to view this not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 19:32 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 480As other poster suggested, try clearing cookies, do you have an old computer? If its slow then website does that, I sometimes face this problem when I am on my low memory computer, good luck!
Originally Posted by Ddmc203
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 19:29 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 480Man! You have my respect! She stopped texting me, 1 k or nothing!
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 16:59 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 1041This is the proper respond to GPS. Well done!
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Respectfully decline their offer, and give them time to come back to you with a new and lower offer.










Reply With Quote




