Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6050
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    Maybe try clearing your cookies?
    There's a chance your profile was blocked.

    If you haven't communicated with them in the past there's a chance their profiles were recently inactivated.

  2. #6049
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddmc203  [View Original Post]
    Hey, long time lurker here appreciate all the helpful reviews and gems you guys have dropped for many years. I just made a new premium account with seeking after a long time away and I can't figure out why the links on site here just tell me the profile is not found. It directs me to find a better match. I think something is wrong because last time I didn't have this problem, and I get a lousy searches when I look other profiles on the site as well. Not sure what I can do to rectify it. I uploaded a profile pic did a selfie verification and did social media verification. Hopefully I can get this working soon!.
    Maybe try clearing your cookies?

  3. #6048

    Links to seeking profiles not working

    Hey, long time lurker here appreciate all the helpful reviews and gems you guys have dropped for many years. I just made a new premium account with seeking after a long time away and I can't figure out why the links on site here just tell me the profile is not found. It directs me to find a better match. I think something is wrong because last time I didn't have this problem, and I get a lousy searches when I look other profiles on the site as well. Not sure what I can do to rectify it. I uploaded a profile pic did a selfie verification and did social media verification. Hopefully I can get this working soon!

    Thanks,

    Dd.

  4. #6047

    GPS replies

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    She asked you for a G? Wow!

    I fucked her in December twice for less than that. She's from RI and has a boyfriend.

    Initially she asked me for 5 and I said "good luck". A day or 2 later she comes back with 350 but I had to pay for room.

    Deal.

    Tell her she's nuts.

    She also has an "outie" box. Not my thing so I haven't been in contact since December.
    In the past when I get girls wanting anything more than 500 for ppm I always reply with "I am sure you're worth every penny but that is more than I am prepared to spend at the moment." Then without fail I always get counter offers for as much as half of what she originally wanted. FWIW.

  5. #6046

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She asked you for a G? Wow!

    I fucked her in December twice for less than that. She's from RI and has a boyfriend.

    Initially she asked me for 5 and I said "good luck". A day or 2 later she comes back with 350 but I had to pay for room.

    Deal.

    Tell her she's nuts.

    She also has an "outie" box. Not my thing so I haven't been in contact since December.

  6. #6045
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    That's crazy, I was talking to her a bit recently, good to know I can stop wasting my time.

    I've been talking to some girls that I would usually offer around 250 ppm ask me for 800, with no room to budge.

    Hard to believe they find people who actually provide that.

  7. #6044

  8. #6043
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    She's actually lost a ton of weight in recent months. If you follow her snapchat, she's been documenting her health journey with eating right and what not and she has the absolute body of a babe right now. True spinner. Problem is her ego grew with her weight loss and she's very selective with who she sees right now from SA. I was a regular with her for years and she won't find the time to see me anymore.
    I now feel super happy for breaking it off with her.

  9. #6042

    Ivy B STG

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a sucker because I saw all these DMs piling up and I waited til I got the 20% coupon and re-upped.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-1c0a6a84bfca

    IvvyB.

    This one is a SW and STG girl. She's been reported on in the Waterbury forums, I'd post her ad if I could find it. But definitely an STG girl so be aware oif that and the reports on her are somewhat negative in terms of dark arts etc.
    Ivy's STG link below. Was thinking of seeing her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...9/570775305032

  10. #6041

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Only two posts, both about her. Interesting!
    First meetup, I picked her up by her house. She texted me her address. I felt uncomfortable at first so I picked her up on a side street and booked a room near the mall. But it wasn't a bad experience. She's kind of stiff, doesn't spend much time on a BJ, no CIM, no GFE, all covered. But I am the youngest person she's told me she's been with. Not into anything crazy kinky. She's very smooth with making meets if you meet her multiple times. Nothing odd, texted back quick, got ready quick. Not a clock watcher. I'd definitely see her again, just that I live 50 minutes away.

  11. #6040
    Quote Originally Posted by Sector339  [View Original Post]
    She's legit I've seen her.
    Only two posts, both about her. Interesting!

  12. #6039

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Milford chick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-fb8f6b0356a1
    She's legit I've seen her.

  13. #6038

    Dani from Milford

    Dani is legit, I've met her twice.

  14. #6037

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Casey is super nice. I saw her a few times and she's a good kid. That being said, I never really felt a connection. She is a super horny girl, but much of the other stuff you have heard is accurate. Not the prettiest. Also had put on significant weight and has a knee injury that can interfere with certain positions. She really is a good kid and pretty smart, and maybe she's your cup of tea.
    She's actually lost a ton of weight in recent months. If you follow her snapchat, she's been documenting her health journey with eating right and what not and she has the absolute body of a babe right now. True spinner. Problem is her ego grew with her weight loss and she's very selective with who she sees right now from SA. I was a regular with her for years and she won't find the time to see me anymore.

  15. #6036
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Casey.

    She hit me up recently but I wasn't ever really into her so I never followed through. Reports on her say that while homely she has a dope body and knows how to fuck. So maybe I just might. But she is down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-1c0a6a84bfca

    IvvyB.

    This one is a SW and STG girl. She's been reported on in the Waterbury forums, I'd post her ad if I could find it. But definitely an STG girl so be aware oif that and the reports on her are somewhat negative in terms of dark arts etc.
    Casey is super nice. I saw her a few times and she's a good kid. That being said, I never really felt a connection. She is a super horny girl, but much of the other stuff you have heard is accurate. Not the prettiest. Also had put on significant weight and has a knee injury that can interfere with certain positions. She really is a good kid and pretty smart, and maybe she's your cup of tea.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape