Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6065
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I had only exchanged few messages with her couple of years ago, it never went anywhere and IIRC she was asking too much, good luck!
    She wanted 500/600 which is way to much. I said $300 would be much better and never heard back.

  2. #6064
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    I had only exchanged few messages with her couple of years ago, it never went anywhere and IIRC she was asking too much, good luck!

  3. #6063

    Has anyone seen her?


  4. #6062
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]

    1. Red has been on repeat recently; I reviewed her awhile back, but like anything. The more reps you get. The better you become. Red is an absolute freak and we have a tremendous time together.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-64db3e9e6fc1


    5. Michaela: this one is a straight up Succubus. Listen. I know how to fuck, but she is on a whole other level. I felt defeated after I we fucked. She was AMAZING! Michaela is in my all time top 5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-5a366fcc1b42
    Nice work on Red. She is hot. And Micha looks wild. Land them for 3 or had to go higher?? Glen gettin it done.

  5. #6061

    Tidings

    Kat.

    Cutey egirl, but wants 200 to meet. Says she doesn't hook up on the first date either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-cc84b0bc9ac3

    Cutensassymom.

    Giving white trash MILF and seems totally DTF. Setting something up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-912fdfd40ac5

    Alyssa.

    Sounds great, really eager, very sexual over text. May have GPS though. Working it out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-16bf938c740e

    Mariexo.

    Others have reported on her that she is good. She was qucik to reply and we have a date set up for Thursday night 350 ppm but perhaps might be flexible.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-0afdb2d3cc67

    FoxyMika.

    Sounded pleasant and nice and all. But her look just isn't my vibe so I passed. She appreciates honesty and being straightforward so there's that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-3fd1f66bb7c9

  6. #6060
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 800 ppm LOL.
    Lets put GlenBenton on the case.

  7. #6059
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-efe933f31add

    Her profile pic and other pics are so different like two different person!
    Quoted me 800 ppm LOL.

  8. #6058

    ?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-efe933f31add

    Her profile pic and other pics are so different like two different person!

  9. #6057

    A few recent success stories. And a repeat

    The flock is getting light in the area; I may have to broaden my search criteria.

    Anyway, as always, SA has provided a ton of entertainment and some decent rendezvous since Thanksgiving; here are some worth mentioning:

    1. Red has been on repeat recently; I reviewed her awhile back, but like anything. The more reps you get. The better you become. Red is an absolute freak and we have a tremendous time together.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-64db3e9e6fc1

    2. Kitty: She created a new account. I hooked up with her once before then blocked her. She created this new account and sent me a message. The rest is history. A sweaty good time. Quick note: she's a size queen and I'm not packing a python (I like my dick though. And apparently she does as well).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-89e37b3998b5

    3. Foxxy: maaaaaybe a pro, but not certain. She was fun, budget friendly and invited me to her condo (which was very nice).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-cd23f476e95e

    4. Snow: a one and done for me. Photos are deceiving. She looks more like the picture of her drinking OJ (yes there is a subtle difference in that picture vs the rest).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-6d7ea6c8c971

    5. Michaela: this one is a straight up Succubus. Listen. I know how to fuck, but she is on a whole other level. I felt defeated after I we fucked. She was AMAZING! Michaela is in my all time top 5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-5a366fcc1b42

    6. Eviesummer: a married MILF with a lot of Botox. Eh. One and done (again).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-668d243e8001

  10. #6056

    Gold

    Those of you that are into her, you can grab all her OF videos for $5 on sale now if you know what you're doing. Decent solo, mf, and outdoors solo scenes. Well worth it it my mind. Even a couple of when she was younger.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Mystical gold has been around here for a while, she is real. Put on some weight over the last 2 years but she is still decent. I have many videos of her as she once posted them to some pay sites. She is a head case but very horney.

  11. #6055
    Try creating another free account and click on the link again. If it shows up, you were blocked. If it doesn't, it's been deactivated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddmc203  [View Original Post]
    Thanks everyone for the quick response! I tried deleting the cookies but that didn't work. I'm actually using my phone to view this not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks again.

  12. #6054
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    As other poster suggested, try clearing cookies, do you have an old computer? If its slow then website does that, I sometimes face this problem when I am on my low memory computer, good luck!
    Thanks everyone for the quick response! I tried deleting the cookies but that didn't work. I'm actually using my phone to view this not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks again.

  13. #6053
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddmc203  [View Original Post]
    Hey, long time lurker here appreciate all the helpful reviews and gems you guys have dropped for many years. I just made a new premium account with seeking after a long time away and I can't figure out why the links on site here just tell me the profile is not found. It directs me to find a better match. I think something is wrong because last time I didn't have this problem, and I get a lousy searches when I look other profiles on the site as well. Not sure what I can do to rectify it. I uploaded a profile pic did a selfie verification and did social media verification. Hopefully I can get this working soon!

    Thanks,

    Dd.
    As other poster suggested, try clearing cookies, do you have an old computer? If its slow then website does that, I sometimes face this problem when I am on my low memory computer, good luck!

  14. #6052
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    She asked you for a G? Wow!

    I fucked her in December twice for less than that. She's from RI and has a boyfriend.

    Initially she asked me for 5 and I said "good luck". A day or 2 later she comes back with 350 but I had to pay for room.

    Deal.

    Tell her she's nuts.

    She also has an "outie" box. Not my thing so I haven't been in contact since December.
    Man! You have my respect! She stopped texting me, 1 k or nothing!

  15. #6051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    In the past when I get girls wanting anything more than 500 for ppm I always reply with "I am sure you're worth every penny but that is more than I am prepared to spend at the moment." Then without fail I always get counter offers for as much as half of what she originally wanted. FWIW.
    This is the proper respond to GPS. Well done!

    Respectfully decline their offer, and give them time to come back to you with a new and lower offer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape