Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 1149 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22586
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Crooked and meth mouthy. Not horrible but not a nice clean smile.
    Thanks, any meth mouth is a no go for me!

  2. #22585
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with her teeth? Missing, rotten, really crooked. ?
    Crooked and meth mouthy. Not horrible but not a nice clean smile.

  3. #22584
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    She was a good fuck. Really hot. If you like petite girls she is it. I think the only meh is her teeth but that doesn't really detract from the acts.
    What's wrong with her teeth? Missing, rotten, really crooked. ?

  4. #22583
    She was a good fuck. Really hot. If you like petite girls she is it. I think the only meh is her teeth but that doesn't really detract from the acts.

  5. #22582

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...127/4633046323

    Saw this young girl yesterday.

    The good:

    She is the tiniest girl you have ever seen.

    Has a pleasant personality.

    Located north Michigan, decent hotel.

    Is clean.

    From the back, when she gets into it, she throws that tiny ass back and grinds.

    The meh:.
    She is back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/182164158

  6. #22581

    Milli

    Thank xxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Milli with those digits. She was real. CFS, but seemed a bit out of it. Some Acne scars / marks on face from what I could tell (room was pretty dimly lit) (hotel). Body though was nice, looked like the pics for sure. Was rushed a bit, though it takes me a while to cum, she said something like "you can't pound my pussy like this all night" LOL YMMV, but overall she was decent, and in a pinch I'd see her again probably.

  7. #22580
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen milli that advertising in Plainfield? Last four 6652. I don't believe the milli I see in the search function is her.

    Thanks.

    NV.
    I've seen Milli with those digits. She was real. CFS, but seemed a bit out of it. Some Acne scars / marks on face from what I could tell (room was pretty dimly lit) (hotel). Body though was nice, looked like the pics for sure. Was rushed a bit, though it takes me a while to cum, she said something like "you can't pound my pussy like this all night" LOL YMMV, but overall she was decent, and in a pinch I'd see her again probably.

  8. #22579

    Milli

    Has anyone seen milli that advertising in Plainfield? Last four 6652. I don't believe the milli I see in the search function is her.

    Thanks.

    NV.

  9. #22578

    Smells Fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGoW6  [View Original Post]
    Hello! If someone has or knows the phone contact for Blanca / Gorditactiva could you DM please??

    https://tryst.link/online/gorditactiva

    None of her accounts that I have found have any actual contact info.
    There's probably a reason that no one has any contact info on her. Not providing any type of contact info on any accounts, and also wants almost half for a deposit to secure an appointment spot? Think with the big head and not the little one on this one my friend. Stay Safe.

  10. #22577

    Couldn't access site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    I think you forgot the images.
    Tried to post, but access to this site with VPN is spotty and I won't sign in without it-- despite what has been said on the forums about online safety.

    I use Express VPN.

    At this point, others have tried and not succeeded. So another pic seller I guess.

  11. #22576

    Contact Info for Blanca

    Hello! If someone has or knows the phone contact for Blanca / Gorditactiva could you DM please??

    https://tryst.link/online/gorditactiva

    None of her accounts that I have found have any actual contact info.

  12. #22575

    Appreciate the feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbler99  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the feedback. Thanks!
    I have contemplated seeing her for a long time. You saved me some bucks & frustration! Be safe, g.

  13. #22574
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    LOL this is entertaining! She makes mention of regular clients, though that would mean she's got some experience, and experience would know to include a means to get ahold of her within her ad. Perhaps she just forgot to include that minor detail in the midst of all the excitement. I also get that she's wanting to be discrete, though there are several ways around this aside from video. Plenty of these girls, who many of us enjoy on a regular basis, get by just fine without the hassle of video intros. I think she'll need to make some humble adjustments if she wants any $ervice.
    In her ad she did mention she would meet up for a drink as an alternative to video chat but as mentioned there is no contact info to do that. Overall, the ad is a mess as stated by others.

  14. #22573

    No Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Another Ripoff.

    https://tryst.link/escort/northernrosie-89

    I responded to this person on her published number and received the following text back (see images).

    Do not contact.
    I reached out to this same number 2 nights ago and have not received any response back yet.

  15. #22572

    Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Another Ripoff.

    https://tryst.link/escort/northernrosie-89

    I responded to this person on her published number and received the following text back (see images).

    Do not contact.
    I think you forgot the images.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape