Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 1148 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 24784
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22579

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyMarshal  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha, thanks for the laugh.
    Lmfao I better go ask there.

  2. #22578

    Lmfao

    Hahaha, thanks for the laugh 😃.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerdawg  [View Original Post]
    At Sea World. She is a the main show

    .

  3. #22577

    Yeah

    At Sea World. She is a the main show

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambam2025  [View Original Post]
    .

  4. #22576

  5. #22575
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Crooked and meth mouthy. Not horrible but not a nice clean smile.
    Thanks, any meth mouth is a no go for me!

  6. #22574
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with her teeth? Missing, rotten, really crooked. ?
    Crooked and meth mouthy. Not horrible but not a nice clean smile.

  7. #22573
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    She was a good fuck. Really hot. If you like petite girls she is it. I think the only meh is her teeth but that doesn't really detract from the acts.
    What's wrong with her teeth? Missing, rotten, really crooked. ?

  8. #22572
    She was a good fuck. Really hot. If you like petite girls she is it. I think the only meh is her teeth but that doesn't really detract from the acts.

  9. #22571

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...127/4633046323

    Saw this young girl yesterday.

    The good:

    She is the tiniest girl you have ever seen.

    Has a pleasant personality.

    Located north Michigan, decent hotel.

    Is clean.

    From the back, when she gets into it, she throws that tiny ass back and grinds.

    The meh:.
    She is back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/182164158

  10. #22570

    Milli

    Thank xxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Milli with those digits. She was real. CFS, but seemed a bit out of it. Some Acne scars / marks on face from what I could tell (room was pretty dimly lit) (hotel). Body though was nice, looked like the pics for sure. Was rushed a bit, though it takes me a while to cum, she said something like "you can't pound my pussy like this all night" LOL YMMV, but overall she was decent, and in a pinch I'd see her again probably.

  11. #22569
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen milli that advertising in Plainfield? Last four 6652. I don't believe the milli I see in the search function is her.

    Thanks.

    NV.
    I've seen Milli with those digits. She was real. CFS, but seemed a bit out of it. Some Acne scars / marks on face from what I could tell (room was pretty dimly lit) (hotel). Body though was nice, looked like the pics for sure. Was rushed a bit, though it takes me a while to cum, she said something like "you can't pound my pussy like this all night" LOL YMMV, but overall she was decent, and in a pinch I'd see her again probably.

  12. #22568

    Milli

    Has anyone seen milli that advertising in Plainfield? Last four 6652. I don't believe the milli I see in the search function is her.

    Thanks.

    NV.

  13. #22567

    Smells Fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGoW6  [View Original Post]
    Hello! If someone has or knows the phone contact for Blanca / Gorditactiva could you DM please??

    https://tryst.link/online/gorditactiva

    None of her accounts that I have found have any actual contact info.
    There's probably a reason that no one has any contact info on her. Not providing any type of contact info on any accounts, and also wants almost half for a deposit to secure an appointment spot? Think with the big head and not the little one on this one my friend. Stay Safe.

  14. #22566

    Couldn't access site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    I think you forgot the images.
    Tried to post, but access to this site with VPN is spotty and I won't sign in without it-- despite what has been said on the forums about online safety.

    I use Express VPN.

    At this point, others have tried and not succeeded. So another pic seller I guess.

  15. #22565

    Contact Info for Blanca

    Hello! If someone has or knows the phone contact for Blanca / Gorditactiva could you DM please??

    https://tryst.link/online/gorditactiva

    None of her accounts that I have found have any actual contact info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape