Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 888 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12042

    Pshhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful face and shapely curves, but $650 for an hour? I'd have buyer's remorse on the way home.
    It ain't a damn thing she's doing that's worth that amount an hour. That’s not even GPS. That’s mental illness.

  2. #12041

    Taylar

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    They're man made. And she has a nice face.
    Beautiful face and shapely curves, but $650 for an hour? I'd have buyer's remorse on the way home.

  3. #12040

    Taylar

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    Are those new curves real or man-made?
    They're man made. And she has a nice face.

  4. #12039
    Are those new curves real or man-made?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby62  [View Original Post]
    I don't post much but here's mine. I have had many visits with Taylar in the past years. She has always been on time, very attentive and likes to explore. She will always be one of my top faves. I love the new curves she has and think they are hot on her. One of the most sensual women I've ever met. YMMV as always but I recently had a visit with her and we both left extremely satisfied and relaxed. Like an old girlfriend! Will definitely continue to repeat! Treat her well and she will def return the favor!

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylaraddams24

  5. #12038

    Scarlett Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolamper  [View Original Post]
    So I have seen some post about Scarlett on here before and decided I would give her a try. When I reached out, she asked for a verification process. Picture with drivers license, linked in profile, and a deposit. I have seen similar request before but have always avoided. Has anyone actually done that process for her before?
    Hey Bo, I can confirm that everything is SR is on the up and up. I too am very leery of deposits and of sending my DL, but I went thru the verification and met with her a year or so ago. I've seen her 3 x in total since then. She is absolutely stunning and her performance is on point, if you're not looking for FS. Also, her location is very nice, so nothing to worry about there either. If you have any questions feel free to free to PM me.

  6. #12037

    Hispanics

    Would like to visit a Hispanic provider. If you have any information please PM.

  7. #12036

    Taylar

    Tried sending a PM, your mailbox is full so I'll post: if you see her often maybe you could find a subtle way to suggest she update her ad with pictures that represent her current body because everything else about her (performance, attitude, replying to texts) is good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby62  [View Original Post]
    I don't post much but here's mine. I have had many visits with Taylar in the past years. She has always been on time, very attentive and likes to explore. She will always be one of my top faves. I love the new curves she has and think they are hot on her. One of the most sensual women I've ever met. YMMV as always but I recently had a visit with her and we both left extremely satisfied and relaxed. Like an old girlfriend! Will definitely continue to repeat! Treat her well and she will def return the favor!

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylaraddams24

  8. #12035

    Built for sin and delivers

    Ditto, my experiences were exactly same. Little head can and does mislead us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    Hey man. I saw her probably a year or so ago. Back then, she was in a POS trailer in Centerville. I should have drove by, but I was only thinking with the little head this day. She was not attractive and service was poor. I some how managed to bust but top ten or maybe five of worse experiences in the hobby for me. I should have just thrown the donation into the wind over Lake Hartwell or something. That would have been just as satisfying of an experience. Sorry, wish I could say she was built for sin and delivers. Yeah, they say YMMV but a dud for me.

    I hope to leave a good review soon. I haven't had a whole lot of success out there of late.

  9. #12034

    Scarlett Ruby

    So I have seen some post about Scarlett on here before and decided I would give her a try. When I reached out, she asked for a verification process. Picture with drivers license, linked in profile, and a deposit. I have seen similar request before but have always avoided. Has anyone actually done that process for her before?

  10. #12033

    Taylar Adams

    I don't post much but here's mine. I have had many visits with Taylar in the past years. She has always been on time, very attentive and likes to explore. She will always be one of my top faves. I love the new curves she has and think they are hot on her. One of the most sensual women I've ever met. YMMV as always but I recently had a visit with her and we both left extremely satisfied and relaxed. Like an old girlfriend! Will definitely continue to repeat! Treat her well and she will def return the favor!

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylaraddams24

  11. #12032

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of giving a MILF a try. Anyone have any details on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/856408731033
    Hey man. I saw her probably a year or so ago. Back then, she was in a POS trailer in Centerville. I should have drove by, but I was only thinking with the little head this day. She was not attractive and service was poor. I some how managed to bust but top ten or maybe five of worse experiences in the hobby for me. I should have just thrown the donation into the wind over Lake Hartwell or something. That would have been just as satisfying of an experience. Sorry, wish I could say she was built for sin and delivers. Yeah, they say YMMV but a dud for me.

    I hope to leave a good review soon. I haven't had a whole lot of success out there of late.

  12. #12031
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/001466844916

    Damn!! Anyone have any knowledge??

    G.
    Good luck.

    Posts all over the place with different names and numbers.

    https://ladys.one/usa-las-vegas/heaven-15-i798190

    https://fansmetrics.com/en/onlyfans/realalisjolin

    https://escort13.com/post/98460338?currentPage=106

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...slope-14740515

    I also saw a porn name Belle Delphine associated with the 3rd photo, but I did not post that xxx link here.

    I'm thinking borrowed pictures, but others may think different.

    Play Safe!

    HEx!

  13. #12030

    Taylar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    I saw and reviewed her last June. She wasn't nearly as thin as in the pictures she uses (not BBW just not fit / thin like the pictures). How is her body these days? Thin / fit like pictures or more curvy than the pictures she uses?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/476458581869
    Waste of time. Set up two meetings. Ghosted me the first time. Gave all the usual excuses. Decided to give her a second chance. Ghosted again. Learned my lesson. Won't try a third time.

    Maybe someone will have some luck with her.

  14. #12029

    Tgtbt?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/001466844916

    Damn!! Anyone have any knowledge??

    G.

  15. #12028

    Not for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    I saw and reviewed her last June. She wasn't nearly as thin as in the pictures she uses (not BBW just not fit / thin like the pictures). How is her body these days? Thin / fit like pictures or more curvy than the pictures she uses?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/476458581869
    I went to the lovely town of Belton to see her for a cv. This was maybe six months ago. She was way larger than those pics she posts. I was able to see her walking up the street towards me. The closer she got the more disappointed I became. She was smoking (not hot, I mean smoking a cigarette-Haha) and mostly looking at her phone. Once she was about fifty feet away, I turned on the car and bolted. I've never bolted on a cv and I've done maybe a dozen of them. So, unless she went to some boot camp or has participated in some triathlon/iron man type events I would only expect a very average experience with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape