The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 1260 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 41299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37414

    Insight

    Good morning brothers. I'm here in Jacksonville for a few weeks and could use insight from my fellow hobbyists. I'm staying on NAS JAX. I've never been here before and have no clue of the area. Could anyone share info on escorts, areas of street walkers or AMP's that include upto L3? Please feel free to message me. Thanks in advance!!

  2. #37413

    In the same boat

    Quote Originally Posted by Throdigger77  [View Original Post]
    I am in need of a good headache relief for junior. Something deep from a catcher if you know what I mean. Massage me or drop details on this post. Stay safe bothers.
    Been searching. And I'm sure we aren't the only ones! LOL No real good DT options around. At least that I've been able to sample. Hopefully one of the other gents can offer up intel.

  3. #37412

    Angel


  4. #37411
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    That's Amber Rose, SW typically on Lane or Commonwealth. 60 Mario coins for a qv car date. She usually wears a blue wig from time to time.
    That's Hailey, ambers sister in law. Had a double with both of them off Phillips a few days ago, 1. 5 benjis or Mario coins whatever it is we say now. LOL. Honestly they've both been fun, but it was cool having both because I know they hate each other, but they're in hiding so they coexist.

  5. #37410
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassixMan29  [View Original Post]
    I see her on a consistent basis! She is amazing. Very clean, smart, and makes you feel comfortable! Definitely would recommend! Big tits (bolt on but nice) fat ass, and she has a high sex drive! BBj, but everything else covered.
    Thanks I might try, been needing good headache relief.

  6. #37409

    She's a regular of mine!

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    I've seen 1 or 2 good reviews of her on here somewhat recently. Have not tried myself.
    I see her on a consistent basis! She is amazing. Very clean, smart, and makes you feel comfortable! Definitely would recommend! Big tits (bolt on but nice) fat ass, and she has a high sex drive! BBj, but everything else covered.

  7. #37408
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolllo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen 1 or 2 good reviews of her on here somewhat recently. Have not tried myself.

  8. #37407

    Nuru

    Any info on this one seems TGTBT.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...een-28142.html

  9. #37406

    Any intel on Karma?

    Sorry if this has already been mentioned. Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/620627874796

    PM is fine.

    Jay.

  10. #37405
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolllo  [View Original Post]
    On Tryst, if their only contact info is through OF, it's probably a scam.

  11. #37404

    Face pic

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw LilBit's friend / roommate a couple of days ago. She is on little BIts ad from Skip. No face pic but she will send you one if you ask. Don't bother, just go see her now. Rates are easily fair. She is a unicorn guys. Attractive, Great body all the way around. Clean. Enthusiastic. No drug use evident. She is the kind that never comes to jacksonville. I still cannot believe that none of you guys have seen her yet. She did say that I was her first since she decided to give this a try. I believe her because of they way the session went and how she said that to me. She was relieved that I was normal and a nice guy. Just call little Bit's number and ask to see Kae. Just trust me on this one guys.
    Can you send the pic?

  12. #37403
    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson218  [View Original Post]
    Under 'additional options' hit the drop-down called 'search in all forums'. Then uncheck 'search all open forums', scroll down and select Jacksonville. That should only search Jax.
    Thanks brother!!

  13. #37402
    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what she was charged with?
    She was high driving a car, ran off the road and hit 2 people. She's probably got a decade to go.

  14. #37401

    Miss squirts


  15. #37400

    Miss squirts


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape