Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 759 1259 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37410
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassixMan29  [View Original Post]
    I see her on a consistent basis! She is amazing. Very clean, smart, and makes you feel comfortable! Definitely would recommend! Big tits (bolt on but nice) fat ass, and she has a high sex drive! BBj, but everything else covered.
    Thanks I might try, been needing good headache relief.

  2. #37409

    She's a regular of mine!

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    I've seen 1 or 2 good reviews of her on here somewhat recently. Have not tried myself.
    I see her on a consistent basis! She is amazing. Very clean, smart, and makes you feel comfortable! Definitely would recommend! Big tits (bolt on but nice) fat ass, and she has a high sex drive! BBj, but everything else covered.

  3. #37408
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolllo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen 1 or 2 good reviews of her on here somewhat recently. Have not tried myself.

  4. #37407

    Nuru

    Any info on this one seems TGTBT.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...een-28142.html

  5. #37406

    Any intel on Karma?

    Sorry if this has already been mentioned. Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/620627874796

    PM is fine.

    Jay.

  6. #37405
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolllo  [View Original Post]
    On Tryst, if their only contact info is through OF, it's probably a scam.

  7. #37404

    Face pic

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw LilBit's friend / roommate a couple of days ago. She is on little BIts ad from Skip. No face pic but she will send you one if you ask. Don't bother, just go see her now. Rates are easily fair. She is a unicorn guys. Attractive, Great body all the way around. Clean. Enthusiastic. No drug use evident. She is the kind that never comes to jacksonville. I still cannot believe that none of you guys have seen her yet. She did say that I was her first since she decided to give this a try. I believe her because of they way the session went and how she said that to me. She was relieved that I was normal and a nice guy. Just call little Bit's number and ask to see Kae. Just trust me on this one guys.
    Can you send the pic?

  8. #37403
    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson218  [View Original Post]
    Under 'additional options' hit the drop-down called 'search in all forums'. Then uncheck 'search all open forums', scroll down and select Jacksonville. That should only search Jax.
    Thanks brother!!

  9. #37402
    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what she was charged with?
    She was high driving a car, ran off the road and hit 2 people. She's probably got a decade to go.

  10. #37401

    Miss squirts


  11. #37400

    Miss squirts


  12. #37399

    Mocha

    Recently had a dream with this GEM, definitely a well kept secret! In the dream, her pictures don't do her justice, looks 9. 5/10, her service has a pretty large menu and it ran me 1. 5 Mario coins, for HHR, the service was 10/10, location 7. 5/10, COMMS 10/10! Her body is definitely that of a young 20 year old, Tight in all the right areas!! Nice big tight melons, very nice firm juicy booty!! Would highly recommend if you need some mocha caramel in your life and I will definitely repeat!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182160521

  13. #37398

    Taking recommendations

    Looking for a deep BJ for junior any recommendations? DM please and thank you.

  14. #37397

    Help a monger out fellas

    I am in need of a good headache relief for junior. Something deep from a catcher if you know what I mean. Massage me or drop details on this post. Stay safe bothers.

  15. #37396
    Quote Originally Posted by Erich373  [View Original Post]
    I haven't figured out searching here yet either LOL. I always get a nationwide search when I check for keywords.
    Under 'additional options' hit the drop-down called 'search in all forums'. Then uncheck 'search all open forums', scroll down and select Jacksonville. That should only search Jax.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape