Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37385

    Wish I knew

    Yeah she was definitely a freak I appreciated. Stayed here a couple times overnight when she could.

    Quote Originally Posted by Review2020  [View Original Post]
    Harley was so much fun! That girl was like an everyday porn star in that everything was on the table and she completely was into it all. Any details on what she's in for and for how long?

  2. #37384

    I know I'm old school

    Been on the scene since the early 2000's. Took a break and came back only to see this on STG. Majority of those women in my day were SW no disrespect meant. There were some diamonds in a ruff back then you just had to find them.

  3. #37383

    It's Been Awhile

    Greetings, Been out of the game for awhile. Glad to be back.

    Happy Hunting.

    Stogiejaxs.

  4. #37382

    Everything was OK

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/182059914

    Anyone had a dream w her? First time posting. Thought I'd ask seen her on stg for a bit and want to pull the trigger. TIA.
    Met with her two weeks ago, she was hosting in Downtown, decided to do a car date.

    Everything was OK, covered, BBBJ is extra.

    It is very hard to reach her, demons are in control of her.

  5. #37381

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Review2020  [View Original Post]
    Harley was so much fun! That girl was like an everyday porn star in that everything was on the table and she completely was into it all. Any details on what she's in for and for how long?
    Leaving the scene of an auto accident and 2027.

  6. #37380
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Dam I miss Harley. But she's gone on vacation for a very long time. So its certainly not her hes referring to.
    Harley was so much fun! That girl was like an everyday porn star in that everything was on the table and she completely was into it all. Any details on what she's in for and for how long?

  7. #37379

    Peaches / Hilary aka April

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/182059914

    Anyone had a dream w her? First time posting. Thought I'd ask seen her on stg for a bit and want to pull the trigger. TIA.
    Learn to use the search feature. She has some stay away warnings from the past. She may have changed her ways so who knows.

  8. #37378

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    Always read the print in the bio section. Whenever I see things like "69", "doggy", "bbj" etc. , I usually think spam or TGTBT.
    Definitely don't hit this one up. Figured it was a scam, they chatted for awhile and then wanted cashapp before arrival so I discontinued convo. A few hrs later I get a random number calling, some guys screaming at me, sounding Spanish. Telling me I needed to meet them to pay 5 k or else. Lots of threats and I kept laughing. They sent a video in ski masks, again speaking Spanish and English, pointing guns at the camera. Saying don't mess with the cartel and they weren't joking. I kindly replied with, I sent their vid and text to immigration with a few pics of my larger pew pews 🤣129315;. The calls stopped for now.

  9. #37377

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen this one here? I see here ads but never pulled the trigger and I'm due a dream with her. But don't want to go without feedback from the fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182074224#.

  10. #37376
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone pulled the trigger on this one yet?. She's in a shady location on Phillips.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9042530818
    That's Amber Rose, SW typically on Lane or Commonwealth. 60 Mario coins for a qv car date. She usually wears a blue wig from time to time.

  11. #37375
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Dam I miss Harley. But she's gone on vacation for a very long time. So its certainly not her hes referring to.
    Do you know what she was charged with?

  12. #37374

    C-Baby

    Anyone got any info on this one? Services, incall, etc. She has the look I like if she actually matches the pics. PM me if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/628919636545

  13. #37373

    April.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/182059914

    Anyone had a dream w her? First time posting. Thought I'd ask seen her on stg for a bit and want to pull the trigger. TIA.

  14. #37372
    Quote Originally Posted by Review2020  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Harley you are talking about?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-e...onville-950470
    Dam I miss Harley. But she's gone on vacation for a very long time. So its certainly not her hes referring to.

  15. #37371
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Iis this the same girl who often wears a neck collar saying "Puddin" or is that a different girl?
    Is this the Harley you are talking about?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-e...onville-950470
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_613af21f668ae.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape