Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 1148 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 24787
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22582

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    Thank xxx.
    I have seen this Milli multiple times. Very attractive and and professional but maybe too pro since it feels like going thru the motions. Still fun.

  2. #22581

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambam2025  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her, Huge ass, not a big belly though. Sweet girl, everything covered, I would go back.

  3. #22580

    Glory Hole

    Saw on a couple of websites that there was some GH action going on in the city. Did anyone attempt to check it out? My guess it will only be a night or maybe two. N-side. Anyone?

  4. #22579

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyMarshal  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha, thanks for the laugh.
    Lmfao I better go ask there.

  5. #22578

    Lmfao

    Hahaha, thanks for the laugh 😃.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerdawg  [View Original Post]
    At Sea World. She is a the main show

    .

  6. #22577

    Yeah

    At Sea World. She is a the main show

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambam2025  [View Original Post]
    .

  7. #22576

  8. #22575
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Crooked and meth mouthy. Not horrible but not a nice clean smile.
    Thanks, any meth mouth is a no go for me!

  9. #22574
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with her teeth? Missing, rotten, really crooked. ?
    Crooked and meth mouthy. Not horrible but not a nice clean smile.

  10. #22573
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    She was a good fuck. Really hot. If you like petite girls she is it. I think the only meh is her teeth but that doesn't really detract from the acts.
    What's wrong with her teeth? Missing, rotten, really crooked. ?

  11. #22572
    She was a good fuck. Really hot. If you like petite girls she is it. I think the only meh is her teeth but that doesn't really detract from the acts.

  12. #22571

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...127/4633046323

    Saw this young girl yesterday.

    The good:

    She is the tiniest girl you have ever seen.

    Has a pleasant personality.

    Located north Michigan, decent hotel.

    Is clean.

    From the back, when she gets into it, she throws that tiny ass back and grinds.

    The meh:.
    She is back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/182164158

  13. #22570

    Milli

    Thank xxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Milli with those digits. She was real. CFS, but seemed a bit out of it. Some Acne scars / marks on face from what I could tell (room was pretty dimly lit) (hotel). Body though was nice, looked like the pics for sure. Was rushed a bit, though it takes me a while to cum, she said something like "you can't pound my pussy like this all night" LOL YMMV, but overall she was decent, and in a pinch I'd see her again probably.

  14. #22569
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen milli that advertising in Plainfield? Last four 6652. I don't believe the milli I see in the search function is her.

    Thanks.

    NV.
    I've seen Milli with those digits. She was real. CFS, but seemed a bit out of it. Some Acne scars / marks on face from what I could tell (room was pretty dimly lit) (hotel). Body though was nice, looked like the pics for sure. Was rushed a bit, though it takes me a while to cum, she said something like "you can't pound my pussy like this all night" LOL YMMV, but overall she was decent, and in a pinch I'd see her again probably.

  15. #22568

    Milli

    Has anyone seen milli that advertising in Plainfield? Last four 6652. I don't believe the milli I see in the search function is her.

    Thanks.

    NV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape