Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 1260 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37402

    Help a monger out fellas

    I am in need of a good headache relief for junior. Something deep from a catcher if you know what I mean. Massage me or drop details on this post. Stay safe bothers.

  2. #37401
    Quote Originally Posted by Erich373  [View Original Post]
    I haven't figured out searching here yet either LOL. I always get a nationwide search when I check for keywords.
    Under 'additional options' hit the drop-down called 'search in all forums'. Then uncheck 'search all open forums', scroll down and select Jacksonville. That should only search Jax.

  3. #37400

    Line up boys. Kae is in town

    Went and saw LilBit's friend / roommate a couple of days ago. She is on little BIts ad from Skip. No face pic but she will send you one if you ask. Don't bother, just go see her now. Rates are easily fair. She is a unicorn guys. Attractive, Great body all the way around. Clean. Enthusiastic. No drug use evident. She is the kind that never comes to jacksonville. I still cannot believe that none of you guys have seen her yet. She did say that I was her first since she decided to give this a try. I believe her because of they way the session went and how she said that to me. She was relieved that I was normal and a nice guy. Just call little Bit's number and ask to see Kae. Just trust me on this one guys.

  4. #37399
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to get out to Atlantic and Hodges to see my favorite MILF Saturday night. Enjoyed a little Netflix and Chill time.

    She is looking for some more senior members to chill with but she got herself a regular job, so she's only available evenings and weekends now.

    Hit me up if you need her info. She isn't on Skip or any other sites, but she would love some regular visitors.
    Greetings not sure if you recieved my message. I'd be interested and would appreciate your help. Thanks Stogiejaxs.

  5. #37398
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    It's off Gate Parkway in an apartment complex.
    Is this like the bunny ranch that was in Julington creek a few years ago.

  6. #37397

    Disrespect them we agree LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    Been on the scene since the early 2000's. Took a break and came back only to see this on STG. Majority of those women in my day were SW no disrespect meant. There were some diamonds in a ruff back then you just had to find them.
    Majority are street walkers charging providers rates now. 100 doesn't guarantee you a good time anymore. All the pretty ones are on OF, so retired. Only go on those sites, by getting redirected from here. No point in searching them for me. They are ghastly looking, and anything decent will run you up. Get more luck on Tinder LOL.

  7. #37396

    Bunny Factory swing and miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Erich373  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning to see Sara this weekend. If they respond to my texts that is LOL. Will update if I see her.
    No dice this weekend. Love is gone and apparently Sara doesn't see AA. Maybe next time.

  8. #37395
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Learn to use the search feature. She has some stay away warnings from the past. She may have changed her ways so who knows.
    I haven't figured out searching here yet either LOL. I always get a nationwide search when I check for keywords.

  9. #37394

    Backdoor crew

    I have a couple personal things keeping me low key for the moment, but saw this one and wanted to give some info.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3336647

    I've seen the backdoor crew in Charlotte and they are typically solid performers. This looks like their typical posting in Charlotte, so maybe they are expanding to Jax.

  10. #37393
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Where is their incall location if anyone knows?!
    Towncenter area near Ikea.

  11. #37392

    BF location

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Where is their incall location if anyone knows?!
    It's off Gate Parkway in an apartment complex.

  12. #37391

    Bunny Factory Location?

    Where is their incall location if anyone knows?!

  13. #37390

    Wish I knew

    Yeah she was definitely a freak I appreciated. Stayed here a couple times overnight when she could.

    Quote Originally Posted by Review2020  [View Original Post]
    Harley was so much fun! That girl was like an everyday porn star in that everything was on the table and she completely was into it all. Any details on what she's in for and for how long?

  14. #37389

    I know I'm old school

    Been on the scene since the early 2000's. Took a break and came back only to see this on STG. Majority of those women in my day were SW no disrespect meant. There were some diamonds in a ruff back then you just had to find them.

  15. #37388

    It's Been Awhile

    Greetings, Been out of the game for awhile. Glad to be back.

    Happy Hunting.

    Stogiejaxs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape