Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 41280
-
02-01-25 10:07 #37380Senior Member

Posts: 28Harley was so much fun! That girl was like an everyday porn star in that everything was on the table and she completely was into it all. Any details on what she's in for and for how long?
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 09:58 #37379Senior Member

Posts: 413Peaches / Hilary aka April
Learn to use the search feature. She has some stay away warnings from the past. She may have changed her ways so who knows.
Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 08:14 #37378Senior Member

Posts: 94Stay away
Definitely don't hit this one up. Figured it was a scam, they chatted for awhile and then wanted cashapp before arrival so I discontinued convo. A few hrs later I get a random number calling, some guys screaming at me, sounding Spanish. Telling me I needed to meet them to pay 5 k or else. Lots of threats and I kept laughing. They sent a video in ski masks, again speaking Spanish and English, pointing guns at the camera. Saying don't mess with the cartel and they weren't joking. I kindly replied with, I sent their vid and text to immigration with a few pics of my larger pew pews 🤣129315;. The calls stopped for now.
Originally Posted by Towerz14
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 22:41 #37377Senior Member

Posts: 59Anyone?
Has anyone seen this one here? I see here ads but never pulled the trigger and I'm due a dream with her. But don't want to go without feedback from the fellas.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182074224#.
-
01-31-25 18:09 #37376Senior Member

Posts: 414That's Amber Rose, SW typically on Lane or Commonwealth. 60 Mario coins for a qv car date. She usually wears a blue wig from time to time.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 17:21 #37375Senior Member

Posts: 129Do you know what she was charged with?
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 17:10 #37374Senior Member

Posts: 316C-Baby
Anyone got any info on this one? Services, incall, etc. She has the look I like if she actually matches the pics. PM me if you prefer.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/628919636545
-
01-31-25 16:15 #37373Senior Member

Posts: 29April.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/182059914
Anyone had a dream w her? First time posting. Thought I'd ask seen her on stg for a bit and want to pull the trigger. TIA.
-
01-31-25 11:31 #37372Senior Member

Posts: 180Dam I miss Harley. But she's gone on vacation for a very long time. So its certainly not her hes referring to.
Originally Posted by Review2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 09:52 #37371Senior Member

Posts: 28Is this the Harley you are talking about?
Originally Posted by ToeLover
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-e...onville-950470
-
01-31-25 08:21 #37370Senior Member

Posts: 522Diamond
Have anyone pulled the trigger on this one yet?. She's in a shady location on Phillips.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9042530818
-
01-31-25 07:31 #37369Regular Member

Posts: 6Deposits?
I generally come here first for reviews before just randomly browsing sites but I am noticing more and more now that a lot of ads are requiring a "deposit". Is that what this has come to? When I first started seeing those "deposit required" ones, I would generally just move past them, lately it's been almost every other ad. What gives?
-
01-31-25 07:18 #37368Regular Member

Posts: 6Agreed, the charges are getting astronomical. I think we can all agree there. But the bigger issue is the individuals that don't use sites like this forum, they don't realize they're overpaying, so they wind up making the prices stay high because they'll pay it.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 01:58 #37367Regular Member

Posts: 17Always read the print in the bio section. Whenever I see things like "69", "doggy", "bbj" etc. , I usually think spam or TGTBT.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 01:42 #37366Regular Member

Posts: 17Cristy oh yes, I've definitely had me some of that Latina goodness recently. One of my favs when she's in town. Sexy as heck. I also appreciate that she consistently stays in the nicer airbnb condos / apartments when she's around. I haven't tried any extras on her menu yet, so just know that she does offer it if it interests you. But even just a standard visit without extras is always of premium quality. Please take care of her and treat her with respect and dignity, and she will rock your world. Not many providers with her level of service and quality, so we need to cherish this one ha.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





