Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37391

    Bunny Factory swing and miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Erich373  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning to see Sara this weekend. If they respond to my texts that is LOL. Will update if I see her.
    No dice this weekend. Love is gone and apparently Sara doesn't see AA. Maybe next time.

  2. #37390
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Learn to use the search feature. She has some stay away warnings from the past. She may have changed her ways so who knows.
    I haven't figured out searching here yet either LOL. I always get a nationwide search when I check for keywords.

  3. #37389

    Backdoor crew

    I have a couple personal things keeping me low key for the moment, but saw this one and wanted to give some info.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3336647

    I've seen the backdoor crew in Charlotte and they are typically solid performers. This looks like their typical posting in Charlotte, so maybe they are expanding to Jax.

  4. #37388
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Where is their incall location if anyone knows?!
    Towncenter area near Ikea.

  5. #37387

    BF location

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Where is their incall location if anyone knows?!
    It's off Gate Parkway in an apartment complex.

  6. #37386

    Bunny Factory Location?

    Where is their incall location if anyone knows?!

  7. #37385

    Wish I knew

    Yeah she was definitely a freak I appreciated. Stayed here a couple times overnight when she could.

    Quote Originally Posted by Review2020  [View Original Post]
    Harley was so much fun! That girl was like an everyday porn star in that everything was on the table and she completely was into it all. Any details on what she's in for and for how long?

  8. #37384

    I know I'm old school

    Been on the scene since the early 2000's. Took a break and came back only to see this on STG. Majority of those women in my day were SW no disrespect meant. There were some diamonds in a ruff back then you just had to find them.

  9. #37383

    It's Been Awhile

    Greetings, Been out of the game for awhile. Glad to be back.

    Happy Hunting.

    Stogiejaxs.

  10. #37382

    Everything was OK

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/182059914

    Anyone had a dream w her? First time posting. Thought I'd ask seen her on stg for a bit and want to pull the trigger. TIA.
    Met with her two weeks ago, she was hosting in Downtown, decided to do a car date.

    Everything was OK, covered, BBBJ is extra.

    It is very hard to reach her, demons are in control of her.

  11. #37381

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Review2020  [View Original Post]
    Harley was so much fun! That girl was like an everyday porn star in that everything was on the table and she completely was into it all. Any details on what she's in for and for how long?
    Leaving the scene of an auto accident and 2027.

  12. #37380
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Dam I miss Harley. But she's gone on vacation for a very long time. So its certainly not her hes referring to.
    Harley was so much fun! That girl was like an everyday porn star in that everything was on the table and she completely was into it all. Any details on what she's in for and for how long?

  13. #37379

    Peaches / Hilary aka April

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/182059914

    Anyone had a dream w her? First time posting. Thought I'd ask seen her on stg for a bit and want to pull the trigger. TIA.
    Learn to use the search feature. She has some stay away warnings from the past. She may have changed her ways so who knows.

  14. #37378

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    Always read the print in the bio section. Whenever I see things like "69", "doggy", "bbj" etc. , I usually think spam or TGTBT.
    Definitely don't hit this one up. Figured it was a scam, they chatted for awhile and then wanted cashapp before arrival so I discontinued convo. A few hrs later I get a random number calling, some guys screaming at me, sounding Spanish. Telling me I needed to meet them to pay 5 k or else. Lots of threats and I kept laughing. They sent a video in ski masks, again speaking Spanish and English, pointing guns at the camera. Saying don't mess with the cartel and they weren't joking. I kindly replied with, I sent their vid and text to immigration with a few pics of my larger pew pews 🤣129315;. The calls stopped for now.

  15. #37377

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen this one here? I see here ads but never pulled the trigger and I'm due a dream with her. But don't want to go without feedback from the fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182074224#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape