Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 867 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 695 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 13005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10095
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    8155 = mc squared

    8155 exists in relativistic time frames. Every other MP gives you your time, plus or minus 10 minutes on the hour, or 5 on the half.

    Not so 8155 - once you enter, time warps like a mother fucken black hole.

    I am deathly afraid of just doing 30 minutes. I can easily see myself having to leave in mid stroke with a boner that might be cured by some random homo walking in wee hoe looking to practice on my Hebrew national.

    So I always did the 45 minutes. I have not been back to 8155 in probably 3 years, the last time I was there it was late on a sat night, and I was first off scolded at by emo the mamasan for accidentally poking my head in the shitter and she cautioned me not to look at other mongers. Also, a couple Armenian hairy dudes who were there could not wait and took a leak into the garbage can by the front door. That was pretty bad.

    Anyhow. All this talk of Colombian pussy speaking no ingles is getting me a little hard and I fear that some executive order might send all Colombians back to Reseda.

    But for real, if you are going to 8155 for a slow relaxing style fuck as if you were at goldfinger in 2019 with Vanessa in her church dress, forget about that.

  2. #10094

    Not a chance he got half his time

    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    What I want to know is did you get 45 mins or 30 mins. ? Because I have been there many times and the first few paid for 1 hr. But only got 30 minutes. , before either the girl and / or the mms are bugging that "time is up" after paying 1 bill for the hour.
    In my experience, 1 hour house fee was 25 minutes.

    I thought I was a smart ass second time and got the 45.

    Jokes on me, I got 15 minutes.

    Two of the hottest providers I've ever had.

    Second one was the hottest living thing I might ever fuck.

    But her service, lack of enthusiasm, and lack of time was so bad, I couldn't even bust. I couldn't believe it ended so quickly.

    This guy stated he didn't need 45 minutes, so this place is perfect for him.

    Quick bust guys, 8155 is the place to go.

    People like me that need more time, avoid at all costs.

    I'd rather drive an extra 30+ minutes to OC.

  3. #10093
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    What I want to know is did you get 45 mins or 30 mins. ? Because I have been there many times and the first few paid for 1 hr. But only got 30 minutes. , before either the girl and / or the mms are bugging that "time is up" after paying 1 bill for the hour.
    I was out at roughly 30, so didn't get the knock. I don't really need the company, so I get in, some light teasing / fondling and get to business. The average time for a male to ejaculate is 5.4 minutes according to researchers. While I last longer than that, I have not uncovered the secrets of how some of ya'll are pumping for 30 min straight. And no I do not use PEDs.

    That said the general census is that you'll end up getting 30 min regardless (based on reports from mongers who have paid for an hour at various price points). Think about it. House fee isn't scaling linearly, and you're not paying the girls double for an hour (v. S. 30 min or 45 min). The girls don't get the house fee, so logically it doesn't make sense based on their pricing model that you'd get an hour.

    PD girls advertise $3.00 for HH and will charge you $6. 00 for the hour.

    This place would charge you $1.00 + $1.40 for an advertised 45 min but only get $1.20 + $1.40 for the hour.

    It doesn't make sense that you'd get an hour based on my high school economics class. I'd imagine maybe you'd get 35-40 min if you pay for the hour, tops.

  4. #10092
    Quote Originally Posted by Muggs  [View Original Post]
    Slicer, thanks for the tip. I went to K massage and got just that. Times are good.
    Do they offer FS too? Or just HJs?

  5. #10091
    Quote Originally Posted by Liwela2073  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've visited 81 (followed by 2 of the same digits that happens to be a prime number). I figured I'd give the group an update since I've gotten so much out of your reports.

    Getting there is easy, lots of street parking near by (in addition to the actual lot, which I avoid). There was a car parked in the actual lot with the lights on (it was 6:30 and dark) - come on dude, some privacy please.

    Mamasan looks different than the last person I saw, but that's not why I'm here. The house fee has increased (again, since my last visit) - $. 00 minimum for 45 min. Unlike some of the mongers on here, I don't need more than that (if that at all). I used the restroom beforehand. No paper towels but they had some folded washable hand cloth. I am doubtful if they actually wash those.

    The line up was great as always. All 7's-9's. I choose the cutest one. A nice gal from Colombia. 0 English (I mean absolutely ZERO), but that wasn't an issue. I tipped her $1. 4 (used to be $1. 2 which I think would've been fine, but I've been inspired by the great Priscilla in offering up a little more). If you haven't been, you know that you're using a sketchy little massage table with a single towel on it. Not an issue but giving you some heads up.

    Mamasan always asks "how was it" afterwards. I nod and say "good. " I wonder what their CSAT score is. This place is the ol' reliable.

    May have to try the moon spot up north since it appears much cheaper.
    What I want to know is did you get 45 mins or 30 mins. ? Because I have been there many times and the first few paid for 1 hr. But only got 30 minutes. , before either the girl and / or the mms are bugging that "time is up" after paying 1 bill for the hour.

  6. #10090

    WeHo Fun

    It's been a while since I've visited 81 (followed by 2 of the same digits that happens to be a prime number). I figured I'd give the group an update since I've gotten so much out of your reports.

    Getting there is easy, lots of street parking near by (in addition to the actual lot, which I avoid). There was a car parked in the actual lot with the lights on (it was 6:30 and dark) - come on dude, some privacy please.

    Mamasan looks different than the last person I saw, but that's not why I'm here. The house fee has increased (again, since my last visit) - $. 00 minimum for 45 min. Unlike some of the mongers on here, I don't need more than that (if that at all). I used the restroom beforehand. No paper towels but they had some folded washable hand cloth. I am doubtful if they actually wash those.

    The line up was great as always. All 7's-9's. I choose the cutest one. A nice gal from Colombia. 0 English (I mean absolutely ZERO), but that wasn't an issue. I tipped her $1. 4 (used to be $1. 2 which I think would've been fine, but I've been inspired by the great Priscilla in offering up a little more). If you haven't been, you know that you're using a sketchy little massage table with a single towel on it. Not an issue but giving you some heads up.

    Mamasan always asks "how was it" afterwards. I nod and say "good. " I wonder what their CSAT score is. This place is the ol' reliable.

    May have to try the moon spot up north since it appears much cheaper.

  7. #10089

    Best HJ

    Been looking for a decent massage and HJ that's not rushed in the Whittier /Norwalk area.

  8. #10088

    Upland Ca, Lake Spa

    BBFS Asian Misty, nice body. 25 yrs of age, posted in other forums, so letting you readers know as well if your interested. SOMETIMES SOME OF YOU all share some good reviews, so here is one to review for your self.

  9. #10087
    Quote Originally Posted by Muggs  [View Original Post]
    Slicer, thanks for the tip. I went to K massage and got just that. Times are good.
    Are they Korean masseuse?

  10. #10086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570

    K Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer4  [View Original Post]
    Ktown, L1 probably available at most. A couple have 'table showers' that offer it, enjoy a scrub and tug, LOL.
    Slicer, thanks for the tip. I went to K massage and got just that. Times are good.

  11. #10085
    I went to go see Mina. Pretty cute with nice body. Kinda crooked nose. I specifically asked for her and she was the one letting me in, but she said Yuki is great. I relented but I guess she wasn't working like that today, so I saw Yuki.

    Yukie rating:

    F: 7. 5 - baby fat cute face. Really cute even if I saw her at a k-org.

    B: 6 - nice Cs. Soft, a little pudgy and she definitely knows it so she keeps her dress thing on. Smallish Asian ass, not in great shape but she is skinny fat all over minus her belly.

    A: 7. 5 - talked dirty. Apparently Japanese but probably more Chinese but could pass as Japanese. Or she's really Japanese. I don't know I can't speak Japanese or even Chinese really, LOL.

    S:7 - she's a pleased, I got a little dfl and some lfk throughout. She can't really CG grind. We were doing things in all positions and she was giving me some aural feedback until I got behind her and was doing standing K9 and she said "harder fuck". That was nice.

    Repeat: probably. But want to check minas service out first.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen and tried new girls Winnie or Yuki? If so, let me know. And we can exchange info. PM me if you would like. Thanks.

  12. #10084
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 368
    It's the exact same Hyuna.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Hyuna from 108 in SD from 2022. Half Korean, half Chinese with c-section scar?

    Or someone different?

  13. #10083
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 368
    Inbox is cleared.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbaka10  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. Can you clear out your inbox? Want to dm you.

    How old would you say she is?

  14. #10082

    Jojo's Mojo

    Mina and Jojo takes turns as MMS every other month. Jojo doesn't try to intercept mongers who have particular girls in mind. Because of her round face it might take getting her on her back to see that she's pretty cute! She has what might be called latina-esque body, thick, but no "rolls" to speak of. And, looks low key great in CG!

    Quote Originally Posted by ResilientJohn  [View Original Post]
    New Trio available at TA. All three are supposedly Korean / Chinese mix: Hyuna, Monica, and Jojo.

    Stopped by in the morning as it was on my way to an event. Monica was busy with a customer so didn't get a chance to get a good look at her.

    Jojo: average face, 5'5", I'd put her in her early to mid-30's, pale skin complexion, natural C tits, average but large ass, she's big boned and without seeing naked I could already tell that she's meaty just not sure if it's in the right or wrong places.

    Hyuna, at a glance, looked young and her body was a T&A man's dream. So I opted to see Hyuna over Jojo.

    Hyuna: Attractive face in a slightly mature, pre-MILF kind of way, you can tell works been done on her face and elsewhere. Stands 5'4", I would put her early 30's, very well done MM D's, good shape and feel, although it's less aesthetically pleasing when she's on her back (settles asymmetrically and implants bulge out a bit), trimmed pretty pussy, and my god butt implants that makes her rival Kim K. You can see the incision scars for those implants. Skin is fair but with blemishes, has a medium sized tattoo near her left shoulder blade, tattoo where a c-scar could be, and smaller tattoos all over her extremities. The fake tits and ass give her an hourglass figure and I would say she's overall slender with some squishiness here and there.

    Massage is meh, just pushing here and there. She's gives off a vibe that she well aware that she looks better than the average AMP providers. Kissing was more like lite DFK. Interestingly similar start to kgirls with the catbath routine. Her BBBJ is pretty good though. She sprays something into her mouth beforehand and then goes to town. BLS and some attemtped DTs. No hands BBBJ with good pressure and suction. Lots of slurping and smacking sounds and her moans did make me harder. Went through the positions without complaint. CG was the best for me cause of how her tits looked as she leaned back and gyrated against me. 50 house fee for half an hour and 140 tip.

    For an AMP provider, I think Hyuna's one of the better ones, a solid 7. 75/10 overall. Decent looks and good service but does seem to want to rush it a bit.

  15. #10081

    TA Trio

    New Trio available at TA. All three are supposedly Korean / Chinese mix: Hyuna, Monica, and Jojo.

    Stopped by in the morning as it was on my way to an event. Monica was busy with a customer so didn't get a chance to get a good look at her.

    Jojo: average face, 5'5", I'd put her in her early to mid-30's, pale skin complexion, natural C tits, average but large ass, she's big boned and without seeing naked I could already tell that she's meaty just not sure if it's in the right or wrong places.

    Hyuna, at a glance, looked young and her body was a T&A man's dream. So I opted to see Hyuna over Jojo.

    Hyuna: Attractive face in a slightly mature, pre-MILF kind of way, you can tell works been done on her face and elsewhere. Stands 5'4", I would put her early 30's, very well done MM D's, good shape and feel, although it's less aesthetically pleasing when she's on her back (settles asymmetrically and implants bulge out a bit), trimmed pretty pussy, and my god butt implants that makes her rival Kim K. You can see the incision scars for those implants. Skin is fair but with blemishes, has a medium sized tattoo near her left shoulder blade, tattoo where a c-scar could be, and smaller tattoos all over her extremities. The fake tits and ass give her an hourglass figure and I would say she's overall slender with some squishiness here and there.

    Massage is meh, just pushing here and there. She's gives off a vibe that she well aware that she looks better than the average AMP providers. Kissing was more like lite DFK. Interestingly similar start to kgirls with the catbath routine. Her BBBJ is pretty good though. She sprays something into her mouth beforehand and then goes to town. BLS and some attemtped DTs. No hands BBBJ with good pressure and suction. Lots of slurping and smacking sounds and her moans did make me harder. Went through the positions without complaint. CG was the best for me cause of how her tits looked as she leaned back and gyrated against me. 50 house fee for half an hour and 140 tip.

    For an AMP provider, I think Hyuna's one of the better ones, a solid 7. 75/10 overall. Decent looks and good service but does seem to want to rush it a bit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape