Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 867 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 13005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10080
    Thanks for the tip. Can you clear out your inbox? Want to dm you.

    How old would you say she is?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat  [View Original Post]
    Just got informed that Hyuna will be there until the 15th. She's a Korean smoke-show! I saw her a couple years ago in SDGO. She is extremely pretty. Bangin' body with MM D's and a super phat ass. Oral skills were amazing. And, she wasn't shy about taking a pounding. She does have some tattoos.

    And, I guess there's also a new Chinese girl named Monica there also. You'll have to discover that one on your own.

    Good luck out there!

  2. #10079

    Hyuna

    Is this the same Hyuna from 108 in SD from 2022. Half Korean, half Chinese with c-section scar?

    Or someone different?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat  [View Original Post]
    Just got informed that Hyuna will be there until the 15th. She's a Korean smoke-show! I saw her a couple years ago in SDGO. She is extremely pretty. Bangin' body with MM D's and a super phat ass. Oral skills were amazing. And, she wasn't shy about taking a pounding. She does have some tattoos.

    And, I guess there's also a new Chinese girl named Monica there also. You'll have to discover that one on your own.

    Good luck out there!

  3. #10078
    Quote Originally Posted by Muggs  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir. Any particular one I can at least get an L1?
    Ktown, L1 probably available at most. A couple have 'table showers' that offer it, enjoy a scrub and tug, LOL.

  4. #10077
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 368

    Top Acupuncture Spa. Hyuna.

    Just got informed that Hyuna will be there until the 15th. She's a Korean smoke-show! I saw her a couple years ago in SDGO. She is extremely pretty. Bangin' body with MM D's and a super phat ass. Oral skills were amazing. And, she wasn't shy about taking a pounding. She does have some tattoos.

    And, I guess there's also a new Chinese girl named Monica there also. You'll have to discover that one on your own.

    Good luck out there!

  5. #10076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570

    Thank you. Koreatown

    Quote Originally Posted by CumSquat  [View Original Post]
    I think you're going to need to Uber to Koreatown a few miles away, or at least Chinatown.
    Thank you sir. Any particular one I can at least get an L1?

  6. #10075
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure where this review fitted. LA or Pasadena. So I'll cross post. I was in the area on business and also visiting friends for CYN. Got a text from one of my ATFs, Mina, that she was working in a place in Arcadia. I'd never been there before, and LA region traffic just sucks. But Mina is worth the trip. I got there and sure enough, it was the Mina that I knew from other parts of Cali. I haven't seen her for a while and she's lost some weight. Her hair is still long, and she has nice Cs and a shapely body. I though she looked as amazing as always. She greeted me with a warm hug and DFK. We got to the room and she started to undress me. Her clothes came off pretty quick. No talk of massage. We both knew why I was there. I'd booked an hour. She dropped to her knees and gave me a great BBBJ. I was dying to bone her, and pulled her in close for more kisses. She produced a cover from out of nowhere and slid it on. We started in standing mish, then transitioned to doggy for a while. I love the way she pushed back on every thrust. We did it in mish for while too. Just love the way she kisses, moans, and holds on tight. I wanted to finish in her mouth, but to get me close she flipped me over for cowgirl. When she knew I was ready, she ripped off the cover and engulfed my dick. I came hard. She went to spit it out and then came back to hang out with me for a while. I was over ambitious thinking I could go for round two. Instead she gave me a great massage and we caught up on our various travels. She's a real gem, with a stellar reputation. Not sure how long she'll be at this place, so see her while you can. OTD cost for the hour was 240. HH is 180.
    Great review, and thanks for posting actual price and not that decimal bs.

  7. #10074
    Quote Originally Posted by Muggs  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Gentlemen,

    Coming to your fair city this weekend, staying downtown near LA live. I will not have a car, so lefty and righty will be my transpo. Are there any AMPs in downtown I can walk to? I rtff, still not much. Am I close to anything. First time in the area and know nothing about it.

    Just curious am I in a AMP desert? Any craiglist spots?

    Or tell me how to search and I will look. Just completely ignorant of area.

    Thanks,

    Muggs.
    I think you're going to need to Uber to Koreatown a few miles away, or at least Chinatown.

  8. #10073
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Yo, I read these detailed reviews of Massage spots, 99 percent are Asian, how about you men visit Baldwin Park Midori Spa and try Linda out. Latina, lets see if these Asian women details compare to the Latina.
    Latina spots aren't terrible, but my general experience has been they are much more transactional, less likely to get DFK or GFE. More likely to be rushed. Personally that's my biggest turn off so I don't frequent them much, kind of need to be in the mood for it.

  9. #10072

    Mina at Cyn Ling Health Center Arcadia

    Wasn't sure where this review fitted. LA or Pasadena. So I'll cross post. I was in the area on business and also visiting friends for CYN. Got a text from one of my ATFs, Mina, that she was working in a place in Arcadia. I'd never been there before, and LA region traffic just sucks. But Mina is worth the trip. I got there and sure enough, it was the Mina that I knew from other parts of Cali. I haven't seen her for a while and she's lost some weight. Her hair is still long, and she has nice Cs and a shapely body. I though she looked as amazing as always. She greeted me with a warm hug and DFK. We got to the room and she started to undress me. Her clothes came off pretty quick. No talk of massage. We both knew why I was there. I'd booked an hour. She dropped to her knees and gave me a great BBBJ. I was dying to bone her, and pulled her in close for more kisses. She produced a cover from out of nowhere and slid it on. We started in standing mish, then transitioned to doggy for a while. I love the way she pushed back on every thrust. We did it in mish for while too. Just love the way she kisses, moans, and holds on tight. I wanted to finish in her mouth, but to get me close she flipped me over for cowgirl. When she knew I was ready, she ripped off the cover and engulfed my dick. I came hard. She went to spit it out and then came back to hang out with me for a while. I was over ambitious thinking I could go for round two. Instead she gave me a great massage and we caught up on our various travels. She's a real gem, with a stellar reputation. Not sure how long she'll be at this place, so see her while you can. OTD cost for the hour was 240. HH is 180.

  10. #10071
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyEmbd99  [View Original Post]
    The place is awesome, clean and modern. They have a camera system and monitors to keep an eye on the outside (to watch your car of course!

    I called to confirm that Lulu was available. When I arrived, I met Mina. I thought about switching with her, but she said Lulu would be here in a minute. Since I enjoy a good rubdown, I let her take control of how things went. She actually gave a decent massage for about half an hour. When I turned over, I finally saw her and was happy. We exchanged signals and agreed on what to do. She went to grab her tools and equipment, then returned with everything. Surprise, we went thru the motions that I usually get at the Khouses, with the proper hat to prevent sunburn on your head. I even dined, which I usually don't do on the first visit or at AMPs. But this time, the place was super clean and nice. On the way out, Mina walked me out and introduced me to Kiki (I think). Cost was $60 for an hour, plus a $0. 5 tipperfect to combat the current K-flation.

    A couple of days later, work had me in the neighborhood, so I called but got no answer. Headed over anyway, I parked in front and saw a customer walk in, so I decided to wait until he was attended to. A few minutes later, a happy customer walked out. I thought, "Okay, should be my turn. " However, to my surprise, another customer with an aching back was in the lobby. (this was a different guy that walked in a few minutes earlier).

    He even mentioned that he'd been waiting and no one had come out for about 10 minutes. Awkward. I figured this was too much interaction, so I decided to leave. TA is obviously a good thing for aching backs, but traffic has increased. I hope the pizza joint or the dentist doesn't get jealous and call Uncle LEO-nardo. Maybe TA should offer coupons for nearby businesses to keep them extra happy. Althought Uncle LEO-nardo is not very active on this city, as far as I know.

    For the guy asking where is TA. Zip 90XXX+google. This should be on the Southbay forum now that I think about it.
    On western?

  11. #10070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570

    Downtown LA Live

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    Coming to your fair city this weekend, staying downtown near LA live. I will not have a car, so lefty and righty will be my transpo. Are there any AMPs in downtown I can walk to? I rtff, still not much. Am I close to anything. First time in the area and know nothing about it.

    Just curious am I in a AMP desert? Any craiglist spots?

    Or tell me how to search and I will look. Just completely ignorant of area.

    Thanks,

    Muggs.

  12. #10069

    Ta

    Read old posts!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoWarriors  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place and are they the current rosters?

  13. #10068
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen and tried new girls Winnie or Yuki?

    If so, let me know. And we can exchange info. PM me if you would like..
    Where is this place and are they the current rosters?

  14. #10067

    Ta

    Has anyone seen and tried new girls Winnie or Yuki?

    If so, let me know. And we can exchange info. PM me if you would like.

    Thanks.

  15. #10066

    COF / Facial

    Has anyone ever negotiated COF / on face / facial? Not sure if this is potentially on the menu at AMPs.

    Kgirls usually aren't game because they have back to back appointments and it messes up with their makeup. I figure maybe AMPs are a bit trashier and don't care as much, LOL.

    Let me know if anyone has ever successfully done it. If so, what's the going add on rate?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape