Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 1111 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 16662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15537

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/599532953779

    Goddamn, Vanessa's back, and she's still 22! LOL. I know she has had some lackluster reviews, the saving grace being her killer bod. That being said, those are still the original ad pics from years ago, and I'm wondering if anyone has seen her lately. I know from previous posts she doesn't send pics, and if she's going to be gone soon I'd like to hook up, kinda on my bucket list.
    Saw her last year and her body is smoking hot. By far the best thing in Madison.

  2. #15536

    Stop!

    How about everyone stops responding to Chance's posts. We all know its a scam, so stop.

  3. #15535

    Clueless

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    Some of the women on there are from geisha house, and host there but, some have different locations but are G. H girls.
    This guy actually thinks Asian's work at GH.

    There aren't any.

    I wonder what country he is based out of? Based on his engrish, I'm guessing Nigeria, but its a bit hard to tell. Using 'change' when he meant cash / money, etc etc. Ah well, I've pointed out he's a scammer, I'm going back to ignoring his posts.

  4. #15534
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, Mr. Admin, what would it take to get the "guy" banned from the forum? He or she is at best an annoying troll and at worst a malevolent character trying to cause some real harm. I have no problem with someone whose English is not great, but this person is borderline incoherent. More importantly, is spewing a steady stream of demonstrably false info. Girls from GH working at the Asian hotels? Um, I think not.
    Yeah, this most recent post seems a lot like padding post history to appear more legitimate.

  5. #15533

    What does it take?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    You've clearly never been there. Trying to add some fake legit posts to make your account seem better?

    Just looking at this "guys" post history, its rather obvious he's behind some of the scam posts on STG.
    Just curious, Mr. Admin, what would it take to get the "guy" banned from the forum? He or she is at best an annoying troll and at worst a malevolent character trying to cause some real harm. I have no problem with someone whose English is not great, but this person is borderline incoherent. More importantly, is spewing a steady stream of demonstrably false info. Girls from GH working at the Asian hotels? Um, I think not.

  6. #15532

    We know you're the same guy

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    You've clearly never been there. Trying to add some fake legit posts to make your account seem better?

    Just looking at this "guys" post history, its rather obvious he's behind some of the scam posts on STG.
    How many accounts do you have? Trying to make me look bad for no apparent reason. Only thoses accounts you use talk back to me. Mad you could not get the pussy?? Or are the dirty L. E who can't arrest her?

  7. #15531

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see the Asian agency that's spamming the website. There basically some of the women. From geisha house. The photos are not real they are kind of similar in person. Over all had a great visit, Nuru massage, and happy ending. I tried to avoid those post they all say the same thing? And with Agency? The address was to the geishas house so made me feel more comfortable on going through. I love how authentic they dress there to makes you really feel like your gone away from home in vacation.
    You've clearly never been there. Trying to add some fake legit posts to make your account seem better?

    Just looking at this "guys" post history, its rather obvious he's behind some of the scam posts on STG.

  8. #15530

    Some of them are women from geisha house

    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to East Washington Cherry and been taken care of ok. I've never tried any of the Asians advertising on Skip. I know the photos are all fake but wondering how the service has been? Are any of them better than others? Any I should avoid? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Some of the women on there are from geisha house, and host there but, some have different locations but are G. H girls.

  9. #15529

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    She's still on vacation with the county.
    Thanks for the heads up.

    I M.

  10. #15528

    Asian's on SKIP

    Went to go see the Asian agency that's spamming the website. There basically some of the women. From geisha house. The photos are not real they are kind of similar in person. Over all had a great visit, Nuru massage, and happy ending. I tried to avoid those post they all say the same thing? And with Agency? The address was to the geishas house so made me feel more comfortable on going through. I love how authentic they dress there to makes you really feel like your gone away from home in vacation.

  11. #15527

    Vanessa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/599532953779

    Goddamn, Vanessa's back, and she's still 22! LOL. I know she has had some lackluster reviews, the saving grace being her killer bod. That being said, those are still the original ad pics from years ago, and I'm wondering if anyone has seen her lately. I know from previous posts she doesn't send pics, and if she's going to be gone soon I'd like to hook up, kinda on my bucket list.

  12. #15526
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has anybody heard from or seen Tasha (BBW. W / bbj) lately. She's been MIA for a month.

    I M.
    She's still on vacation with the county.

  13. #15525

    Taking no chances

    Just adding I agree with the other commentors about a scammer among us.

    You can also follow the scammers along on tryst and twitter-.

    https://tryst.link/escort/honestkitten

    https://tryst.link/escort/melinanadine608

    https://x.com/melinanadine608

    And I sure there are more.

  14. #15524

    Tasha MIA

    Hey, has anybody heard from or seen Tasha (BBW. W / bbj) lately. She's been MIA for a month.

    I M.

  15. #15523

    Wow, I'm so sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to agree with you but she continues to text me with harassing statements. She also said that she's going to post a message herself. Could this be it?

    I M.
    Can you show us the full entire text messages?? I'm sorry to hear that!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape