Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 16668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15528

    Asian's on SKIP

    Went to go see the Asian agency that's spamming the website. There basically some of the women. From geisha house. The photos are not real they are kind of similar in person. Over all had a great visit, Nuru massage, and happy ending. I tried to avoid those post they all say the same thing? And with Agency? The address was to the geishas house so made me feel more comfortable on going through. I love how authentic they dress there to makes you really feel like your gone away from home in vacation.

  2. #15527

    Vanessa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/599532953779

    Goddamn, Vanessa's back, and she's still 22! LOL. I know she has had some lackluster reviews, the saving grace being her killer bod. That being said, those are still the original ad pics from years ago, and I'm wondering if anyone has seen her lately. I know from previous posts she doesn't send pics, and if she's going to be gone soon I'd like to hook up, kinda on my bucket list.

  3. #15526
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has anybody heard from or seen Tasha (BBW. W / bbj) lately. She's been MIA for a month.

    I M.
    She's still on vacation with the county.

  4. #15525

    Taking no chances

    Just adding I agree with the other commentors about a scammer among us.

    You can also follow the scammers along on tryst and twitter-.

    https://tryst.link/escort/honestkitten

    https://tryst.link/escort/melinanadine608

    https://x.com/melinanadine608

    And I sure there are more.

  5. #15524

    Tasha MIA

    Hey, has anybody heard from or seen Tasha (BBW. W / bbj) lately. She's been MIA for a month.

    I M.

  6. #15523

    Wow, I'm so sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to agree with you but she continues to text me with harassing statements. She also said that she's going to post a message herself. Could this be it?

    I M.
    Can you show us the full entire text messages?? I'm sorry to hear that!!

  7. #15522

    ChanceTaker441

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    She asked me for similar photo request. For her safety reasons I never questioned it. I never sent a deposit but definitely saw her. She is a high alert girl. Is a bit paranoid. But great in bed for sure. Seems like she was just on high alert on your behavior maybe? From being so defensive?
    This person is 100% a scammer. Check their post history. He's most likely the person behind the ad in question. See my post in the rip off section. Do not trust anything ChanceTaker441 posts.

  8. #15521

    Not Really

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    She asked me for similar photo request. For her safety reasons I never questioned it. I never sent a deposit but definitely saw her. She is a high alert girl. Is a bit paranoid. But great in bed for sure. Seems like she was just on high alert on your behavior maybe? From being so defensive?
    I'd love to agree with you but she continues to text me with harassing statements. She also said that she's going to post a message herself. Could this be it?

    I M.

  9. #15520

    She's a very hot one

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    But also very strange. Contacted this one today. Definitely liked her pictures. Set up a meeting. Arrived, and she wouldn't come to the door. Text her letting her know that I just knocked and she wanted me to take a picture of her door while standing in front of it. When I questioned her, she went off about me being a cop and being weird and a stalker.

    Can't say she's a ripoff, but once I was there, she wanted me to send a $100 deposit. She never said anything about a deposit when we were setting up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/709419547237
    She asked me for similar photo request. For her safety reasons I never questioned it. I never sent a deposit but definitely saw her. She is a high alert girl. Is a bit paranoid. But great in bed for sure. Seems like she was just on high alert on your behavior maybe? From being so defensive?

  10. #15519

    Very Hot Looking. . .

    But also very strange. Contacted this one today. Definitely liked her pictures. Set up a meeting. Arrived, and she wouldn't come to the door. Text her letting her know that I just knocked and she wanted me to take a picture of her door while standing in front of it. When I questioned her, she went off about me being a cop and being weird and a stalker.

    Can't say she's a ripoff, but once I was there, she wanted me to send a $100 deposit. She never said anything about a deposit when we were setting up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/709419547237
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1395.jpg‎  

  11. #15518

    All back up

    Quote Originally Posted by Costaman  [View Original Post]
    Links are dead. Guess you made the right decision.
    All back up. To be clear, I'm not saying I know for sure they are scams, seems fishy though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bright **** in TOWN For You.jpg‎   Pretty and petite🫶🏽 I am real and don’t play any games.jpg‎   Slim and pretty😻 wet 💦 and discreet .jpg‎  

  12. #15517
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantzen  [View Original Post]
    The three links seem to point to the same general location. Safe? Experiences? (I went, got very strange vibes, and departed.) Great pics, but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/520634846187

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/411679930825

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/304822175409
    Quote Originally Posted by Costaman  [View Original Post]
    Links are dead. Guess you made the right decision.
    So, at the time you posted this they had reposted the same ads. Looks like the new ones are gone for now too. Here are the photos to look out for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-01-30 1130312.jpg‎  

  13. #15516
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantzen  [View Original Post]
    The three links seem to point to the same general location. Safe? Experiences? (I went, got very strange vibes, and departed.) Great pics, but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/520634846187

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/411679930825

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/304822175409
    Links are dead. Guess you made the right decision.

  14. #15515

    Same Person / Safe?

    The three links seem to point to the same general location. Safe? Experiences? (I went, got very strange vibes, and departed.) Great pics, but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/520634846187

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/411679930825

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/304822175409

  15. #15514

    Link dead

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear2021  [View Original Post]
    After several attempts to see Honey she finally came through for me. We met for a car date. She was very friendly and easy going. She has a nice body. Perky tits with hard nipples and her clit is very pretty as well. She seemed into it. I will attempt to repeat.
    Link is already dead. Could you share new link or contact number? DM is great also. Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape