Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 269 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 1269 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 40000
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #35980
    Quote Originally Posted by BringBackBp  [View Original Post]
    You can start the convo on these other spots by actually going instead of constantly complaining or spreading disinformation about places. Just a suggestion considering this is like your fourth screen name within a year. *kanye shrug*.
    I just checked you're profile post. It seems you do alot of complaining yourself there Playboy LOFL!! Have you ever even had A visit with this Natalie / Karlee? Based off what you complain about alot when the Asians put "No AA Allowed" this Karlee wouldn't even want your business.

  2. #35979

    Archer Perfect Insta

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan25  [View Original Post]
    Nice, I'll PM you. I follow Orange's if you need that one.
    The Archer Perfect Instagram is filled with clearly fake, non-representative reels. While the videos for Orange's Instagram are generally legit. Here is Archer Perfect's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/archer_perfect_spa/.

    And here is Orange's instagram for those looking:

    https://www.instagram.com/orange_spa_orange/

    The pictures on Orange's instagram are heavily doctored and not worth anything. But the videos give you a good idea.

  3. #35978

    First appointmemts

    If you want a first appointment, the only guaranteed way to secure that, is by having the provider's number. Also remember, the shop may open at 10, but the girl may start at 8 or 9 to see a regular. Randomly showing up, or calling the night before guarantees nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Thanks they lied to me I'm waiting for them to open right now and they told me Emily. I will report back who they bait and switch me with and you are correct on days off normally Tues & Wed sorry for bad info.

  4. #35977
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    D & B Health Spa, Chicago ILL

    Back again to see the line up. New girl named Yuyu showed up. Cute little girl with pretty big eyes. Definitely worth the trip.

  5. #35976
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget GMoney05 and PantherPride5.
    You always complain on here keeping track of what writes what. Who get's worked up over this hobby?

  6. #35975
    Quote Originally Posted by BringBackBp  [View Original Post]
    You can start the convo on these other spots by actually going instead of constantly complaining or spreading disinformation about places. Just a suggestion considering this is like your fourth screen name within a year. *kanye shrug*.
    So everyday they can keep talking about the same constant Spa's and Persons over and over SXL (Emily and BeBe) but yet you sit there quite right? No problem. Why do you care If I stated this Karlee / Natalie or BeeBee Isn't that cute and which she Isn't. Unless this Is her with A Fake Account? I find It odd someone Is getting mad someone Is tired of hearing about the same person everyday.

  7. #35974
    Quote Originally Posted by BringBackBp  [View Original Post]
    You can start the convo on these other spots by actually going instead of constantly complaining or spreading disinformation about places. Just a suggestion considering this is like your fourth screen name within a year. *kanye shrug*.
    Don't forget GMoney05 and PantherPride5.

  8. #35973

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by DontWifeHer  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I'm so tired of hearing about Karly / Natalie or this "BeBe" she Isn't that cute In the face and I've seen tons of Latina's at Orange who had way better Asses now like WTF? She gave me drug addict vibes plus she's Black and not Thailand or half Brazilian like she keeps telling her costumers lying. Don't waste your money. I see on Rubmaps there's all kinds of new Spa's popping up around Fullerton, Laramie, Belmont and Irving Park Rd but nobody ever talks about those. Everyday It's SXL. What happened to all the hype Broadway Spa had? They had someone people called J. Lo Ass Tiffany or something.
    You can start the convo on these other spots by actually going instead of constantly complaining or spreading disinformation about places. Just a suggestion considering this is like your fourth screen name within a year. *kanye shrug*.

  9. #35972

    100% Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DontWifeHer  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I'm so tired of hearing about Karly / Natalie or this "BeBe" she Isn't that cute In the face and I've seen tons of Latina's at Orange who had way better Asses now like WTF? She gave me drug addict vibes plus she's Black and not Thailand or half Brazilian like she keeps telling her costumers lying. Don't waste your money. I see on Rubmaps there's all kinds of new Spa's popping up around Fullerton, Laramie, Belmont and Irving Park Rd but nobody ever talks about those. Everyday It's SXL. What happened to all the hype Broadway Spa had? They had someone people called J. Lo Ass Tiffany or something.
    She actually lives in my building and I see Bebe / Karly all the time in the store attached to my building and agree she is 100% is a black girl and only had one session with her that turned into her literally spitting all over my pelvic region. Personally over rated and agree on the drug addict vibe.

  10. #35971

    Archer

    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Go to Archer Spa ask for Anne she is here until tomorrow already had two sessions with her she is a good time.
    I'm trying to stare away from archer st and bport.

  11. #35970

    Archer Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    They do have an Instagram. I actually just saw a new post that they loaded at 11 am today.
    Nice, I'll PM you. I follow Orange's if you need that one.

  12. #35969

    Go to Archer Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AintNool  [View Original Post]
    Bro I'm so pissed. I've been waiting this whole week to see Emily and after see this and calling, she is not in this week until next Thursday. Please tell me who they bait and switched you with and if it was good. Thank you.
    Go to Archer Spa ask for Anne she is here until tomorrow already had two sessions with her she is a good time.

  13. #35968

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by AintNool  [View Original Post]
    Bro I'm so pissed. I've been waiting this whole week to see Emily and after see this and calling, she is not in this week until next Thursday. Please tell me who they bait and switched you with and if it was good. Thank you.
    Jenny super young spinner she only offered a HJ for $100.

  14. #35967
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagal  [View Original Post]
    I will be a first timer there soon, I won't bother asking ahead of time because of a likely bait and switch. I'll just show up and ask the girls their names first, hopefully Emily or Kelly. I know I don't want Bebe or as she's other wise known as "Karly" front ozone I believe. Had her before and just wasn't feeling her.
    Thank you. I'm so tired of hearing about Karly / Natalie or this "BeBe" she Isn't that cute In the face and I've seen tons of Latina's at Orange who had way better Asses now like WTF? She gave me drug addict vibes plus she's Black and not Thailand or half Brazilian like she keeps telling her costumers lying. Don't waste your money. I see on Rubmaps there's all kinds of new Spa's popping up around Fullerton, Laramie, Belmont and Irving Park Rd but nobody ever talks about those. Everyday It's SXL. What happened to all the hype Broadway Spa had? They had someone people called J. Lo Ass Tiffany or something.

  15. #35966

    Ig

    They do have an Instagram. I actually just saw a new post that they loaded at 11 am today.

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan25  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been since I saw a post here about cops nearby. Also been a little spooked by the ICE stuff to check it out. But I keep getting texts, wish they had a IG page or something. I like their little visit punch thing LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape