Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 40003
-
01-31-25 15:15 #35968Banned Member

Posts: 170Jenny
Jenny super young spinner she only offered a HJ for $100.
Originally Posted by AintNool
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 14:38 #35967Banned Member

Posts: 361Thank you. I'm so tired of hearing about Karly / Natalie or this "BeBe" she Isn't that cute In the face and I've seen tons of Latina's at Orange who had way better Asses now like WTF? She gave me drug addict vibes plus she's Black and not Thailand or half Brazilian like she keeps telling her costumers lying. Don't waste your money. I see on Rubmaps there's all kinds of new Spa's popping up around Fullerton, Laramie, Belmont and Irving Park Rd but nobody ever talks about those. Everyday It's SXL. What happened to all the hype Broadway Spa had? They had someone people called J. Lo Ass Tiffany or something.
Originally Posted by Zagal
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 13:46 #35966Senior Member

Posts: 135Ig
They do have an Instagram. I actually just saw a new post that they loaded at 11 am today.
Originally Posted by BearsFan25
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 13:16 #35965Senior Member

Posts: 190Clean freak?
Isn't that good? Can you elaborate?
.
Originally Posted by AintNool
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 12:51 #35964Senior Member

Posts: 336Bait and switch
I will be a first timer there soon, I won't bother asking ahead of time because of a likely bait and switch. I'll just show up and ask the girls their names first, hopefully Emily or Kelly. I know I don't want Bebe or as she's other wise known as "Karly" front ozone I believe. Had her before and just wasn't feeling her.
Originally Posted by WBurton
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 11:45 #35963Banned Member

Posts: 361Okay which one? There's 2 Archer Spa's there's Archer Spa then there's Perfect Archer Spa. Perfect Archer Spa right across from Jewel Osco did get raided A month back and there was A fire behind Archer Spa 2 weeks ago. But Perfect Archer Spa keeps texting me they might sneak customers In through the side door. BTW has ICE hit up any Spa's yet? They was all over Cicero the other day. The Asians usually have Travel Visa's they always go back to China, Thailand anyways. It's the Latina's who might be In trouble.
Originally Posted by BearsFan25
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 11:30 #35962Regular Member

Posts: 11Pissed
Bro I'm so pissed. I've been waiting this whole week to see Emily and after see this and calling, she is not in this week until next Thursday. Please tell me who they bait and switched you with and if it was good. Thank you.
Originally Posted by WBurton
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 11:16 #35961Senior Member

Posts: 34Will do
Thanks for the info! I've been stood up before there too but luckily Orange is not too far to walk to. The texts say they got new like each week, so maybe there trying to be open lowkey.
Originally Posted by WBurton
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 11:00 #35960Banned Member

Posts: 170Schedule Correction
Emily is off Tues and Wednesday and is in fact off this week I'm here now and she is off.
Originally Posted by WBurton
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 10:53 #35959Banned Member

Posts: 170Looks Closed
Looks closed one massage sign gone and lights off sat there for 30 minutes and didn't see any action. But last week did see a guy leave out their side door so maybe they are operating low key for VIP Clients. The front main door blinds look broke apart so not sure. Please report back if you get in cause they don't respond to me. The girls at Archer Spa a mile up the road are hell of a good time.
Originally Posted by BearsFan25
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 10:50 #35958Banned Member

Posts: 170Thanks
Thanks they lied to me I'm waiting for them to open right now and they told me Emily. I will report back who they bait and switch me with and you are correct on days off normally Tues & Wed sorry for bad info.
Originally Posted by Toothy
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 10:48 #35957Banned Member

Posts: 170Call Only
Their phone is a landline so it is call only. I'm actually sitting outside now have a first of the day appt with Emily.
Originally Posted by AintNool
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 22:32 #35956Regular Member

Posts: 11Sxl
Can I text or call only?
-
01-30-25 22:00 #35955Regular Member

Posts: 12Emily SXL
Unless something has changed as of the new year, Emily's days off are Tuesday / Wednesday. Called today and they told me she was off this week and that she wouldn't be back (or at least available) until next Thursday. Going to try Kelly for the first time. I would also recommend giving BeBe a try at least once.
Originally Posted by WBurton
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 21:50 #35954Senior Member

Posts: 34Anyone been to Archer Perfect recently?
I haven't been since I saw a post here about cops nearby. Also been a little spooked by the ICE stuff to check it out. But I keep getting texts, wish they had a IG page or something. I like their little visit punch thing LOL.











Reply With Quote





