Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37380
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Dam I miss Harley. But she's gone on vacation for a very long time. So its certainly not her hes referring to.
    Harley was so much fun! That girl was like an everyday porn star in that everything was on the table and she completely was into it all. Any details on what she's in for and for how long?

  2. #37379

    Peaches / Hilary aka April

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/182059914

    Anyone had a dream w her? First time posting. Thought I'd ask seen her on stg for a bit and want to pull the trigger. TIA.
    Learn to use the search feature. She has some stay away warnings from the past. She may have changed her ways so who knows.

  3. #37378

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    Always read the print in the bio section. Whenever I see things like "69", "doggy", "bbj" etc. , I usually think spam or TGTBT.
    Definitely don't hit this one up. Figured it was a scam, they chatted for awhile and then wanted cashapp before arrival so I discontinued convo. A few hrs later I get a random number calling, some guys screaming at me, sounding Spanish. Telling me I needed to meet them to pay 5 k or else. Lots of threats and I kept laughing. They sent a video in ski masks, again speaking Spanish and English, pointing guns at the camera. Saying don't mess with the cartel and they weren't joking. I kindly replied with, I sent their vid and text to immigration with a few pics of my larger pew pews 🤣129315;. The calls stopped for now.

  4. #37377

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen this one here? I see here ads but never pulled the trigger and I'm due a dream with her. But don't want to go without feedback from the fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182074224#.

  5. #37376
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone pulled the trigger on this one yet?. She's in a shady location on Phillips.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9042530818
    That's Amber Rose, SW typically on Lane or Commonwealth. 60 Mario coins for a qv car date. She usually wears a blue wig from time to time.

  6. #37375
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Dam I miss Harley. But she's gone on vacation for a very long time. So its certainly not her hes referring to.
    Do you know what she was charged with?

  7. #37374

    C-Baby

    Anyone got any info on this one? Services, incall, etc. She has the look I like if she actually matches the pics. PM me if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/628919636545

  8. #37373

    April.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/182059914

    Anyone had a dream w her? First time posting. Thought I'd ask seen her on stg for a bit and want to pull the trigger. TIA.

  9. #37372
    Quote Originally Posted by Review2020  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Harley you are talking about?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-e...onville-950470
    Dam I miss Harley. But she's gone on vacation for a very long time. So its certainly not her hes referring to.

  10. #37371
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Iis this the same girl who often wears a neck collar saying "Puddin" or is that a different girl?
    Is this the Harley you are talking about?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-e...onville-950470
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_613af21f668ae.jpg‎  

  11. #37370

    Diamond

    Have anyone pulled the trigger on this one yet?. She's in a shady location on Phillips.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9042530818

  12. #37369

    Deposits?

    I generally come here first for reviews before just randomly browsing sites but I am noticing more and more now that a lot of ads are requiring a "deposit". Is that what this has come to? When I first started seeing those "deposit required" ones, I would generally just move past them, lately it's been almost every other ad. What gives?

  13. #37368
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    ...."So, pick it up gents. We need to know details about how much so that we don't pay these girls too much. Times are getting tough, FEMA rooms are drying up and don't overpay and so on. Also, everyone of these ads are fake because the pictures are 10 - 20 years old, look at the pics and you'll see flip phones in the mirror. They are all lying and don't deserve what they are asking. ".

    Tall.
    Agreed, the charges are getting astronomical. I think we can all agree there. But the bigger issue is the individuals that don't use sites like this forum, they don't realize they're overpaying, so they wind up making the prices stay high because they'll pay it.

  14. #37367
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Looks too fun to be true.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3478367
    Always read the print in the bio section. Whenever I see things like "69", "doggy", "bbj" etc. , I usually think spam or TGTBT.

  15. #37366
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while but Cristy is truly a delight to interact with. Sweet and intelligent, sure of herself and it's obvious she won't put up with bullshit. Kissing and GFE extra. Nothing memorable for me about her head game, I'm sure it's covered. That's just not a big thing for me. Her ass it's to die for. Her boob job looks a bit wonky to me but she is definitely a keeper. Read the pastor's reviews, they're right on. I think I wrote one too.
    Cristy oh yes, I've definitely had me some of that Latina goodness recently. One of my favs when she's in town. Sexy as heck. I also appreciate that she consistently stays in the nicer airbnb condos / apartments when she's around. I haven't tried any extras on her menu yet, so just know that she does offer it if it interests you. But even just a standard visit without extras is always of premium quality. Please take care of her and treat her with respect and dignity, and she will rock your world. Not many providers with her level of service and quality, so we need to cherish this one ha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape