Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 16663
-
02-03-25 11:25 #15538Senior Member

Posts: 48Asian provider
Could someone point me in the right direction? I'm looking for an Asian provider that at the very least performs a Nuru massage. It can be an AMP or uncalled. Any help would be appreciated.
-
02-03-25 10:04 #15537Senior Member

Posts: 40Vanessa
Saw her last year and her body is smoking hot. By far the best thing in Madison.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 20:30 #15536Senior Member

Posts: 508Stop!
How about everyone stops responding to Chance's posts. We all know its a scam, so stop.
-
02-02-25 15:09 #15535Senior Member

Posts: 357Clueless
This guy actually thinks Asian's work at GH.
Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441
[View Original Post]
There aren't any.
I wonder what country he is based out of? Based on his engrish, I'm guessing Nigeria, but its a bit hard to tell. Using 'change' when he meant cash / money, etc etc. Ah well, I've pointed out he's a scammer, I'm going back to ignoring his posts.
-
02-01-25 15:37 #15534Senior Member

Posts: 48Yeah, this most recent post seems a lot like padding post history to appear more legitimate.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 15:14 #15533Senior Member

Posts: 1148What does it take?
Just curious, Mr. Admin, what would it take to get the "guy" banned from the forum? He or she is at best an annoying troll and at worst a malevolent character trying to cause some real harm. I have no problem with someone whose English is not great, but this person is borderline incoherent. More importantly, is spewing a steady stream of demonstrably false info. Girls from GH working at the Asian hotels? Um, I think not.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 14:52 #15532Senior Member

Posts: 30We know you're the same guy
How many accounts do you have? Trying to make me look bad for no apparent reason. Only thoses accounts you use talk back to me. Mad you could not get the pussy?? Or are the dirty L. E who can't arrest her?
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 14:46 #15531Senior Member

Posts: 357What?
You've clearly never been there. Trying to add some fake legit posts to make your account seem better?
Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441
[View Original Post]
Just looking at this "guys" post history, its rather obvious he's behind some of the scam posts on STG.
-
02-01-25 14:45 #15530Senior Member

Posts: 30Some of them are women from geisha house
Some of the women on there are from geisha house, and host there but, some have different locations but are G. H girls.
Originally Posted by Acajtr222
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 13:36 #15529Senior Member

Posts: 167Thanks
Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
I M.
-
02-01-25 12:23 #15528Senior Member

Posts: 30Asian's on SKIP
Went to go see the Asian agency that's spamming the website. There basically some of the women. From geisha house. The photos are not real they are kind of similar in person. Over all had a great visit, Nuru massage, and happy ending. I tried to avoid those post they all say the same thing? And with Agency? The address was to the geishas house so made me feel more comfortable on going through. I love how authentic they dress there to makes you really feel like your gone away from home in vacation.
-
01-31-25 17:32 #15527Senior Member

Posts: 800Vanessa
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/599532953779
Goddamn, Vanessa's back, and she's still 22! LOL. I know she has had some lackluster reviews, the saving grace being her killer bod. That being said, those are still the original ad pics from years ago, and I'm wondering if anyone has seen her lately. I know from previous posts she doesn't send pics, and if she's going to be gone soon I'd like to hook up, kinda on my bucket list.
-
01-31-25 14:13 #15526Senior Member

Posts: 127She's still on vacation with the county.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 13:55 #15525Senior Member

Posts: 36Taking no chances
Just adding I agree with the other commentors about a scammer among us.
You can also follow the scammers along on tryst and twitter-.
https://tryst.link/escort/honestkitten
https://tryst.link/escort/melinanadine608
https://x.com/melinanadine608
And I sure there are more.
-
01-31-25 12:06 #15524Senior Member

Posts: 167Tasha MIA
Hey, has anybody heard from or seen Tasha (BBW. W / bbj) lately. She's been MIA for a month.
I M.








Reply With Quote





