Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35959

    Looks Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan25  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been since I saw a post here about cops nearby. Also been a little spooked by the ICE stuff to check it out. But I keep getting texts, wish they had a IG page or something. I like their little visit punch thing LOL.
    Looks closed one massage sign gone and lights off sat there for 30 minutes and didn't see any action. But last week did see a guy leave out their side door so maybe they are operating low key for VIP Clients. The front main door blinds look broke apart so not sure. Please report back if you get in cause they don't respond to me. The girls at Archer Spa a mile up the road are hell of a good time.

  2. #35958

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothy  [View Original Post]
    Unless something has changed as of the new year, Emily's days off are Tuesday / Wednesday. Called today and they told me she was off this week and that she wouldn't be back (or at least available) until next Thursday. Going to try Kelly for the first time. I would also recommend giving BeBe a try at least once.
    Thanks they lied to me I'm waiting for them to open right now and they told me Emily. I will report back who they bait and switch me with and you are correct on days off normally Tues & Wed sorry for bad info.

  3. #35957

    Call Only

    Quote Originally Posted by AintNool  [View Original Post]
    Can I text or call only?
    Their phone is a landline so it is call only. I'm actually sitting outside now have a first of the day appt with Emily.

  4. #35956

    Sxl

    Can I text or call only?

  5. #35955

    Emily SXL

    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    She works everyday at SXL except for Wednesday & Thursday highly suggest seeing BeBe on Emily's days off AZZ Queen.
    Unless something has changed as of the new year, Emily's days off are Tuesday / Wednesday. Called today and they told me she was off this week and that she wouldn't be back (or at least available) until next Thursday. Going to try Kelly for the first time. I would also recommend giving BeBe a try at least once.

  6. #35954

    Anyone been to Archer Perfect recently?

    I haven't been since I saw a post here about cops nearby. Also been a little spooked by the ICE stuff to check it out. But I keep getting texts, wish they had a IG page or something. I like their little visit punch thing LOL.

  7. #35953
    Quote Originally Posted by DontWifeHer  [View Original Post]
    Read Post 35896 about Linda last week.
    Thank you.

  8. #35952

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Linda or Luna at Orange?
    Luna has a very nice body but she is a clean freak.

  9. #35951
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    HCS -6000 block of Irving Park. No link, Google it.
    Visited today around lunchtime. Maybe I looked like LE but nothing was offered. 30 min $50. Left sad.

  10. #35950

    Emily's Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Emily's weekly schedule? Tried to see her today but whoever answered the phone said she's not there. Just Koko and 2 names I didn't recognize or remember.

    Also, if anyone has any recs around West Town, Sunkiss is by me but from what I've read on search not much going on.
    She works everyday at SXL except for Wednesday & Thursday highly suggest seeing BeBe on Emily's days off AZZ Queen.

  11. #35949
    Anyone know Emily's weekly schedule? Tried to see her today but whoever answered the phone said she's not there. Just Koko and 2 names I didn't recognize or remember.

    Also, if anyone has any recs around West Town, Sunkiss is by me but from what I've read on search not much going on.

  12. #35948

    Northside spots by you

    Quote Originally Posted by CantSlowDown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen where Cindy went at 52 xx Irving park rd went? I used to see her frequently in December but they told me she doesn't work there anymore. I'm close to the area and don't like going to Bridgeport all the time, someone recommend some decent nw side spots!
    Go down Irving and you have one at 39 xx w Irving and I thought I saw an ad for a new one at 38 xx w Irving. Also dragon health is across from McDonald's on elston. Montrose gas a few at 40 xx w montrose and then 2 more farther east at 34 xx and a newer one at 32 xx w montrose. Or head over to Belmont from Laramie to Narragansett there 3 or so of them along with one at 31 xx and Laramie right by Belmont. Then check Fullerton from Laramie to just past central there are 3 of them. 53 xx w Fullerton is associated with the one at Irving you speak of.

    Also have sunrise which is a Latina spot on diversey and the block west of Cicero. And down the street from there is one at 50 xx w diversey.

    Hope this help. If you find any girls with big naturals let me know please.

  13. #35947
    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Back again to see the line up. There was a new girl named Mia. Curvy little shorty with a round ass. Around 30 years old. Got HE. Nice little quickly.
    Looking for a decent l1 place around the nice side. What was the damage $$ wise?

  14. #35946
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Linda or Luna at Orange?
    Read Post 35896 about Linda last week.

  15. #35945

    Orange Lineup Asian

    Has anyone tried Linda or Luna at Orange?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape