Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35953
    Quote Originally Posted by DontWifeHer  [View Original Post]
    Read Post 35896 about Linda last week.
    Thank you.

  2. #35952

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Linda or Luna at Orange?
    Luna has a very nice body but she is a clean freak.

  3. #35951
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    HCS -6000 block of Irving Park. No link, Google it.
    Visited today around lunchtime. Maybe I looked like LE but nothing was offered. 30 min $50. Left sad.

  4. #35950

    Emily's Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Emily's weekly schedule? Tried to see her today but whoever answered the phone said she's not there. Just Koko and 2 names I didn't recognize or remember.

    Also, if anyone has any recs around West Town, Sunkiss is by me but from what I've read on search not much going on.
    She works everyday at SXL except for Wednesday & Thursday highly suggest seeing BeBe on Emily's days off AZZ Queen.

  5. #35949
    Anyone know Emily's weekly schedule? Tried to see her today but whoever answered the phone said she's not there. Just Koko and 2 names I didn't recognize or remember.

    Also, if anyone has any recs around West Town, Sunkiss is by me but from what I've read on search not much going on.

  6. #35948

    Northside spots by you

    Quote Originally Posted by CantSlowDown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen where Cindy went at 52 xx Irving park rd went? I used to see her frequently in December but they told me she doesn't work there anymore. I'm close to the area and don't like going to Bridgeport all the time, someone recommend some decent nw side spots!
    Go down Irving and you have one at 39 xx w Irving and I thought I saw an ad for a new one at 38 xx w Irving. Also dragon health is across from McDonald's on elston. Montrose gas a few at 40 xx w montrose and then 2 more farther east at 34 xx and a newer one at 32 xx w montrose. Or head over to Belmont from Laramie to Narragansett there 3 or so of them along with one at 31 xx and Laramie right by Belmont. Then check Fullerton from Laramie to just past central there are 3 of them. 53 xx w Fullerton is associated with the one at Irving you speak of.

    Also have sunrise which is a Latina spot on diversey and the block west of Cicero. And down the street from there is one at 50 xx w diversey.

    Hope this help. If you find any girls with big naturals let me know please.

  7. #35947
    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Back again to see the line up. There was a new girl named Mia. Curvy little shorty with a round ass. Around 30 years old. Got HE. Nice little quickly.
    Looking for a decent l1 place around the nice side. What was the damage $$ wise?

  8. #35946
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Linda or Luna at Orange?
    Read Post 35896 about Linda last week.

  9. #35945

    Orange Lineup Asian

    Has anyone tried Linda or Luna at Orange?

  10. #35944
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1089  [View Original Post]
    Which spa is this?
    HCS -6000 block of Irving Park. No link, Google it.

  11. #35943
    Quote Originally Posted by CantSlowDown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen where Cindy went at 52 xx Irving park rd went? I used to see her frequently in December but they told me she doesn't work there anymore. I'm close to the area and don't like going to Bridgeport all the time, someone recommend some decent nw side spots!
    Try 53 xx W. Fullerton. I think she moved there.

  12. #35942

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by CornCobMaker  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend me some names at CLC? DM is fine too.
    Went to CLC on Monday and saw Julie. She's fairly tall (5'9 she said) but has some humongo boobs.

    She looks to be in her late 30's, decently attractive and gave an OK massage. I only got L2 (CBJ, HJ) for $120 (80 door), because I'm trying to play it a bit safe. Was decent.

  13. #35941

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBag  [View Original Post]
    I can top that. Texted Shelby last week, super excited after reading that review. Got a reply a couple days later, and we set up a date in 2 more days. Over the span of these 2 days, including the morning of, we engaged in some super horny back and forth. Shelby sent me half a dozen selfies. Some innocent, some nudes, a blowjob pic, and one with her pussy spread open. All completely unsolicited. Day of, Shelby gives me the address and name of the hotel. And that's where it all went epically downhill.

    I text her when I arrive at the hotel. Shelby asks me to send a picture of the parking lot. Then, she tells me to go in the lobby, and she'll come down to get me. Figure this is just part of her screening process, so I comply. Once I'm sitting inside, here comes the wackiness. First she needs 10 more minutes. Then she wants to take a quick shower. Then it's drying her hair. I should have left at any time, but the hype built up from all those texts and pics convinced me this would all be worth it.

    Finally, Shelby says she's coming down. Cool. Then she texts again and says she doesn't see me. Weird, I never saw anyone remotely resembling her walking around. I reply with the exact location where I'm standing. But it's no use. As I stand there in the lobby of the hotel that Shelby gave me specific directions to, she accused me of fucking with her, wasting her time, and blocks me.

    I've been ghosted before. We all have. But this is the first time I had to ask myself: Have I been talking to an actual GHOST this whole time?
    Well, thankfully I saw this. I was planning on scheduling something with her for this week but will probably not so I can save some gas LOL. I didn't indulge in the conversing like you but I did receive one unsolicited pic. I don't blame you for getting played. The hype like you said and being horny can really cause us to justify illogical / questionable things.

    It seems like she may have a few screws loose. The crazy-hot matrix is truly real.

  14. #35940

    Cindy at Lotus Irving park rd

    Has anyone seen where Cindy went at 52 xx Irving park rd went? I used to see her frequently in December but they told me she doesn't work there anymore. I'm close to the area and don't like going to Bridgeport all the time, someone recommend some decent nw side spots!

  15. #35939
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in passing, big tattoo on her right forearm.
    Okay does she got an ass though? I keep hearing she's Tall and Dark but what about that asss? LOFL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape