Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 40009
-
01-31-25 10:53 #35959Banned Member

Posts: 170Looks Closed
Looks closed one massage sign gone and lights off sat there for 30 minutes and didn't see any action. But last week did see a guy leave out their side door so maybe they are operating low key for VIP Clients. The front main door blinds look broke apart so not sure. Please report back if you get in cause they don't respond to me. The girls at Archer Spa a mile up the road are hell of a good time.
Originally Posted by BearsFan25
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 10:50 #35958Banned Member

Posts: 170Thanks
Thanks they lied to me I'm waiting for them to open right now and they told me Emily. I will report back who they bait and switch me with and you are correct on days off normally Tues & Wed sorry for bad info.
Originally Posted by Toothy
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 10:48 #35957Banned Member

Posts: 170Call Only
Their phone is a landline so it is call only. I'm actually sitting outside now have a first of the day appt with Emily.
Originally Posted by AintNool
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 22:32 #35956Regular Member

Posts: 11Sxl
Can I text or call only?
-
01-30-25 22:00 #35955Regular Member

Posts: 12Emily SXL
Unless something has changed as of the new year, Emily's days off are Tuesday / Wednesday. Called today and they told me she was off this week and that she wouldn't be back (or at least available) until next Thursday. Going to try Kelly for the first time. I would also recommend giving BeBe a try at least once.
Originally Posted by WBurton
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 21:50 #35954Senior Member

Posts: 34Anyone been to Archer Perfect recently?
I haven't been since I saw a post here about cops nearby. Also been a little spooked by the ICE stuff to check it out. But I keep getting texts, wish they had a IG page or something. I like their little visit punch thing LOL.
-
01-30-25 20:46 #35953Regular Member

Posts: 13Thank you.
Originally Posted by DontWifeHer
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 19:56 #35952Regular Member

Posts: 11Luna
Luna has a very nice body but she is a clean freak.
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 15:06 #35951Regular Member

Posts: 24Visited today around lunchtime. Maybe I looked like LE but nothing was offered. 30 min $50. Left sad.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 14:33 #35950Banned Member

Posts: 170Emily's Schedule
She works everyday at SXL except for Wednesday & Thursday highly suggest seeing BeBe on Emily's days off AZZ Queen.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 14:11 #35949Senior Member

Posts: 200Anyone know Emily's weekly schedule? Tried to see her today but whoever answered the phone said she's not there. Just Koko and 2 names I didn't recognize or remember.
Also, if anyone has any recs around West Town, Sunkiss is by me but from what I've read on search not much going on.
-
01-30-25 12:23 #35948Senior Member

Posts: 158Northside spots by you
Go down Irving and you have one at 39 xx w Irving and I thought I saw an ad for a new one at 38 xx w Irving. Also dragon health is across from McDonald's on elston. Montrose gas a few at 40 xx w montrose and then 2 more farther east at 34 xx and a newer one at 32 xx w montrose. Or head over to Belmont from Laramie to Narragansett there 3 or so of them along with one at 31 xx and Laramie right by Belmont. Then check Fullerton from Laramie to just past central there are 3 of them. 53 xx w Fullerton is associated with the one at Irving you speak of.
Originally Posted by CantSlowDown
[View Original Post]
Also have sunrise which is a Latina spot on diversey and the block west of Cicero. And down the street from there is one at 50 xx w diversey.
Hope this help. If you find any girls with big naturals let me know please.
-
01-30-25 12:03 #35947Regular Member

Posts: 24Looking for a decent l1 place around the nice side. What was the damage $$ wise?
Originally Posted by Msw6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 10:42 #35946Banned Member

Posts: 361Read Post 35896 about Linda last week.
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 08:31 #35945Regular Member

Posts: 13Orange Lineup Asian
Has anyone tried Linda or Luna at Orange?











Reply With Quote





