Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37387

    Everything was OK

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/182059914

    Anyone had a dream w her? First time posting. Thought I'd ask seen her on stg for a bit and want to pull the trigger. TIA.
    Met with her two weeks ago, she was hosting in Downtown, decided to do a car date.

    Everything was OK, covered, BBBJ is extra.

    It is very hard to reach her, demons are in control of her.

  2. #37386

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Review2020  [View Original Post]
    Harley was so much fun! That girl was like an everyday porn star in that everything was on the table and she completely was into it all. Any details on what she's in for and for how long?
    Leaving the scene of an auto accident and 2027.

  3. #37385
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Dam I miss Harley. But she's gone on vacation for a very long time. So its certainly not her hes referring to.
    Harley was so much fun! That girl was like an everyday porn star in that everything was on the table and she completely was into it all. Any details on what she's in for and for how long?

  4. #37384

    Peaches / Hilary aka April

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/182059914

    Anyone had a dream w her? First time posting. Thought I'd ask seen her on stg for a bit and want to pull the trigger. TIA.
    Learn to use the search feature. She has some stay away warnings from the past. She may have changed her ways so who knows.

  5. #37383

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    Always read the print in the bio section. Whenever I see things like "69", "doggy", "bbj" etc. , I usually think spam or TGTBT.
    Definitely don't hit this one up. Figured it was a scam, they chatted for awhile and then wanted cashapp before arrival so I discontinued convo. A few hrs later I get a random number calling, some guys screaming at me, sounding Spanish. Telling me I needed to meet them to pay 5 k or else. Lots of threats and I kept laughing. They sent a video in ski masks, again speaking Spanish and English, pointing guns at the camera. Saying don't mess with the cartel and they weren't joking. I kindly replied with, I sent their vid and text to immigration with a few pics of my larger pew pews 🤣129315;. The calls stopped for now.

  6. #37382

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen this one here? I see here ads but never pulled the trigger and I'm due a dream with her. But don't want to go without feedback from the fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182074224#.

  7. #37381
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone pulled the trigger on this one yet?. She's in a shady location on Phillips.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9042530818
    That's Amber Rose, SW typically on Lane or Commonwealth. 60 Mario coins for a qv car date. She usually wears a blue wig from time to time.

  8. #37380
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Dam I miss Harley. But she's gone on vacation for a very long time. So its certainly not her hes referring to.
    Do you know what she was charged with?

  9. #37379

    C-Baby

    Anyone got any info on this one? Services, incall, etc. She has the look I like if she actually matches the pics. PM me if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/628919636545

  10. #37378

    April.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/182059914

    Anyone had a dream w her? First time posting. Thought I'd ask seen her on stg for a bit and want to pull the trigger. TIA.

  11. #37377
    Quote Originally Posted by Review2020  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Harley you are talking about?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-e...onville-950470
    Dam I miss Harley. But she's gone on vacation for a very long time. So its certainly not her hes referring to.

  12. #37376
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Iis this the same girl who often wears a neck collar saying "Puddin" or is that a different girl?
    Is this the Harley you are talking about?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-e...onville-950470
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_613af21f668ae.jpg‎  

  13. #37375

    Diamond

    Have anyone pulled the trigger on this one yet?. She's in a shady location on Phillips.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9042530818

  14. #37374

    Deposits?

    I generally come here first for reviews before just randomly browsing sites but I am noticing more and more now that a lot of ads are requiring a "deposit". Is that what this has come to? When I first started seeing those "deposit required" ones, I would generally just move past them, lately it's been almost every other ad. What gives?

  15. #37373
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    ...."So, pick it up gents. We need to know details about how much so that we don't pay these girls too much. Times are getting tough, FEMA rooms are drying up and don't overpay and so on. Also, everyone of these ads are fake because the pictures are 10 - 20 years old, look at the pics and you'll see flip phones in the mirror. They are all lying and don't deserve what they are asking. ".

    Tall.
    Agreed, the charges are getting astronomical. I think we can all agree there. But the bigger issue is the individuals that don't use sites like this forum, they don't realize they're overpaying, so they wind up making the prices stay high because they'll pay it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape