Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 41285
-
01-31-25 08:21 #37370Senior Member

Posts: 522Diamond
Have anyone pulled the trigger on this one yet?. She's in a shady location on Phillips.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9042530818
-
01-31-25 07:31 #37369Regular Member

Posts: 6Deposits?
I generally come here first for reviews before just randomly browsing sites but I am noticing more and more now that a lot of ads are requiring a "deposit". Is that what this has come to? When I first started seeing those "deposit required" ones, I would generally just move past them, lately it's been almost every other ad. What gives?
-
01-31-25 07:18 #37368Regular Member

Posts: 6Agreed, the charges are getting astronomical. I think we can all agree there. But the bigger issue is the individuals that don't use sites like this forum, they don't realize they're overpaying, so they wind up making the prices stay high because they'll pay it.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 01:58 #37367Regular Member

Posts: 17Always read the print in the bio section. Whenever I see things like "69", "doggy", "bbj" etc. , I usually think spam or TGTBT.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 01:42 #37366Regular Member

Posts: 17Cristy oh yes, I've definitely had me some of that Latina goodness recently. One of my favs when she's in town. Sexy as heck. I also appreciate that she consistently stays in the nicer airbnb condos / apartments when she's around. I haven't tried any extras on her menu yet, so just know that she does offer it if it interests you. But even just a standard visit without extras is always of premium quality. Please take care of her and treat her with respect and dignity, and she will rock your world. Not many providers with her level of service and quality, so we need to cherish this one ha.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 01:40 #37365Senior Member

Posts: 80"little bit" tried
Saw someone review her earlier. Went and gave it my go after work. Had a blast with her! Comms were ok but we got it all planned. Qv for 70 coins. She's in a house on Westside. She waited at door as I pulled up. Walked in and saw her and her roommate. Roommate looked super fine but not sure if she does same work. Anyway we get to her room and it's fairly clean. I chat a bit and then get to stripping. She let me get handsy for a bit then popped on a cover for a short mic check. She is SMALL BTW I enjoy a short miss a lot. She gets in doggy and I pound away for the whole sesh. You'll hear that she's enjoying it. I finish in bag while pounding and get on my way. Sexy enough body and I'll be happy to return.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/exotic/slim-thick-an-alot-of-fun--50-/813964582856
-
01-31-25 01:31 #37364Regular Member

Posts: 17They need to get off the high horse
I noticed this with many tryst providers, especially the high-end, hot looking ones, with the premium photography LOL. I've never tried one yet although many of them had me mighty curious. Honestly its not worth the hassle. Especially at the price points they advertise for. Charging a premium plus you want my drivers license, workplace I. D and Linkedin profile? Can you say Sextortion? LOL.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 00:12 #37363Senior Member

Posts: 242Just what I needed to know. Thank you!!
Originally Posted by Mcp63
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 00:10 #37362Senior Member

Posts: 242Avoid. I have seen her but she is kind of a dead fish. She said she likes to kiss and feel passionate. There was none of that ans I left disappointed. Decent face and body but was a 4 out 10 experience for Ms.
Originally Posted by Savhrny
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 22:43 #37361Regular Member

Posts: 2Bunnies
I saw Mui Mui and Kimmy. MUI mui was great, but Kimmy was the absolute best experience I've had. Super enthusiastic and just a lot of fun. I feel like they all are going to offer at least a good level of experience.
Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 17:05 #37360Senior Member

Posts: 94Yea, I noticed after some research. I text the number for all the info, after several hours of communication, they mentioned cashapp, def scam.
Originally Posted by JohnDickk
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 17:04 #37359Senior Member

Posts: 46Bf
I'm planning to see Sara this weekend. If they respond to my texts that is LOL. Will update if I see her.
Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 16:36 #37358Regular Member

Posts: 13Looks like they're posting from multiple cities at the same time based on the number.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
99% a scam.
-
01-30-25 15:22 #37357Senior Member

Posts: 103Any reviews on current Bunnies?
I was lucky enough to see Amy & Mui Mui when they opened but no chances since then. The 2 currently showing on the website are not exactly what we'd have in mind after seeing the others. Thoughts?
-
01-30-25 13:58 #37356Senior Member

Posts: 586Tiffany Treats
Man, I really wanted to see this one. But she wants ridiculous confirmation info for new clients. I mean I don't have a whole lot to hide, but I'm definitely not giving anyone my entire driver's license information or emailing them from a work email. That's just too much.
https://tryst.link/escort/tiffany-treats








Reply With Quote






