Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 28237
-
01-31-25 16:40 #23632Senior Member

Posts: 633Par for the course
This is normal. Some girls are on various websites with various ranges of donations. Finding the tryst / eros client gives them more bang for their buck but they undoubtedly don't receive as many inquiries on those pages as something like an LC or STG.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
The smart ones recognize that feeding all of the fish instead of just the big ones does in fact fill the net faster.
-
01-31-25 15:53 #23631Senior Member

Posts: 2159You quoted a comment about Trish. Her latest ad is from Wednesday.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/181971494
Unless you meant to quote about Sandra's ad.
I will say, Trish hasn't responded to any of my texts for a bit. Not sure if she's ignoring (used new # and old ones) or if I got blocked. I know some of you say getting a response is like herding cats.
-
01-31-25 14:18 #23630Senior Member

Posts: 761Tryst
So I'm noticing the donations on Tryst is way higher than those on Listcrawler. Is that the norm or am I seeing things?
Some woman on Tryst are asking $400-500 for hr? Wow! I mean good for them if they're getting that but damn!!
-
01-31-25 12:34 #23629Senior Member

Posts: 149Anyone recognize Briana?
She looks familiar but I can't place her. Can't decide if I've seen her face on a report, or a local strip club, or a scam warning. If anyone has any into I'd appreciate it.
"Briana".
https://tryst.link/escort/lovelylittlebri
-
01-31-25 07:44 #23628Senior Member

Posts: 761Ad is gone. She's stayed all over the place. From the rat holes on Nebraska to the more decent ones in Brandon. Her new place seems to be the better one thus far.
Originally Posted by MackG1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 06:25 #23627Senior Member

Posts: 138Sandra
Anybody know what happened to Sandra? I have tried numerous times to reach her in the last week or so? And noticed she doesn't have her ad up anymore. TIA.
Peace PD.
-
01-31-25 00:04 #23626Senior Member

Posts: 418Trish's new, new number
Brothers, she's got a new, new number. The current contract now ends in 2516. May I suggest you tell her if you have seen her before, what you're looking for, how long, in or out, date and time you're looking to meet in your first text. That will help cut through some of the BS she gets. Most times when a provider has a phone go down, they lose all old contacts. This means YOU who have visited her in the past. LOL! Make it easier on yourself by making it easier on her. Most importantly, keep at it with her as her phone blows the fuck up all day, every day. There's a damn good reason it does too. Rockit Approved!
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...839/6562412516
-
01-30-25 23:54 #23625Senior Member

Posts: 761Diamond
Pink hair Diamond that was staying at the motel on Sligh and Nebraska can use some help. She got kicked out of her room when she wasn't able to pay her rent. But she swore she paid Patel the room rent so who knows. She's sitting out side the motel with all her stuff from what she told me. I have her # if anyone is interested.
-
01-30-25 23:51 #23624Senior Member

Posts: 761Thanks!! That did the trick! But I noticed it was still glitching up today.
Originally Posted by BigDSrq
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 23:50 #23623Senior Member

Posts: 761She's definitely on my "to do list"! Figuratively and literally!! LOL.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
Glad to see that she at least provides top notch service for those donations.
-
01-30-25 18:41 #23622Senior Member

Posts: 1144She's only in my rotation due to her looks and services. She's a porn star. But I do the hhr and it's only 1-2 times per year due to cost and location. If I won the lottery, it would be weekly. Zero drama and pure sex.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 14:39 #23621Senior Member

Posts: 109Christina is Back
Christina is back in Tampa for a couple days. She's worth a visit imo.
https://tryst.link/escort/christina-140
-
01-30-25 13:05 #23620Senior Member

Posts: 120Turn off wifi
Make sure you open your settings and turn off your WiFi. You need to make sure you are on a cell network and not your home internet.
Originally Posted by Newrider
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 11:11 #23619Senior Member

Posts: 2159I've reached out a few times on the old and new ad and crickets. Nothing.
Originally Posted by MackG1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 08:35 #23618Senior Member

Posts: 1000LC not blocked for me
But yesterday it was showing the wrong city. AJdal out
.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




