Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 28210
-
01-30-25 18:41 #23620Senior Member

Posts: 1144She's only in my rotation due to her looks and services. She's a porn star. But I do the hhr and it's only 1-2 times per year due to cost and location. If I won the lottery, it would be weekly. Zero drama and pure sex.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 14:39 #23619Senior Member

Posts: 109Christina is Back
Christina is back in Tampa for a couple days. She's worth a visit imo.
https://tryst.link/escort/christina-140
-
01-30-25 13:05 #23618Senior Member

Posts: 120Turn off wifi
Make sure you open your settings and turn off your WiFi. You need to make sure you are on a cell network and not your home internet.
Originally Posted by Newrider
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 11:11 #23617Senior Member

Posts: 2154I've reached out a few times on the old and new ad and crickets. Nothing.
Originally Posted by MackG1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 08:35 #23616Senior Member

Posts: 999LC not blocked for me
But yesterday it was showing the wrong city. AJdal out
.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 07:42 #23615Senior Member

Posts: 35Iphone
I also can not load this website on my iphone. How do I fix that?
Originally Posted by BigDSrq
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 05:26 #23614Senior Member

Posts: 163Mine did that a while ago. If you're on an iPhone go into settings and turn off secure browsing or whatever it is. It fixed it for me.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 04:59 #23613Senior Member

Posts: 205I saw Trish other night at same Highland location. She wanted let her regulars know thay she has new phone number because other one broke and she cannot retrieve her contacts. The ad attached is correct new number. Trish has no rules and anything is on the menu. She is definitely PSE material. All holes in play. Also she is available at almost anytime. I saw her at 1 am.
Originally Posted by Rockit
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 22:40 #23612Senior Member

Posts: 2154Got to know. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigRob277
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 22:39 #23611Senior Member

Posts: 2154I got the message the other day when I was using my burner sim. When I put my regular sim card back in, it worked. The next day though, on the burner sim, it worked.
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]
I think something is up with them, because it was the same day I believe as the wrong location glitch.
-
01-29-25 21:46 #23610Senior Member

Posts: 120Blocked
Yea I have seen it for a while now. You can either get a VPN and use an IP for somewhere else (outside the US) or you can just use cell phone data instead of WiFi.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 20:25 #23609Senior Member

Posts: 761Buddy Bill,
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
If I win the lotto, I'll treat you! Lmao.
She's def top grade!!
-
01-29-25 20:18 #23608Senior Member

Posts: 761Blocked on Listcrawler
Anyone else get this message when you click on an ad on Listcrawler?
Just started seeing it this week.
-
01-29-25 18:18 #23607Senior Member

Posts: 66I'd pass
I unfortunately did TOFTT and regretted it. Location is a shitty motel, decent attitude but she's on FaceTime with her friend the entire time. Gives head for 3 seconds then said I was only there for QV so to hurry. Attempted FS in mish but she was barely opening her legs and texting the entire time uninterested. After a few strokes she starts making this fake moaning noise and telling me to hurry up. Would never repeat, that was very bizzarre although the girl wasn't rude.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 15:04 #23606Senior Member

Posts: 28Intel on citrus park ladies?
Anybody have any intel on Bella or Suzie (or whatever name they're going by this week). Can't seem to find any history on either of them but would love to find somebody reliable in the area.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/181985541
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/181976695










Reply With Quote




