Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 1307 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 28208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23618

    Turn off wifi

    Quote Originally Posted by Newrider  [View Original Post]
    I also can not load this website on my iphone. How do I fix that?
    Make sure you open your settings and turn off your WiFi. You need to make sure you are on a cell network and not your home internet.

  2. #23617
    Quote Originally Posted by MackG1967  [View Original Post]
    I saw Trish other night at same Highland location. She wanted let her regulars know thay she has new phone number because other one broke and she cannot retrieve her contacts. The ad attached is correct new number. Trish has no rules and anything is on the menu. She is definitely PSE material. All holes in play. Also she is available at almost anytime. I saw her at 1 am.
    I've reached out a few times on the old and new ad and crickets. Nothing.

  3. #23616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    LC not blocked for me

    But yesterday it was showing the wrong city. AJdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get this message when you click on an ad on Listcrawler?

    Just started seeing it this week.
    .

  4. #23615

    Iphone

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDSrq  [View Original Post]
    Mine did that a while ago. If you're on an iPhone go into settings and turn off secure browsing or whatever it is. It fixed it for me.
    I also can not load this website on my iphone. How do I fix that?

  5. #23614
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get this message when you click on an ad on Listcrawler?

    Just started seeing it this week.
    Mine did that a while ago. If you're on an iPhone go into settings and turn off secure browsing or whatever it is. It fixed it for me.

  6. #23613
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    I haven't talked to her in quite a bit, but here's her new number that now ends in 2516. She's still off Highland in a very client-friendly and quiet place with easy parking. One of my all-time faves. Totally worth the effort and ticket to the show. Enjoy!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/181759377
    I saw Trish other night at same Highland location. She wanted let her regulars know thay she has new phone number because other one broke and she cannot retrieve her contacts. The ad attached is correct new number. Trish has no rules and anything is on the menu. She is definitely PSE material. All holes in play. Also she is available at almost anytime. I saw her at 1 am.

  7. #23612
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob277  [View Original Post]
    I unfortunately did TOFTT and regretted it. Location is a shitty motel, decent attitude but she's on FaceTime with her friend the entire time. Gives head for 3 seconds then said I was only there for QV so to hurry. Attempted FS in mish but she was barely opening her legs and texting the entire time uninterested. After a few strokes she starts making this fake moaning noise and telling me to hurry up. Would never repeat, that was very bizzarre although the girl wasn't rude.
    Got to know. Thanks.

  8. #23611
    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    Yea I have seen it for a while now. You can either get a VPN and use an IP for somewhere else (outside the US) or you can just use cell phone data instead of WiFi.
    I got the message the other day when I was using my burner sim. When I put my regular sim card back in, it worked. The next day though, on the burner sim, it worked.

    I think something is up with them, because it was the same day I believe as the wrong location glitch.

  9. #23610

    Blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get this message when you click on an ad on Listcrawler?

    Just started seeing it this week.
    Yea I have seen it for a while now. You can either get a VPN and use an IP for somewhere else (outside the US) or you can just use cell phone data instead of WiFi.

  10. #23609
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I wish I would win in the Lottery, so I too could afford to pay 700 to a hooker. Bill Ho.
    Buddy Bill,

    If I win the lotto, I'll treat you! Lmao.

    She's def top grade!!

  11. #23608

    Blocked on Listcrawler

    Anyone else get this message when you click on an ad on Listcrawler?

    Just started seeing it this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3482.jpg‎  

  12. #23607

    I'd pass

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7863892814#.

    Staying at a motel near the casino.

    Looking at ads, there are recent from Davenport and Miami area and an older one from 2023, but I've only seen one review from 2023.

    Debating to TOFTT, or just do a tried and true person that I know isn't a catfish.
    I unfortunately did TOFTT and regretted it. Location is a shitty motel, decent attitude but she's on FaceTime with her friend the entire time. Gives head for 3 seconds then said I was only there for QV so to hurry. Attempted FS in mish but she was barely opening her legs and texting the entire time uninterested. After a few strokes she starts making this fake moaning noise and telling me to hurry up. Would never repeat, that was very bizzarre although the girl wasn't rude.

  13. #23606

    Intel on citrus park ladies?

    Anybody have any intel on Bella or Suzie (or whatever name they're going by this week). Can't seem to find any history on either of them but would love to find somebody reliable in the area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/181985541

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/181976695

  14. #23605
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball100  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Found her profile with the new number. Just one question-- didn't see rates quoted. Mind sharing what the damage was?
    It was $100 for the BBBJTC and rimming.

  15. #23604

    Info on Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Saw Trish last week. Very nice spot in Tampa. Told her what I was looking for before I arrived and she took care of business. Excellent BBBJ, with attention to the boys. Took some nice dick slapping on her face and then moved down for some rimming action. When she came up for air, she took my cock in her mouth again and then took all of my load in her mouth. I'd been saving up for her but she took it all with no complaints. Excellent BBBJ and pricing is great. Back to pre-pandemic levels.
    Thanks for the review. Found her profile with the new number. Just one question-- didn't see rates quoted. Mind sharing what the damage was?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape