Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35965

    Clean freak?

    Isn't that good? Can you elaborate?

    Quote Originally Posted by AintNool  [View Original Post]
    Luna has a very nice body but she is a clean freak.
    .

  2. #35964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Thanks they lied to me I'm waiting for them to open right now and they told me Emily. I will report back who they bait and switch me with and you are correct on days off normally Tues & Wed sorry for bad info.
    I will be a first timer there soon, I won't bother asking ahead of time because of a likely bait and switch. I'll just show up and ask the girls their names first, hopefully Emily or Kelly. I know I don't want Bebe or as she's other wise known as "Karly" front ozone I believe. Had her before and just wasn't feeling her.

  3. #35963
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan25  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been since I saw a post here about cops nearby. Also been a little spooked by the ICE stuff to check it out. But I keep getting texts, wish they had a IG page or something. I like their little visit punch thing LOL.
    Okay which one? There's 2 Archer Spa's there's Archer Spa then there's Perfect Archer Spa. Perfect Archer Spa right across from Jewel Osco did get raided A month back and there was A fire behind Archer Spa 2 weeks ago. But Perfect Archer Spa keeps texting me they might sneak customers In through the side door. BTW has ICE hit up any Spa's yet? They was all over Cicero the other day. The Asians usually have Travel Visa's they always go back to China, Thailand anyways. It's the Latina's who might be In trouble.

  4. #35962

    Pissed

    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Thanks they lied to me I'm waiting for them to open right now and they told me Emily. I will report back who they bait and switch me with and you are correct on days off normally Tues & Wed sorry for bad info.
    Bro I'm so pissed. I've been waiting this whole week to see Emily and after see this and calling, she is not in this week until next Thursday. Please tell me who they bait and switched you with and if it was good. Thank you.

  5. #35961

    Will do

    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Looks closed one massage sign gone and lights off sat there for 30 minutes and didn't see any action. But last week did see a guy leave out their side door so maybe they are operating low key for VIP Clients. The front main door blinds look broke apart so not sure. Please report back if you get in cause they don't respond to me. The girls at Archer Spa a mile up the road are hell of a good time.
    Thanks for the info! I've been stood up before there too but luckily Orange is not too far to walk to. The texts say they got new like each week, so maybe there trying to be open lowkey.

  6. #35960

    Schedule Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    She works everyday at SXL except for Wednesday & Thursday highly suggest seeing BeBe on Emily's days off AZZ Queen.
    Emily is off Tues and Wednesday and is in fact off this week I'm here now and she is off.

  7. #35959

    Looks Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan25  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been since I saw a post here about cops nearby. Also been a little spooked by the ICE stuff to check it out. But I keep getting texts, wish they had a IG page or something. I like their little visit punch thing LOL.
    Looks closed one massage sign gone and lights off sat there for 30 minutes and didn't see any action. But last week did see a guy leave out their side door so maybe they are operating low key for VIP Clients. The front main door blinds look broke apart so not sure. Please report back if you get in cause they don't respond to me. The girls at Archer Spa a mile up the road are hell of a good time.

  8. #35958

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothy  [View Original Post]
    Unless something has changed as of the new year, Emily's days off are Tuesday / Wednesday. Called today and they told me she was off this week and that she wouldn't be back (or at least available) until next Thursday. Going to try Kelly for the first time. I would also recommend giving BeBe a try at least once.
    Thanks they lied to me I'm waiting for them to open right now and they told me Emily. I will report back who they bait and switch me with and you are correct on days off normally Tues & Wed sorry for bad info.

  9. #35957

    Call Only

    Quote Originally Posted by AintNool  [View Original Post]
    Can I text or call only?
    Their phone is a landline so it is call only. I'm actually sitting outside now have a first of the day appt with Emily.

  10. #35956

    Sxl

    Can I text or call only?

  11. #35955

    Emily SXL

    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    She works everyday at SXL except for Wednesday & Thursday highly suggest seeing BeBe on Emily's days off AZZ Queen.
    Unless something has changed as of the new year, Emily's days off are Tuesday / Wednesday. Called today and they told me she was off this week and that she wouldn't be back (or at least available) until next Thursday. Going to try Kelly for the first time. I would also recommend giving BeBe a try at least once.

  12. #35954

    Anyone been to Archer Perfect recently?

    I haven't been since I saw a post here about cops nearby. Also been a little spooked by the ICE stuff to check it out. But I keep getting texts, wish they had a IG page or something. I like their little visit punch thing LOL.

  13. #35953
    Quote Originally Posted by DontWifeHer  [View Original Post]
    Read Post 35896 about Linda last week.
    Thank you.

  14. #35952

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Linda or Luna at Orange?
    Luna has a very nice body but she is a clean freak.

  15. #35951
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    HCS -6000 block of Irving Park. No link, Google it.
    Visited today around lunchtime. Maybe I looked like LE but nothing was offered. 30 min $50. Left sad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape