Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 27819
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25344
    Yeah, last year or year before Kimi and Suki both did videos for Netvideogirls.com. One each solo and one where they showed up together but only Suki gets tucked. Kimi just disappears for that one. Was hoping she'd get more kids elsewhere but so far Kimi is just that and then her overpriced Onlyfans.

    Quote Originally Posted by Petroglyph  [View Original Post]
    Check it out, Kimibaby (Miki moon) wasn't my type but she knows how to maximize her natural assets and to promote herself. With such high volume companionship I really expect she's a multi-millionaire by now. I don't find her sexy but she is entertaining. Good to see she's found a bigger stage to perform on.

    https://xgroovy.com/videos/340953/in...erienced-****/

  2. #25343
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I have an opportunity tonight, so I'm considering options relevant to the topic here. I found someone interesting on STG, but I don't see a name with which I can search the board. Does anyone have information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/177528932955
    Searching her phone number yields 2 hits on the escort thread with this link: https://callescort.org/253-455-0182.

    The link is broken and one user reported reading one bad review but I couldn't find anything else online.

  3. #25342

    Unnamed Blonde

    I have an opportunity tonight, so I'm considering options relevant to the topic here. I found someone interesting on STG, but I don't see a name with which I can search the board. Does anyone have information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/177528932955

  4. #25341
    Quote Originally Posted by Petroglyph  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if her sister Suki provides locally. She's plump, not chubby, with killer bolt-ons.

    https://xgroovy.com/videos/343944/bu...tgirl-casting/
    Yes. 1200/ hour.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...isinxx.224980/#xfmgMedia.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...mibaby.512844/

  5. #25340

    Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorEx  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and everything was safety. However, I get a vibe that if you become a regular things could open up depending on her comfortability. Basically YMMV over time. She's still a great experience far as safety girls go. She's very vocal if you dick her down.
    Yeah. From her it seems it may be super super heavy on the wallet if, big if.

  6. #25339

    Suki, Miki's Older Sis

    Quote Originally Posted by Petroglyph  [View Original Post]
    Check it out, Kimibaby (Miki moon) wasn't my type but she knows how to maximize her natural assets and to promote herself. With such high volume companionship I really expect she's a multi-millionaire by now. I don't find her sexy but she is entertaining. Good to see she's found a bigger stage to perform on.

    https://xgroovy.com/videos/340953/in...erienced-****/
    I wonder if her sister Suki provides locally. She's plump, not chubby, with killer bolt-ons.

    https://xgroovy.com/videos/343944/bu...tgirl-casting/

  7. #25338
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorEx  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and everything was safety. However, I get a vibe that if you become a regular things could open up depending on her comfortability. Basically YMMV over time. She's still a great experience far as safety girls go. She's very vocal if you dick her down..
    Her ad says don't even ask about bb.

  8. #25337

    Not likely

    Quote Originally Posted by GoatCurry  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...kymore.353204/#xfmgMedia.

    Does Lucky (getmooreluckymore) offer RBGFE and PSE? I would be expecting BBBJ CW experiences from her at minimum.

    I would appreciate any information on her. Feel free to PM me if you do not want to post here.

    Cheers!
    I saw her recently and everything was safety. However, I get a vibe that if you become a regular things could open up depending on her comfortability. Basically YMMV over time. She's still a great experience far as safety girls go. She's very vocal if you dick her down. 🫡.

  9. #25336

    Kimibaby Miki Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by FortySomeone  [View Original Post]
    I mean she even up charges for showers. And some of us who need to shower before going back to our regular lives or SO's it's a must. I've never been up charges for a shower by any provider. She says it's because her water heater is one of those small apartment sizes. She's already raising her rates across the board and shower too?! That's ridiculous. Just my. 02.
    Check it out, Kimibaby (Miki moon) wasn't my type but she knows how to maximize her natural assets and to promote herself. With such high volume companionship I really expect she's a multi-millionaire by now. I don't find her sexy but she is entertaining. Good to see she's found a bigger stage to perform on.

    https://xgroovy.com/videos/340953/in...erienced-****/

  10. #25335

    Ehm

    Quote Originally Posted by GoatCurry;7179324[URL
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/getmooreluckymore.353204/[/URL]#xfmgMedia.

    Does Lucky (getmooreluckymore) offer RBGFE and PSE? I would be expecting BBBJ CW experiences from her at minimum.

    I would appreciate any information on her. Feel free to PM me if you do not want to post here.

    Cheers!
    Check their about and reviews..

  11. #25334

    Getmooreluckymore

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...kymore.353204/#xfmgMedia.

    Does Lucky (getmooreluckymore) offer RBGFE and PSE? I would be expecting BBBJ CW experiences from her at minimum.

    I would appreciate any information on her. Feel free to PM me if you do not want to post here.

    Cheers!

  12. #25333
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ejayla.638486/#xfmgMedia.

    Not everyone's type I'm sure, but had a good attitude and was nearby me.

    Originally asked for 200 for HH. Directly said "and I don't do anything bare under 600", told her I was interested in bare but that's just not in my budget, she said "ok, that's fine, just don't cum inside I'm not on BC".

    Spoiler: Nutted inside her 3 times; and spent a bit more time than a HH. Never gave me any bad attitude; didn't ask for extra for a pill or anything.

    I rarely come to Seattle anymore; moved out of country; but I renounced my citizenship for tax reasons and now I love coming back. Can just freely nut in these girls and not have to worry about child support; when they say they're not on BC that's a 100% guarantee I'm going to nut inside now.
    Yea don't worry we will all chip in our tax dollars to cover the welfare. Thanks!

  13. #25332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ejayla.638486/#xfmgMedia.

    Not everyone's type I'm sure, but had a good attitude and was nearby me.

    Originally asked for 200 for HH. Directly said "and I don't do anything bare under 600", told her I was interested in bare but that's just not in my budget, she said "ok, that's fine, just don't cum inside I'm not on BC".

    Spoiler: Nutted inside her 3 times; and spent a bit more time than a HH. Never gave me any bad attitude; didn't ask for extra for a pill or anything.

    I rarely come to Seattle anymore; moved out of country; but I renounced my citizenship for tax reasons and now I love coming back. Can just freely nut in these girls and not have to worry about child support; when they say they're not on BC that's a 100% guarantee I'm going to nut inside now.
    😅.

    Goddamn.

  14. #25331
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    This is Babygirlcat who is managed along Babygirlmazie by a bad news dude, who posts for them, and drives them to outcalls and does other bad things to them. Stay away unless you want him to know where you live or see him at incall if they ever have one.
    Hey DickIncider12, can you clear your DMs?

  15. #25330
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLaw  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same kori that was in edmonds with blonde hair?
    No it is not that Kori. I've seen blonde Kori, she did provide bb. Doesn't seem that bb is typical or is YMMV. I would wait and bring it up in person. Have a little extra. One time we didn't have a cover and she casually said that's fine-no upcharge or anything. But she will deny it. Probably her boyfriend is also reading her texts I'm guessing? It is possible, depends her mood and needs. Regardless she's a good provider but it's been awhile since I've seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape